What content would you like added?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Also is there planned content of a female/herm companion being impregnated?

I know Wsan is working on Brienne Preg. I'm on the fence about Arona Preg, though she'll 100% be able to preg you.

what would you say to a scene of victory on the drider queen where the PC offers a submissive Etheryn's butt to be egged?

Would rather submit Cait's butt for eggings tbqh.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I would like it if the PC being knocked out didn't end the fight, since it drastically reduces the value of Cait's ultimate.

It doesn't. You're given the option of actually using it on yourself or taking the loss. Ditto if you have Kaelirra's tears on you.

Reactions: Bre Karn

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
The game is stated as being set in the Bronze Age, but that doesn’t make sense to me. If it was, there would be much more chariots. Also, halberds were created during the 14th and 15th century, which is thousands of years from the Bronze Age, not to mention rapiers, which came about even later.

I know this isn’t a major problem, but it is something that bugs me.
I am sorry to be that guy but....that is a rather euro-centric view. The Shang dynasty were using bronze pole arms [ge] since 1600 before common era [BCE]. And if you say yeah but it's not quite a halberd then may I suggest you wait 600 years for the ji [it has a spear point, an axe head and a back spike... that makes it a halberd in my book]
A little more sympathy on the rapier, but remember the earliest discovered bronze swords are just over a meter [how practical a weapon they were vs status symbol is another question]
Now most cultures produced bronze short swords because they are an effective, convenient and efficient side arm [almost no-one fielded troops who's principle weapon was a one handed sword]
However in China longer blades were produced through application of metallurgy [high tin edge low tin center]
Given the fantasy element of the milieu it surely would only take a little magic to make a reliable long stabbing sword [and when it comes to swordplay we are always just an instant away from a "well mine's bigger than your's" sword envy moment]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Also, I don’t know how well it would work, but I want to see a slime boy companion that’s a rogue-type character. He could have a lot of interesting powers, as well as provide some fun scenes.

Reactions: Leoria

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Also, I don’t know how well it would work, but I want to see a slime boy companion that’s a rogue-type character. He could have a lot of interesting powers, as well as provide some fun scenes.
It won't happen as there are no more writers currently eligible for more companions.

Edit: That PLAN to do them. Technically, there are tons of people who are eligible. However, no one has plans nor has come forward with the dedication for more aside from a few others that have been mostly quiet. New companion announcements should be considered basically rare going forward.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
At the moment I'd like to see some deer tf or npcs
I'd even like to see some cervitaur npcs

Other then that I'd love to see some more threesomes between our companion's mainly one with berwyn and quin or quin and brint or even brint and berwyn (I want some spit roasting or some double penetration)

And maybe some more people to resister your loosing your virginity to them maybe with special scenes too

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
The biggest entry on my wishlist would probably be a Kitsune transformative. I'm not sure if that's something already planned to go alongside the Kitsune Den implementation, though if it isn't it's certainly something I'd love to see introduced.

Reactions: Timcanpy

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
The biggest entry on my wishlist would probably be a Kitsune transformative. I'm not sure if that's something already planned to go alongside the Kitsune Den implementation, though if it isn't it's certainly something I'd love to see introduced.
You could get some fox features to look like a kitsune, but there is no kitsune transformative.

There is a transformation though, and it's a permanent one tied to Keros and the Kitsune Den stuff.

Reactions: Timcanpy

TheShepard256

First you had my interest, but now you have my full attention.
You'll need to sell your soul to Keros to do it, and will have the following effects:
  • All body parts (except genitals) will be locked to types appropriate for a kitsune (human face/body/arms/legs, vulpine eyes, fox/arctic fox ears, kitsune tails, hair & fur must be blonde, red, black or silver/gray)
  • Most, if not all, kitsune NPCs will act more reverently towards you, since you're now their god's chosen Champion
  • You won't be able to sell your soul to a different deity, since they all demand payment up front
  • You'll be immune to Bad Ends resulting from losing your soul, since it's no longer yours to lose, though that doesn't preclude getting a different Bad End from the same source (e.g. you could just get killed/captured/enslaved instead)
  • One item (one of Kohaku's special deals) will grant you a unique spell when equipped
  • If what The Observer's original plans were still apply (since they might've been changed for balancing reasons), you'll also gain one level's worth of stat points and three spells: Foxfire, Trick and Leech

Cendrinius

Nov 29, 2019
Is there any chance of the conditions for becoming Garret's b word?

Like I can understand him not being comfortable with men, much like real life, you like what you like...

it doesn't need to be easy, but is there any chance at all that a female human or female Kitsune champion could possibly work really hard to find a way into his heart!

Oh if that isn't an option,
can a female champion who became a Kitsune, target Hitoshi? Since neither Kinu can exist for a female champion,

it seems like he and Nakano won't have any other way of meeting them or even potential purpose beyond the backround,

but I'm sure many champions would be delighted to marry one of them herself!

Last edited:
Reactions: Timcanpy and Leoria

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
If you wanna be Garret's bitch, you've gotta be both a lupine and as feminine-looking as possible. Actually being female is a bonus, but hermaphrodites won't be turned away. Not sure about really trappy males.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I want Quin to dominate the normies.

Leoria

Sep 9, 2019
I would like to see more set of outfits, maybe one set for each class and that each one had a special transformation when putting it on, as is the feminization of the Witch Outfit Set that could be taken as the Set of the class "black mage". An idea I have for a new set would be the "Berserker Outfit Set" which would be the set of the "Warrior" class which would be a Greek-style armor with Viking touches and increase the muscle mass of the champion along with the masculinity of it.

Timcanpy

Mar 12, 2019
Option in settings to disregard pronoun-locked npc scenes like in CoC (Ofc still have to have correct hole)

I'm 100% fine with being called mommy (in fact I prefer that to being called daddy tbh) I just want Garret to wreck my butt while still using he/him pronouns pls :(

If not that then have gender-locked npcs have 'quests' where u can unlock their romance and lewd options like with Emmy in TiTs, in fact, I'd also rlly like this implemented with other characters too
its nice 'earning' the love ;D

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
All I want for 2020 is a wholesome scene for Sugo and Ivris to bump into one another, hold hands, and then stammer out hasty excuses.

You know, absolute degenerate I AM A BIG STINKY BRAIN shit.