What content would you like added?

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
I don't know if it's been brought up before, or if it's something that'll happen, but I'd enjoy seeing Cait's infertility mark get undone. I like the idea of my milky kitty girl having lots of kittens for me.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Fair enough. A guy can dream, but the devs win. I'll just have to settle for Kiyoko, Gwen, and whoever else ends up in the "yes" group.

Considering it's a good lineup already, it's not too much of a sacrifice.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
So, there's a moth girl character, but no lämp jokes? :D

Well, it makes sense if she's from FoE, the game predates the moth memes.

Kingly K Duel

Jun 2, 2019
Well, I'm guessing that most (if not all of) the features from the first CoC will be in the second one, like tfs and races. So with that being said, I'm wondering if there'll be any hybrid species, like say a harpy ogre, or a kangaroo mouse?

Although im sure its probably not going to happen.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Well, I'm guessing that most (if not all of) the features from the first CoC will be in the second one, like tfs and races. So with that being said, I'm wondering if there'll be any hybrid species, like say a harpy ogre, or a kangaroo mouse?

Although im sure its probably not going to happen.

No hybrids. An undetermined race results in a chimaera, which is something of its own altogether.

damndatboi

Jun 6, 2019
Unarmed/Fist or Grapples/Wrestling,I mean come on there needs to be an option for squeezing someones head between your thighs mid combat of some kind right?

damndatboi

Jun 6, 2019
Powerful defensive options,it seems to me the meta is more about high AoE dps than anything else. Some sort of dark knight class or abilities would be cool i.e life steal and personal sacrifice for damage. The option to do a TiTS style choose your attributes should be possible instead of races mattering a lot.

mathew253

May 19, 2017
Bro Content. I really want to see more of it eversince Bro Brew was implemented in the first game.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Bro Content. I really want to see more of it eversince Bro Brew was implemented in the first game.

Bad news: it got so little support over the last two games that, like non-bipeds, it's been cut completely.

The only three personality flags in CoC2 are Champion, Dark Knight, and Bimbo.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Oh, so wait, are PC Taur transformations off the cards?
You will never be able to permanently become a taur but there is a good chance we'll have a small, restricted area where you can be a taur (and fuck/get fucked as a taur). Leaving the area will make you non-taur again.

A

Athena

You will never be able to permanently become a taur but there is a good chance we'll have a small, restricted area where you can be a taur (and fuck/get fucked as a taur). Leaving the area will make you non-taur again.

Ah. I mean, it's not a big deal for me personally, even though I like the idea of being able to play as a Centaur archer.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Wraith things. What are Wraith things you may ask? If you haven't read the lore, they caused a bronze age collapse ending a big empire. Spoiler alert the Gods stop them. I would love to see a Wraith in game. It was left somewhat vague in the lore book if the Gods destroyed them all. Overall it's an interesting part of the lore, that i would like to learn more about.