What content would you like added?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Oh yes, I would also love it if when the demon tf drops, we can get demonic bovine tails like Demon Brienne’s and demonic reptilian ones like Kasyrra’s if we have the normal versions of said tails.

And at the very least, I hope hooves will count as part of the demon score like I convinced the TiTS teams to do. :p

I plan on mixing and matching a bit when I can make myself a demon morph, so the less tiebreakers I need, the better.

Reactions: Leoria

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Random selfish things I'd like:

Whirlwind attack with dual weapons, for no other reason that I want to hit many things with my swords at the same time.

More options for dual weapons. I think currently you have a choice to mix and match with daggers and shortswords with no other options.

More breastfeeding scenes of all kinds.

The ability to look like a Draenei (example linked below) because blue skinned-lactating-goat-dickgirls are peak hedonism for me.
https://www.futapo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/futapo-futanari-hentai-114.jpg
I know there is probably no lore to support blue demon herms, but a man can dream.

The ability to give people reassuring hugs, that they're doing a good job, and that I appreciate them.

Reactions: Leoria

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
The ability to look like a Draenei (example linked below) because blue skinned-lactating-goat-dickgirls are peak hedonism for me.
Honestly, all we would need for this is a goat TF and a skin color TF, both of which will almost certainly be added eventually. Maybe an option to pick a name for the champion's race if they are enough of a chimera as well since in that case they'd likely be called goat-folk (or something similar).

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Honestly, all we would need for this is a goat TF and a skin color TF, both of which will almost certainly be added eventually. Maybe an option to pick a name for the champion's race if they are enough of a chimera as well since in that case they'd likely be called goat-folk (or something similar).
That's something I'd like too. And maybe something for nicknames. 'cause with how casual you are with some of your buddies, it feels weird a little weird to see them always using your full name, though that'd probably be a pain to work with, since it's something that all characters obviously wouldn't use.

Greblin

Apr 2, 2018
idea will probably be hated but over time tfs from specially brewed potions and/or same thing but with a furpies like thing which would be enabled or disabled when a player is warned about it being a thing from a sign and then receiving a prompt to enable or disable like with the worms sign in coc 1 mainly because I wanna have an overtime gender transformation and maybe variants with mind altering effects

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Are there plans for Eryka to be a companion? Cause if not, I'd like that

I also would like that, but the most outright answer which I think Savin would eventually give is that Franks' content output is so inconsistent that Savin would not allow it. I mean maybe somebody else could take over Eryka, Observer has mentioned people asking him to do so in the past but I don't think it would be the same.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I also would like that, but the most outright answer which I think Savin would eventually give is that Franks' content output is so inconsistent that Savin would not allow it. I mean maybe somebody else could take over Eryka, Observer has mentioned people asking him to do so in the past but I don't think it would be the same.

with much sadness, I heard Savin already said no to that when someone else posted that question

it would be cool if erykas cum would be blessed, so if you swallow it, it would remove taint/corruption

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
lmao, I just wish there was more ways to get rid of corruption in general. I accidentally click the wrong box and fuck the river witch and my shit goes from 7 corruption to 10, but I bathe in the forest goddesses glade, or chill with Sanders and I get 1 corruption taken off. I think I remember reading the Hretha also takes off corruption but haven't tested that.

Where is our sheeps milk savin, i need to stay under 5th tier of corruption >:[

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
lmao, I just wish there was more ways to get rid of corruption in general. I accidentally click the wrong box and fuck the river witch and my shit goes from 7 corruption to 10, but I bathe in the forest goddesses glade, or chill with Sanders and I get 1 corruption taken off. I think I remember reading the Hretha also takes off corruption but haven't tested that.

Where is our sheeps milk savin, i need to stay under 5th tier of corruption >:[

Corruption is intentionally sticky and hard to lose. Even the cloister option was hotly contested.

Reactions: Shura and Savin

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Corruption is intentionally sticky and hard to lose. Even the cloister option was hotly contested.

It wouldn’t be Corruption of Champions if it was easy, haha.

But I think it also goes well with the saying how it’s easier to pick up bad behaviors than to lose them. Corruption isn’t;t too much different; just maybe bigger consequences and literal Dorian Gray-style degeneracy into moral apathy and hedonism. :p

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
I think an interactable map would be a good addition, 'specially for Android players.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
When are we getting big benis?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
centaur dungeon will have biggest benis of all 3 games maybe.

That's quite a few records to break. I mean, Tank Cannon? If its bigger, that's OMFG HUEG.

Reactions: Kesil

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
If they are bigger than Tank Kannon I refuse to read any scene involving that. Tank Kannon is 12 fucking feet. I wouldn't be able to fit a twelve foot cock in my bedroom let alone a human orifice. That would be first degree murder.

Imma karate chop that thing so hard before it’s even halfway in the room.

Serrated seat

Aug 25, 2019
Oregon
Is there any content planned for Kavi's daughter Tarah? I'm curious what Kavi meant when she said she took exceptionally well to the barley.