What Characters do you wish you could have kids with, that dont have that implemented?

Gobbosquig

Dec 28, 2022
Verusha (there's an option to be bred if Steele is in Heat, but it doesn't result in Pregnancy), and Big T himself. Could be fun for Steele Tech and New Texas to be a real family.

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
oh man I forgot about Anzelha, def a top pick for Myrellion. Bridget is an android though so sadly I think she'll have to settle for what she's got now.
there has got to be some artificial womb options for her or maybe even transferring your pregnancy over to her since feruze mentions she gets that done during the dhaal missions

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
just looking through the codex and found an interesting entry in the maia series ai

Reproduction:​

Bess-13 and Ben-14 units cannot reproduce unless they are equipped with a special internal gene-splicer (GX) upgrade. When equipped with the GX upgrade they can impregnate or be impregnated by almost every conceivable species in the galaxy.

so im adding bess 13 and ben 14 to the list

Dansky32

Apr 16, 2022
Wettraxell brawler, Urbold, Lund, Ciaran, Fadil, Dane, Paige, Chaurmine and Big T.
Also, have a config. like in Coc II where pregnancy time is reduce

Reactions: Kesil

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
just looking through the codex and found an interesting entry in the maia series ai

Bess-13 and Ben-14 units cannot reproduce unless they are equipped with a special internal gene-splicer (GX) upgrade. When equipped with the GX upgrade they can impregnate or be impregnated by almost every conceivable species in the galaxy.

Damn did not realize this was an option. Yeah this'd be good. The reduced pregnancy time would be good too, surprised that didn't carry over.

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
Bess/Ben is a nightmarish clusterfuck if I remember correctly. Pretty sure its a dead character.
well in that case they off the list but we could stick the gx upgrade in bridget. bridget content is a hill id die on

VantagePoint

Sep 1, 2015
Sophora. My Steele's gonna find a way to overcome the drug ladden cum and assert her dominance by having her kids.

Reactions: Vogel_11

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Now that I've seen the Bizzy+Dizzy threesome and Bizzy's mom teasing her about kids, I really want both of them to have pregnancy expansions

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
My gut tells me no but hope springs eternal... Or at least to you die of disappointment.

Reactions: A1teros

xidius

Nov 30, 2022
Biggest ask from me would be any of the folks you can recruit into your crew... Penny, Paige, Anno, Kiro, Reaha, Syri... the harem on my ship should be able to be 100% pregnant

sor

Dec 4, 2017
Mitzi , Dr.Teyaal is the one i like more...mmmm.... there more but cant think of any right now

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I have already asked this in another discussion channel.
But it would be really nice to be able to get kiro pregnant or to be pregnant from her.
After I know that this idea was the subject of a joke, but I'm not sure anymore.
And yes, get Mitzi pregnant can be great.

Renji

Nov 19, 2022
Honestly surprised that you cant have kids with Eitan, he never give the vib as the type of using sterilex. There's also Brandy but i assume that its because thy put birth control in the water on New Texas. Another one is Reaha especially see as she love Steele so much.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
Submissions are open; if you want that, feel free to write it.

Kaede/Anno is decidedly an epilogue-if-ever thing.
It's been a hot minute since this post Savin, but since Kaska already has sex scenes that involve penetration of her vagina (Dick Fuck) then logically speaking the part to write would be a variation with the "Impregnate" button, and the breeding-specific scene to write. After this we'd need a message of "[X] inmate has been successfully impregnated" configured for Kaska, which would be a variation of the existing default email we get with Khorgan, Sam or Tam-Tam, and later messages about how selective we want to be the resulting child(ren). Am I correct?

I'd be down with the actual writing of a breeding scene for Kaska and to try a reverse of that with Kaska impregnating Steele like RK-Lah can, but coding wise I wouldn't know what to write. Like I get that there are specific parsers like pc.Cock and so on, but writing those functions out is outside the scope of my knowledge at the moment.

Do you have any docs for the impregnation scenes of Khorgan and RK-Lah for me to look at? If I could use those as a point of reference I could at least make an attempt.

Now if we wanted to let Steele interact with the Dzaan child (that'd be fun and new), that'd be a whole other bowl of noodles to do, and while I'd love to see those interactions, that's something for later.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023

This would be much needed expansion to the Bess/Ben sidequest. Could even have "visiting the kid" as part of it. Honestly, if I get the time I just might try untangling that mess and giving a shot at writing out a continuation to submit, it'd be a pain in the ass, but worth it.

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
This would be much needed expansion to the Bess/Ben sidequest. Could even have "visiting the kid" as part of it. Honestly, if I get the time I just might try untangling that mess and giving a shot at writing out a continuation to submit, it'd be a pain in the ass, but worth it.
If that is ever implemented, it would be nice to have Olympia express an opinion about Bess's ability to conceive (gated on Bess being female and having the gene splicer) - after all, Olympia has said she's a bit envious of Azra's ability to be a mom; logically she would be more envious (in a good way) of another artificial life form getting that ability. Olympia might even say she wishes the splicer was available for her KhiaCorp chassis.

Renurb

Nov 7, 2023
If that is ever implemented, it would be nice to have Olympia express an opinion about Bess's ability to conceive (gated on Bess being female and having the gene splicer) - after all, Olympia has said she's a bit envious of Azra's ability to be a mom; logically she would be more envious (in a good way) of another artificial life form getting that ability. Olympia might even say she wishes the splicer was available for her KhiaCorp chassis.
That's definitely something to notice, thanks for mentioning this, I'd forgotten.