What Characters do you wish you could have kids with, that dont have that implemented?

MetalWobbleNoise

Jan 15, 2023
There are a few characters in the game that that I have grown to love, as well as their interactions with Steele. And the one that prompted this post was Shizuya.
And while it might be just luck of the draw on my part, it seems you can't have a baby with her (And yes, I do know she's married, so that might be why you can't).

Reactions: Gobbosquig

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
  • For kinky reasons: Agrosh, Dr. Khan, Lund, Urbolg and Lane.
  • For wholesome reasons: Able, Chaurmine, Ciaran, Kattom and Ula's Father.
  • Because I just happen to like the characters or their races: Brynn, Yancy and the Wretraxxel Brawler.

Last edited:

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Fisiana for sure. Lund as well, I mean he does take you to the breeding room, but then: no breeding. What gives? =P

While we're dreaming (because these'll never happen), all the Ausar: Syri, Anno, Kaede, Erra, Paige, Saec, Saendra, Ciaran. I know that a lot of these characters are mostly finished and are written by Savin, so the answer will be the standard reply of "No.", but then again, we were told that we wouldn't get Crew Syri, it only took like 7 years. XD

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Dul1ahan

Aug 6, 2019
Fisiana for sure. Lund as well, I mean he does take you to the breeding room, but then: no breeding. What gives? =P

While we're dreaming (because these'll never happen), all the Ausar: Syri, Anno, Kaede, Erra, Paige, Saec, Saendra, Ciaran. I know that a lot of these characters are mostly finished and are written by Savin, so the answer will be the standard reply of "No.", but then again, we were told that we wouldn't get Crew Syri, it only took like 7 years. XD
Fisiana would be great

Reactions: A1teros

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Bianca, Fisiana, Beatrice immediately came to mind.
^but Bianca and Fisi in particular, though Beatrice is pretty great. Nenne, Azra, and the Naleen huntress and herm I think would be nice too. Fetch and Carry as well on Mhen'ga, Quinn talks about how having kids might mellow her handmaidens out but it never happens.

I wish the sydians and milodran had expansions, you can see that they get pregnant since your rut fades but no content comes of it. Oh the Overqueen on First-14 too, her text seems to suggest she'd end up pregnant but nothing happens. I wish you could get all the Bored Jumpers on Zheng Zhi pregnant at once too, you can only do one at a time currently I think.

Corona Flamer, Erra, Anno, and the New Texas girls get honorable mentions because their scenes are great but I don't think that'd be likely at all.

Reactions: MetalWobbleNoise

MetalWobbleNoise

Jan 15, 2023

I would love to have breeding mechanics for Syri and Anno, especially now twincest is a possibility for them both.

MetalWobbleNoise

Jan 15, 2023
^but Bianca and Fisi in particular, though Beatrice is pretty great. Nenne, Azra, and the Naleen huntress and herm I think would be nice too. Fetch and Carry as well on Mhen'ga, Quinn talks about how having kids might mellow her handmaidens out but it never happens.

I wish the sydians and milodran had expansions, you can see that they get pregnant since your rut fades but no content comes of it. Oh the Overqueen on First-14 too, her text seems to suggest she'd end up pregnant but nothing happens. I wish you could get all the Bored Jumpers on Zheng Zhi pregnant at once too, you can only do one at a time currently I think.

Corona Flamer, Erra, Anno, and the New Texas girls get honorable mentions because their scenes are great but I don't think that'd be likely at all.
Yeah, I respect the New Texas honorable mention. I absolutely fawn over Brandy. She's too wholesome, I wish there was more implimented for her

Reactions: GTK/HLK and A1teros

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Beatrice and her daughter, at the same time. In front of their daddy. Buuuuuut I'd also like Rat Raiders to be an option, if just to totally turn Zheng Shi into reverse Gastigoth where crooks can breed Steele.

Miscreant

Mar 6, 2020
Ciaran, Chaurmine, Big T, Yancy, Vahn...Would love more unique interactions and nursery visits for those who don't have them, too (for ex, I'd love to see Jasvalla visit her children).

I also think it would be fun if there was a random pregnancy chance from working at Beth's Busty Broads, like the one from Miscreant Manor.

NoraRennet

Jan 29, 2023
Well in all Honesty I really wish you could sire or birth a child from Azra as well as Ciaran and Chaurime

Kass

May 21, 2022
Pretty much everyone tbh?

But especially Anyxine and the Dorna twins, although I know that Savin has said that the Dorna twins won't be getting pregnant until the game ends.

Corneel

Dec 24, 2019
Everyone.gif
Yes. Even Janeria.

But on a more serious note, Eitan is pretty high up there, and seems at least fitting. (while the Dorna twins both more or less have indicated in story not to be interested).
And I'd agree also with Fisiana and Luca.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Kaska, Kaede and Anyxine. The fact that Kaska is on Gastigoth and is unavailable for breeding is rather unfair, either as a mother or a father.
And while it's true that Kaede and Anno are in a relationship, you have enough sex opportunities with Kaede for her to get Steele pregnant. And given that Anno has no problems with being in a relationship with both Steele and Kaede, it shouldn't be that big of a problem with Kaede being a father to one(or more) of Steele's kids.

TheShepard256

And while it's true that Kaede and Anno are in a relationship, you have enough sex opportunities with Kaede for her to get Steele pregnant. And given that Anno has no problems with being in a relationship with both Steele and Kaede, it shouldn't be that big of a problem with Kaede being a father to one(or more) of Steele's kids.
Anno and Kaede are in an open relationship. Anno will explicitly call Steele her [pc.boyGirl]friend on several occasions, and I get the impression that Kaede has at least a crush on, if not outright feelings for Steele. However, kids are out of the question during the game's timespan; Kaede's already got a daughter in Kayla, and it's made clear that while she loves her, she wasn't (and still isn't) ready to have her, and any further kids will have to wait until her situation is more stable. That said, their author Savin has made several comments to the effect that it's entirely possible post-game. Here's one of them:Kaede Post-game 1.png
It's a similar situation with Anno and Syri.

Ainonna

Jan 4, 2018
Submissions are open; if you want that, feel free to write it.
Oh. I was unaware of that. Though I doubt that I would be able to write a scene good enough to add to the game.
Edit: What about Anyxine? She shouldn't be a problem to have a kid with, either as a mother or a father.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Purely hypothetically: Anno, Anyxine, Ardia, Azra, Bianca, Kaede, Kiro, Luca, Paige, Roo, Syri Verusha

Not in the game yet: Leila <3
I do not currently have any plans for Anyxine (or any of my other currently non-breedable) NPCs to have pregnancy expansions.
I am down bad for the childhood friend to lover thing with Anyx but ah well.

Atleast she's already got the Steele expansion covered with her output =P

Reactions: shrikes and Ainonna

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Purely hypothetically: Anno, Anyxine, Ardia, Azra, Bianca, Kaede, Kiro, Luca, Paige, Roo, Syri Verusha

Not in the game yet: Leila <3

I am down bad for the childhood friend to lover thing with Anyx but ah well.

Atleast she's already got the Steele expansion covered with her output =P
I too would love an Anyxine, Ardia, Luca, Verusha preggers update, but it looks like that won't be happening anytime soon. We need more dommy mommy kids.

Out of curiosity, how many ausar can you have kids with? All that springs to mind is Ilaria. The wiki says Saec but that it hasn't been implemented yet. Is there a general Ausar preggers like there is for kathrit?

Reactions: SomeGuyy

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
Out of curiosity, how many ausar can you have kids with? All that springs to mind is Ilaria. The wiki says Saec but that it hasn't been implemented yet. Is there a general Ausar preggers like there is for kathrit?
I know that if you do Saendra's 2nd quest, there's an female ausar tech named Sam that gets put in Gastigoth.

Reactions: shrikes

TheShepard256

Also Stella and RK Lah, plus Haley if your original race is half-ausar. And yes, a generic ausar pregnancy does exist, but I think it's only available randomly from Miscreant Manor; there are no fixed NPCs that have it.

Reactions: Ainonna and shrikes

Mactire

Dec 21, 2015
anno and syri seem like they are off limits since syri's made it very clear no kids and anno is too much of a free spirit to be tied down, i could see doctor badger getting locked up in gastigoth, anzhela has mentioned that shes a fertile myr so shes a great candidate, i could see a threeway pregnancy with queensguard (or other male nyrea) fertilizing yournyrea eggs and then having shekka bear them, celise is a surprising choice but makes a lot of sense since galotians only need to be overfed to reproduce (could be even more interesting to have option to give her a goo core), estallia is an option if you send her to mhenga maybe even have her get the mod irellia got for the frontgina. briget is the must have at somepoint she got that baby envy hard and some lovely pregnant busts

Reactions: A1teros

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
oh man I forgot about Anzelha, def a top pick for Myrellion. Bridget is an android though so sadly I think she'll have to settle for what she's got now.