What are your gripes/criticism of TiTs?

A

Athena

Illumorpheme isnt a one time thing. you can buy it from the Seer at Gildenmere in Myrellion. also about the Nyrean Rock Candy, the Nyrea transformation only has like 5 traits in total so you can get almost all of them at once in a single candy, the rest will just up your libido or add to your feminization ratio thus it doesnt do much more compared to say, Myr transformatives.

Goblinola Snackbar is another one you can get from drops (apart of buying it from the vending machine in the resort) but its a rare encounter on Tarkus.

Oh wow, I.....have never encountered The Seer before. I didn't know that was a thing. (Oh, that's where you get the tentacle things from!)

And I didn't bring up Goblinola because my intention was to focus on items that can't be bought from a shop. Nyrean Rock Candy was a mistake, because...I kind of don't spend much time on Myrellion if I don't have to, so I haven't interacted with most of the shops there. I don't even know most their names to look for them in the Wiki, actually. Since you don't need the third probe to get to Uveto, I skipped it more often than not...

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Oh, I got a gripe and it's Magic Ted specific.

You haven't written a character for Zheng Shi yet. You got one on Mhen'ga, Tarkus, Myrellion and Uveto. We need that Magic Ted charmed NPCs that either don't screw Steele, uses Steele like a cheap whore or makes Steele jump through hoops to sexorz them.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkyr42

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018

You haven't written a character for Zheng Shi yet. You got one on Mhen'ga, Tarkus, Myrellion and Uveto. We need that Magic Ted charmed NPCs that either don't screw Steele, uses Steele like a cheap whore or makes Steele jump through hoops to sexorz them.
What is a "Magic Ted"

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Magic Ted is one of the forum staff, has moderator privileges and also wrote Aurora (Tarkus Batkid), Carl (Mhen-ga merchant and his escaped killer robot), Hana (eyepatch wearing bartender on Uveto) and the Merchant Queen on Myrellion.

Reactions: Fleep

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I'm sad no one did a sick zing about Aurora being against mood, I had thought up a witty response of her being one of three whacky mad scientists that weren't fuckable on that boat.

weird compliment but I'll take it I guess

Prepare to be disappointed, though. If I feel the moxie to get back in writing content for this sort of stuff it'll be chasing the CoC2 dream, not Titerino.

_Swish

Apr 17, 2019
I'm sad no one did a sick zing about Aurora being against mood, I had thought up a witty response of her being one of three whacky mad scientists that weren't fuckable on that boat.
Unfuckable by law

Unfuckable by his own design

Unfuckable by any sane sentient being

That about checks off all three.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
weird compliment but I'll take it I guess

Prepare to be disappointed, though. If I feel the moxie to get back in writing content for this sort of stuff it'll be chasing the CoC2 dream, not Titerino.

Awww.

So Aurora is going to be a 'mystery box' that never gets open? I'm alright with that.

For reals though. I like your content better then J.J. Abrams. His is flashy, but yours makes me put in some mental effort. Thank you.

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
not being able to mix and match transformations due to some of them overlapping in the same parts. for example, Nyrean chitin on arms and legs vs Myr chitin on arms and legs. cant get a middleground for them because the mutation ALWAYS modifies both so i cant have say, black chitin on the legs + Red/Yellow/Orange chitin on the arms.

Reactions: criticAlls

HalfALifeLol

Feb 12, 2018
not being able to mix and match transformations due to some of them overlapping in the same parts. for example, Nyrean chitin on arms and legs vs Myr chitin on arms and legs. cant get a middleground for them because the mutation ALWAYS modifies both so i cant have say, black chitin on the legs + Red/Yellow/Orange chitin on the arms.
I know it wasn't what you were going for but the chitin bit got me thinking about trying to be a Myr-Voltron.

And now I am thinking about wanting to a play this game as Voltron... well, I'll add it to the list of kinks this game has added to my list:smuggo:

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
First off, I just want to give some major kudos to Fenoxo and crew. The game has seen some major development recently. In particular, I want to acknowledge the work done to get through the submission backlog. In my one foray into submitting content for the game, I found the length of time needed to hear back discouraging and my interest waned. It was a lot of work, but I think clearing out the backlog will make things significantly nicer for content creators. Again, major kudos for that and everything else.

My first gripe is relatively minor: the Laquine Ears have too many exclusive transformations attached (Musky Pheromones, vaginal bonus capacity*, girl cum quantity**, and incubation speed*) and due to their heavily random nature and their working over time rather than immediately, they're maybe the most frustrating of transformatives. Now, over time some of those exclusives will probably be peeled off, but in the meantime it would be nice to get a Leitha Charm Necklace style Laquine Ears, just to reduce the micromanagement involved.

My second gripe is considerably more major: the taint system. I bring this up now firstly because all the stuff being done reignited my interest in the game, and secondly because IIRC there's supposed to be a lot more to the taint system once we actually get into tainted space, and with the ship system introduced further exploration is unlocked. If any change is going to be made to the taint system, it's a lot easier to do it before systems get built on it.

The design intent behind taint looks to be as a sort of corruption mechanic; the more you twist your body and indulge in depravity, the stronger the urge to do so becomes. The minimum libido mechanic reflects this well. However, sources of taint come mostly from either consumables that make you look like new rush species (unless a scientist spends a week or two to make a safe one), or illegal drugs, which leads to some odd contrasts. 10 dicks, 3 vaginas, 10 boobs with dicks for nipples? No problem, no taint needed, you're fine. Look like a bee person? BAM, tainted sucker! Removing taint costs time, but time is meaningless in the game (Something I think it would be good to make a bit more clear overall.). Waiting costs nothing except some annoyance, and in general, balancing mechanics by making them annoying to use is poor game design. I dunno, I might make a discussion thread specifically for this issue.

Finally, allowing characters with wings to attack flying enemies in melee is great, but this should also be extended to characters with more than one tail, as this clip from a documentary shows:
latest
*Laquine Ears have higher caps than anything else for those numbers.
**Only way that doesn't give taint, IIRC.

A

Athena

I swear, every time I use the Amazon treatment as a female, I get a dick...I know it's supposed to be 1 in 3, but I have never not gotten a dick from it in over 30 uses since last summer...

The design intent behind taint looks to be as a sort of corruption mechanic; the more you twist your body and indulge in depravity, the stronger the urge to do so becomes. The minimum libido mechanic reflects this well. However, sources of taint come mostly from either consumables that make you look like new rush species (unless a scientist spends a week or two to make a safe one), or illegal drugs, which leads to some odd contrasts.

https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Taint

Pretty sure anything that gives taint are supposed to be things that are inherently unsafe to use. You're not using a transformative to turn into a bee person, you're eating their food, which is toxic to humans, and your nanomachine-enhanced immune system is responding by reconfiguring your body to be more accepting of the substance you ingested, which happens to make you more Bee-like. That doesn't exactly sound like a medically approved gene therapy treatment, now does it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
rip lapinara
i hope they get a good overhaul rather than just being scrapped like that. a tf would be nice too

A

Athena

I personally dislike organisms with parasitic lifestyles, and the female lapinara was unusually weak for the area they appeared in, so I'm not sad to see them disabled. That should actually smooth things over on Tarkus, honestly, now that there's less cluttering up the encounter pool. If they reintroduce them later, I certainly hope they include a method to either "cure" the parasitic variants, so you don't have to encounter them if you don't want to - I mean, it really just sounds like they'd be better off, even the codex frequently refers to them as "pests" - or they're limited to something like the sactuary talked about in the codex, instead of a random encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dorkulon

Sep 10, 2015
I find the Lapinara removal stuff bizarre, since there are so many other glaring things that could use an overhaul - e.g. just on Mhen'ga alone there's the Kerokas, the cuntsnake, the Vanae that will never ever get updated since whatsisface left even though a lot of the expansion code remains in the tree, the venus pitchers... and let's not even get into the shopkeepers on the planet that have withered on the vine and have different interfaces than anything else, the lack of followup on the zil experimentation, etc. Cutting working content, short of the addition of a whole extra planet or just forklifting them all into Zhengshi - that's just weird.

Then again, I don't know who has been crying out for ship-to-ship combat in a waifu-and-fapping game; maybe the same people who never ever use tease despite it being the single most powerful mechanic in the game.

Reactions: criticAlls

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
...Then again, I don't know who has been crying out for ship-to-ship combat in a waifu-and-fapping game; maybe the same people who never ever use tease despite it being the single most powerful mechanic in the game.
The devs were. This was planned from the beginning. The whole point of Zheng Shi is for us to steal the Sidewinder. That's why Fenoxo made the placeholder systems now, instead of waiting for Gedan to finish the full thing.

I'm pretty sure Vahn only exists in the first place to be a ship vendor, but the content took much longer than expected. We wouldn't have the Raskvel Dockmaster and Synphia, either. And I'd like to express my appreciation for the Used-Spaceship salestove Focalor. He's got great dialog.

And if I understood the blog post correctly, the idea was to untie the Lapinara from Tarkus, so they could be used more elsewhere. In any case: they're disabled, not cut. You can toggle them back on, remember?

Last edited:
A

Athena

I think the only major complaint I have about ship content at the moment is that all ships purchased outside of Tavros so far has required you trade in a ship. While that theoretically cuts down on cost, anybody who wants to have an entire armada of ships parked in the hanger has to buy a ship to trade in. Unless we're given the option to have our old ships autopilot back to Tavros, the Ova'Lek is going to become the frontier's most popular used space ship...

Also, what's going to happen when we get the Sidewinder? Are we going to have to abandon whatever ship we came there with?

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Also, what's going to happen when we get the Sidewinder? Are we going to have to abandon whatever ship we came there with?
I imagine that PC will leave the old ship for crew members to haul it in Tavros, while he/she and Olympia are going to have a battle with LDC or Teyaal.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
They can't assume the player has crew, though. Possibly we fight some section of the pirate's fleet in our ship while Olympia takes the Sidewinder. Since group battles are possible, we may fight alongside the Sidewinder.

I do agree there should be some way to send the old ship back to Tavros. And a better way of handling transferring to a ship with less Crew and Inventory. Imagine going from a full Clydesdale (50) to an MS-XI (30), let alone a Moondast Gruss (5).

Reactions: Athena

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
Not enough ladies with trimmed muffs. Which to be honest, I find strange in game with heavy emphasis on fur. It just fits some characters as far as my minds eye can see. The same way it doesn't others. Like, I couldn't see Stella anyway other than she is, but an immaculately trimmed platinum muff on Roo. Mmmmmmm.
Which reminds me how I became a monster girl/ furry girl/ kemonomimi fluffy tail loving degenerate. Cartoons, man, cartoons and games. Anybody else watch Gargoyles and think to themselves, man I really wouldn't mind banging Demona? Or that Veira chick from Final Fantasy? Just me? Oh, well, I was Just asking for a friend. <_<

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Too many fluids
It reads like every time my Steele has sex a water main bursts, if you know, the water was semen and fem cum
I'm glad I made the wise decision to give my Steele gills or the poor girl would've drowned by now

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Too many fluids
It reads like every time my Steele has sex a water main bursts, if you know, the water was semen and fem cum
I'm glad I made the wise decision to give my Steele gills or the poor girl would've drowned by now

If your Steele is the source of the problem with male cum, have Dr. Lash remove your balls. It resets cum production back to starter amounts.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
Not a gripe, exactly, but more a point of confusion... what exactly does carrying capacity denote? At max physique my character has a CC of a tad over 4 tons. If that also reflects lifting capacity, and other maxed stats express similar abilities, I think my Steele may have taken Super Soldier serum when I wasn’t looking :p

Reactions: gena138 and Athena
A

Athena

I just noticed that stat as well, and was also confused. I have no idea what it actually effects? It certainly doesn't seem to limit what Steele can carry...

Rare Pleasure

Jan 16, 2016
Dont quote me on this, but I think that carry capacity is suposed to be compared against your anatomy, or more spesifically, the game calculates how much your dick(s), boob(s) and whatever else weighs and checks to see if you even have the ability to walk.
Or at least, thats what I think its suposed to do, idk if it actually does.

Reactions: HK-47

Me

Jul 4, 2016
@HK-47 CC is the limit of your body weight I think, essentially, how much your body can move on its own with its own weight before failing to move. To summarize: With your mc's current physique you can lug around a body of 4 tons no problem, get any fatter than that and you're going to stop moving. This also takes into account the weight of the volume of fluids you currently hold. With how some characters can flood rooms with their cum, that high of a limit is almost required. Some go over that and need to remove the mass or use anti-grav gear to move.

Someone of a 100 phys would indeed have near-superhuman capabilities. And yes, a person of stat 100 intel in the adcanced age that TiTS plays out in will have superhuman intel, nearly on AI levels. 100 reflex would turn you into Neo from the matrix, 100 will shall see that you're unbreakable mentally. Max them all and you're basically god to the average joe, and yet due to plot devices you still fail at something that your insane capabilities would have easily handled.

I feel like TiTS is basically solo dungeons and dragons with smut, space stuff and alien babes.

Reactions: Athena and HK-47