Wayfort Discussion

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I was told I was given a throne. After all the throne sex in this and previous games having sex on a throne specifically owned by the player character would be great pay-off in self-actualization.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I'm now wondering in Viviane will visit us at the Wayfort.

It would be interesting to see the other residence react to a walking house striding towards the fort......maybe even moonwalking.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I was told I was given a throne. After all the throne sex in this and previous games having sex on a throne specifically owned by the player character would be great pay-off in self-actualization.
As long as you don't have Domrona, then she'd probably say that it's a nice throne to have sex on, then proceed to sit down and insist you blow her (again). Or tell you that if you want to sit on that throne it's gonna be while you're riding her cock.

Meanwhile I hope that we can unlock the Cuddle option with Ryn while on the Wayfort throne like we can do at the Frost Hound.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Or bully Ryn on our throne. Especially if you her vassal. For more delicious irony. Or not. She probably hoped that something like that would happen. That we would show her her place.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I'm now wondering in Viviane will visit us at the Wayfort.

It would be interesting to see the other residence react to a walking house striding towards the fort......maybe even moonwalking.
Or have her be a permanent resident. Hawkethorne may be the primary hub but if the Wayfort is going to be our castle having some folk show up would be nice. Our steward/bailiff lady saying the place is shit has stopped being funny for me. Hell I'll write something if need be but I've always been under the impression that my writing is as shitty as the current structural condition of the wayfort lol

Cuddle option with Ryn while on the Wayfort throne
I'll probably repost this in what I want added but a scene of holding court at the Winter Palace or the Champion holding court at the Wayfort where Ryn is happily sitting on our lap in her princess gown in a 100% non-sexual way with her and the Champion treating it 100% straight-faced would be like the best thing ever.

Reactions: Violyn

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Or have her be a permanent resident. Hawkethorne may be the primary hub but if the Wayfort is going to be our castle having some folk show up would be nice. Our steward/bailiff lady saying the place is shit has stopped being funny for me. Hell I'll write something if need be but I've always been under the impression that my writing is as shitty as the current structural condition of the wayfort lol
Have you read the front-page blog post?

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
The thing on the front page of the whole website.

Y'know, this.
In my poorly structured defense. I've been distracted by the forums and didn't check today because I hate April Fools as a holiday. :(

Reactions: Colourless

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
I'm just worried about having to explain the giant horny centaur in the courtyard.
You're the Baron/ess. You don't gotta explain shit. :cool:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm just worried about having to explain the giant horny centaur in the courtyard.
It's a.... carnival attraction, yeah, that is totally a thing we have here in the Frost Marches. Fifty electrum to ride the fucking bucking behemoth!

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Just throw a sheet over it. If anybody asks, it's a new type of art. Or just say it's the door guard/valet. Don't worry, the behemoth will park your carriages.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

honeypony

Jan 21, 2021

I think we need perverted personal stables in Wayfort. XD
Behemoth, Ebucha, and other Centaurs/Marefolks captured in battle) In perverted harness to tame them (to entertain the champion).
Well, if we are not corrupt, then it is a good goal to rid the forests of the attackers. If we are - then simply because you want to)

oh, my harness kink, what are you doing to me :oops:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Was looking on responses to questions on the blog for the latest public release on the website and Saving mentioned the Wayfort will include content involving casting Judgements and defending your realm. That actually sounds really interesting.

Also, the Harpy expansion will be after more Wayfort stuff is done. Makes me wonder if any will settle there as aerial troops?

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I have skipped a lot of talk and discussions in the last weeks.

I thought the Baroness castle was supposed to be the main "castle" and that the Wayfort would only be a place for corrupted companions.
Since the team didn't plan the Wayfort for such a thing and noticed the potential after the fact.

Am I misremembering or have the plans changed?

...I really need to play the game again, but for that I have to decide on a character. >_<

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I have skipped a lot of talk and discussions in the last weeks.

I thought the Baroness castle was supposed to be the main "castle" and that the Wayfort would only be a place for corrupted companions.
Since the team didn't plan the Wayfort for such a thing and noticed the potential after the fact.

Am I misremembering or have the plans changed?

...I really need to play the game again, but for that I have to decide on a character. >_<

The plans have changed.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
"I am studying them to try and find a way to save the poor creature from his taint induced madness!"

This was actually why I took him in since there was a healing option that failed at the time and I was like ok maybe we can like fix this and then the dialogue just takes a 180 where your character wants to fuck the shit out of the behemoth and i'm like noooooo but now i'm stuck with them there and can't get rid of them lol...

Reactions: Tenalc13

Shmebulock

Apr 5, 2021
I'd appreciate a chance to personalize the Wayfort according to your personality and... tastes. Like the archology description from Free Cities but in a more limited fashion. That would certainly be one way to have the players read the cell descriptions.

If some entrepreneurial soul wanted to devote the same energy and dedication it takes for a companion and put it in a place, your place, that would certainly be something.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Was looking on responses to questions on the blog for the latest public release on the website and Saving mentioned the Wayfort will include content involving casting Judgements and defending your realm. That actually sounds really interesting.
I'm suddenly reminded of the old DOS game Castle, where the goal was to complete construction of a castle while defending it against attacks from your neighbors while dealing with the occasional random event where you're called on to make decisions like diplomatc relations or passing judgment on a thief captured in your domains. Though while it has been a long time since I've played it, I'm pretty sure that game didn't have options to stick the thief in a stockade to get buggered silly, or to seal a treaty with sex. :D

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Interesting. I do wonder what do people that refused to be Ryns underling will get to do with all that estate? Same things, something different or nothing.
I am not really giving the developers benefit of the doubt with anything related to this. Since this all just seems like a way to huge jump in station. From adventurer to baron. Like, that seems something you reserve for post credit scene. Since titles like that usually come with expectations from the player. And rarely does it pay off in any meaningful way in the story and gameplay . And they usually have miniscule impact on how people act around us.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You do realize that they always planned for the Champion to be able to have their own castle, right? It's in the primary design doc and everything and isn't something they just decided they could put in the game.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You do realize that they always planned for the Champion to be able to have their own castle, right? It's in the primary design doc and everything and isn't something they just decided they could put in the game.
Yeah, and that means nothing. A lot of plans have gone amiss. And there is a difference to having a castle where you and your companions live. To having such grandiose titl come with it. If they make it work I am going to be happy . But much more capable people failed in what Savin and Co. Are trying to accomplish. So I do not have high hopes.