Uveto Content Discussion (GENERAL)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Dead Wyrm -> New Armor

Alive Wyrm -> Wyrm TF

You must choose the fate of the Wyrm once you've defeated it, so I guess they're refering to that. I'd like a third option that implied deafeating him, getting the sample for the TF, and now that the Wyrm has outlived his usefulness, fighting him again to make an armor of his body.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Icarus

Oct 9, 2015
Dead Wyrm -> New Armor

Alive Wyrm -> Wyrm TF

You must choose the fate of the Wyrm once you've defeated it, so I guess they're refering to that. I'd like a third option that implied deafeating him, getting the sample for the TF, and now that the Wyrm has outlived his usefulness, fighting him again to make an armor of his body.

Her. She's a female, and I don't mind her bad end. She's rather old.  Maybe she has a stash of shedded scales or skins somewhere?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Oh great, another female...

Well, any scales that it could had stored are probably old and damaged from the cold, thus not being suitable for making a high-level armor. On the other hand, you can't get a good DNA sample from a deceased body, tough the cold could make preserve the blood a bit more. Still, I guess that the rewards are mutually exclussive.

Icarus

Oct 9, 2015
Oh great, another female...

Well, any scales that it could had stored are probably old and damaged from the cold, thus not being suitable for making a high-level armor. On the other hand, you can't get a good DNA sample from a deceased body, tough the cold could make preserve the blood a bit more. Still, I guess that the rewards are mutually exclussive.

.....how is skin and scales not a decent sample?  You could maybe choose to sacrifice them to acquire TFs. ...

Zavos

May 7, 2016

Rewards are mutually exclusive.  Once you spare her for transformation unlock prompt, you will no longer have the option of killing her. 

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Hold on I'm getting another terrible idea.

You know when the female Korgonne suggest that you come back in the "time of plenty" (the short Korgonne breeding season I'm guessing). What if the PC were to takes her up on the offer? Some sort of holiday event, during which of you find the female Korgonne she invites you to come with her; then you just hang out with all the other  Korgonne and breed that floofy puppy and cuddle her for an in-game week.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The wyrm is the opposite of the player's gender, I believe a herm either gets a random result or defaults to female.  The gender is only used during the bad end.

Icarus

Oct 9, 2015
The wyrm is the opposite of the player's gender, I believe a herm either gets a random result or defaults to female.  The gender is only used during the bad end.

Yeah. I just lost with a female to check and that's the case.  Haven't tried herm yet.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I never got the bad end so, judging by it neutral appareance, and the male one on the Steph video, assumed that the one roaming Uveto was male as well. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Herms get the female one.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I never got the bad end so, judging by it neutral appareance, and the male one on the Steph video, assumed that the one roaming Uveto was male as well. 

There is only a single Frostwyrm in the region. Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites. Which bad-end you get is based on your genitalia, but it's the same critter either way. 

Icarus

Oct 9, 2015
There is only a single Frostwyrm in the region. Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites. Which bad-end you get is based on your genitalia, but it's the same critter either way. 

In the region... so there are more elsewhere? Do I get one? Please tell me I can keep it, mom!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
But what do they look like?! I have no imagination...

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
But what do they look like?! I have no imagination...

latest

Reactions: Backwoods

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh wow, how did I miss that. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Welp on that bust their looks more like genderless (or at best female) since it it would be herm with TiTS trend of having mosterious cocks even more to fact that in Steph ep that wyrm had really one hella mosnter to not been visible on this bust...is odd. Or was it overlook to not include cock here that made even Steph suprised on it sheer size :D

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Imagine that thing having genitals that're proportionately small for its size... and still being big enough not to fit in your average sapient...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still with this pose as Wyrm have on that pic it can't SUCH small to be not visible. And I not gonna belive that the right lower hand covered whole cock. But it's all detail which may or may not be inprotant for people. We not even seen usualy more than upper half of npc pics ingame.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
The only corporation with any presence to speak of on Uveto is a subsidiary of Steele.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
The only corporation with any presence to speak of on Uveto is a subsidiary of Steele.

Steele Tech is also on the planet too, since they got their bio-tech division stationed there. Oh and the Camarilla run the planet's space elevator and station.

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No rogue corporations conducting shady experiments?

I opted to avert that and go instead with the native life interacting with the actions of the corporations in ways that are sometimes harmful even when the corporation mostly means well.  I feel there's more nuance involved if the corporation is basically not dickish, but there are still fundamental problems with it.  For instance, the colonists aren't hostile towards the milodan, and the milodan are integrating well into galactic society, but they're still not in political control of their own homeworld and this, rightfully, irritates them.  In the case of the Deepsea Lab, the introduction of alien technology to the planet created a potential threat to the whole system because of an unexpected interaction with a native lifeform.

We'll have plenty of planets where Xenogen is up to doing evil shit with the natives.  It's worth having a contrast where a corporate overlord isn't evil, but still creates problems that are inextricable from what it is and what it does.

Reactions: Backwoods