[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

DarkSinfulMage

Nov 18, 2016
I think the fact you can improve your slaves' bodies is ripe for more content. They would think it's amazing. Maybe some would have preferences to be met.

Otherwise, there's a lot to still be improved and ironed out - especially in the UI and in content. DO follow through on the transformation feature, the day-to-day living, and quality of life in the game.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I think the fact you can improve your slaves' bodies is ripe for more content. They would think it's amazing. Maybe some would have preferences to be met.

Otherwise, there's a lot to still be improved and ironed out - especially in the UI and in content. DO follow through on the transformation feature, the day-to-day living, and quality of life in the game.
Thanks for the feedback, we're always looking to better our game! We're working on UI changes right now :)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Have your ever thought about having an option to toggle the main character's clothing on and off during punishment scenes. I like the idea of punishing the nude slave while being clothed.

• Love

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Have your ever thought about having an option to toggle the main character's clothing on and off during punishment scenes. I like the idea of punishing the nude slave while being clothed.
Yeah, it's definitely something we can look into implementing.

• Love

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Something that's really missing from this game is pubic hair, especially customizable pubic hair. It's a pretty big kink of mine and I'm pretty sure there are others like me that play this game. Just a suggestion.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
I really appreciate the effort to have walking NPCs, but it's a bit off. It does have potential though, if you work it out it will definitely add a lot to the game.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I really appreciate the effort to have walking NPCs, but it's a bit off. It does have potential though, if you work it out it will definitely add a lot to the game.
Yeah, for now it's a bit of a test almost. We're definitely going to work on making it more natural.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Loooved the arena, top job my dudes! Loved that you guys even added Marcus Porcus LOL
Haha! That's awesome to hear :D Yeah, we had to add everyone, couldn't leave Marcus Porcus behind, we're sure he has at least a couple secret admirers ;)

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Would be awesome if it worked, walking those mountains at the current speed is a bit of a bore.
Yeah, we can't promise anything but we'll definitely try it out on our end. It's a bit tricky because at a certain speed the character's animation just looks silly haha