[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Is there any chance of having a customizable/maxed out slave that is male instead of female? The female one is great but it'd be nice to have both, especially for people who aren't attracted to women.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any chance of having a customizable/maxed out slave that is male instead of female? The female one is great but it'd be nice to have both, especially for people who aren't attracted to women.
Yeah, you raise a good point. We'll look into implementing that, can't promise a date though.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Big update, nice work!

Have you thought of having dialogue options affect fear/love points? I think it'd make a lot of sense, or else what's the point of having different options?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Big update, nice work!

Have you thought of having dialogue options affect fear/love points? I think it'd make a lot of sense, or else what's the point of having different options?
Yeah, we're working on revamping the whole love/fear system. Should be ready by next update!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Is there a way to have your slaves fuck each other instead of having your character fuck them??

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Is there a way to have your slaves fuck each other instead of having your character fuck them??
Yes actually! If you complete the wife quest you can switch the dominating partner for any of your slaves during sex scenes.

Papa Lewd

Feb 13, 2021
I can't believe I've never seen your game before but it looks awesome! Sounds like a great premise, and the models are great.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
You guys could have an option to change the size of the Master's genitalia? I know you can change the slave's but it'd be cool if it was possible for the main character as well.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
You guys could have an option to change the size of the Master's genitalia? I know you can change the slave's but it'd be cool if it was possible for the main character as well.
We're still refining the main character customizer, soon we'll have more features.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Are you going to have more options for hairstyles for female slaves/main character? There's only 1 I like so almost every character I have looks similar lol

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Are you going to have more options for hairstyles for female slaves/main character? There's only 1 I like so almost every character I have looks similar lol
Yes, we will have more options in the future. We just started working on the female models though, so it might take a while.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
You know what'd be nice? If during sex you could slap the slave's ass or something like that, I'd love it if that were a feature.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
You know what'd be nice? If during sex you could slap the slave's ass or something like that, I'd love it if that were a feature.
That does sound nice! We could see about implementing that in the doggy positions.