[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Nice!! Will it have full VR support? I saw the last build already had VR but will this one be the whole game?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Nice! How do I switch partners there though? Or is it not working yet?

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Hey guys - some problems/bugs in v0.9 were brought to our attention, so we fixed them during this week and wanted to share the new, fixed build (v0.9.1).

GAME VERSION 0.9.1(hotfix) WAS JUST RELEASED!
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/38441171

weird question but.. can you maybe not fix the endless cumming bug? Or at least have it as an option in the game? It's honestly super fun

Reactions: SlavesOfLove
Jun 23, 2020
Love how much depth there is to the gameplay. Much more actual "game" than most other titles in this space. My only gripe is the limited VR support. Hopefully, the VR support is extended to all elements of the game.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
They are adding more and more though so looks like they are working on the VR front. I can't wait for a full VR supoprt but I guess it takes time and so far the scenes that do work in VR are great!

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Love how much depth there is to the gameplay. Much more actual "game" than most other titles in this space. My only gripe is the limited VR support. Hopefully, the VR support is extended to all elements of the game.

Thank you! Like people mentioned - yeah, we just started adding VR and we are adding more and more with each build

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Will the dialogues be in VR in the next build?

I hope so. Like.. eventually they will be for sure but not sure we can make it for the next build (focusing on making models better this time) but I hope we have enough time

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
I've seen some promo content with other creatures, are those playable scenes in the game? Or are they just for promotion?