[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
So...question. Why such a huge Gap for public and non-public versions? I'm getting Breeding seasons vibes with that.

Next Can the player be a slave or is it purely being the slave owner, if so is there scene where the player can be submissive to a female dom?

Reactions: SlavesOfLove

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
So...question. Why such a huge Gap for public and non-public versions? I'm getting Breeding seasons vibes with that.

Next Can the player be a slave or is it purely being the slave owner, if so is there scene where the player can be submissive to a female dom?

It's pretty big (the gap) - we try to keep the public version 3-4 versions behind the current one.

As for the slave, yes, you can play as the slave - not all the game, but you can send the slave to missions and play as the slave

Plasick

Mar 4, 2020
I am just wondering if anybody ever head this "low level fatal error 1121". I am seriously trying to find answers here so I can finally play this game. It looks way to interesting not to play.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I am just wondering if anybody ever head this "low level fatal error 1121". I am seriously trying to find answers here so I can finally play this game. It looks way to interesting not to play.
Thanks! What works for 99% of the people is updating the GPU drivers. Let me know if it worked and if not we'll figure it out together with you :)

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Woohoo - thanks guys - it's really awesome you are making those builds public - I'm actually on patreon but still fun to see- it's actually part of the reason I'm supporting