[Unreal Engine] [Patreon] Slaves of Rome - adult BDSM 3D Game (Trailer)

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
We finally got our customizable male slave, thank you! Walking patterns for the city NPCs is better as well, but the VO is still weird.
Yes ,it was a long time coming, so finally! We'd been getting that request for a while, hope you guys like him hehe. We're still trying to smooth the rest of those things out, we're slowly making progress on the voice over.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Yes ,it was a long time coming, so finally! We'd been getting that request for a while, hope you guys like him hehe. We're still trying to smooth the rest of those things out, we're slowly making progress on the voice over.
I do like him! Now that the game has better customization options for slaves in general, I feel like I have multiple characters in one, it's great.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
I do like him! Now that the game has better customization options for slaves in general, I feel like I have multiple characters in one, it's great.
Awesome to hear! That's exactly what we want it to feel like, a variety of possibilities within one character :)

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
It would be nice to have options to have slaves out of the dungeon. I was thinking maybe walking around with a leashed slave, being able to choose if they're clothed or not.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
It would be nice to have options to have slaves out of the dungeon. I was thinking maybe walking around with a leashed slave, being able to choose if they're clothed or not.
Having leashed slaves is honestly a pretty interesting concept, but that's probably as far as having them outside wouldgo (besides the pillory/X-cross). Free roaming would probably be hard to coordinate, especially since we're still working on the AI.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Having leashed slaves is honestly a pretty interesting concept, but that's probably as far as having them outside wouldgo (besides the pillory/X-cross). Free roaming would probably be hard to coordinate, especially since we're still working on the AI.
Yeah, free roaming does seem more complicated to figure out than it's worth. I really hope you guys can explore the other thing though!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Just wanted to mention the Aeliana refactor looks amazing! Like, she's stunning. Just gotta work on that voice over/mouth sync, it's really off now lol.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Just wanted to mention the Aeliana refactor looks amazing! Like, she's stunning. Just gotta work on that voice over/mouth sync, it's really off now lol.
We're loving all the love Aeliana is getting! And yeah, the refactor exacerbated the issue with the synchronization, we'll take a shot at fixing it eventually.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
We're loving all the love Aeliana is getting! And yeah, the refactor exacerbated the issue with the synchronization, we'll take a shot at fixing it eventually.
She definitely deserves it. When you guys figure that out she'll be perfect. I already thought the old model looked great but the new one is something else man.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
She definitely deserves it. When you guys figure that out she'll be perfect. I already thought the old model looked great but the new one is something else man.
We think the new model fits her character and voice better, we're really proud of her!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Could have more position options for punishment, sex has a great variety of positions (love to see it), but in my opinion punishment shouldn't be limited to just the backside area, some front body options would be a great start.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Could have more position options for punishment, sex has a great variety of positions (love to see it), but in my opinion punishment shouldn't be limited to just the backside area, some front body options would be a great start.
You make a great point actually! We've been working on some new positions so we could maybe come up with some for the punishment scenes.

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
You make a great point actually! We've been working on some new positions so we could maybe come up with some for the punishment scenes.
Wow, you really delivered, that's great :p The new positions are awesome and the variety was needed, so thanks!

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
Enslaving the nymphs should be an option. Have their attitude change as time progresses. So if you buy one freshly captured they will resist until broken.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Enslaving the nymphs should be an option. Have their attitude change as time progresses. So if you buy one freshly captured they will resist until broken.
That's an interesting idea. Would it be better to have them already captured for you and available on the market or if you were to capture one yourself in the mountains? We might give something like that a try.

TLOU

Jul 7, 2018
That's an interesting idea. Would it be better to have them already captured for you and available on the market or if you were to capture one yourself in the mountains? We might give something like that a try.
Honestly I think both options would be pretty nice! Maybe have the ones you capture be very feral and the ones in the market a little more docile, that way you can choose how big of challenge you want to "tame" them.

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly I think both options would be pretty nice! Maybe have the ones you capture be very feral and the ones in the market a little more docile, that way you can choose how big of challenge you want to "tame" them.
Yeah, we're putting it on our list. A lot of people from the community really like the nymphs so it'd be a good feature to add.

theinsaneeraser

Feb 24, 2022
I think it would be cool, if people on the streets interacted with the slaves when you have them on display for punishment.

sicdogs7

Mar 6, 2022
Hi! Huge fan of the game. I was wondering what kind of BDSM stuff is being added in the new version? I was thinking it’d be cool to restrain slaves inside the dungeon, ie have the x cross, pillory, or wooden horse inside for slaves to be assigned to. Also, are you guys planning on making the rack model that’s next to the farmers house or in the lower dungeon chamber available to restrain slaves on? I think is great btw!

George Harris

Jul 8, 2018
Loved the new punishment positions in this build! They're reallll nice. Are you guys planning on adding more or is this going to be it?

SlavesOfLove

Jun 7, 2017
Loved the new punishment positions in this build! They're reallll nice. Are you guys planning on adding more or is this going to be it?
Thank you! We're working on new stuff all of the time now we have a dedicated animator, be on the lookout!