Unable to download latest Android build

TayJK

May 19, 2017
For some reason, whenever I go to Backer Builds and click Android, it just directs me back to fenoxo dot com. What am I doing wrong? I want the latest build!

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Not a problem. I would recommend trying a bug report and in the mean time if another public patch pops up you can just reply again and I'll throw up another link (probably on the weekend).

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Checking yesterday's build, the public build available under Play downloads fine, it's the Backers Builds that don't want to download.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Checking yesterday's build, the public build available under Play downloads fine, it's the Backers Builds that don't want to download.
Not much I can do about the backer builds, but you might try unlinking and relinking your account

TayJK

May 19, 2017
Not much I can do about the backer builds, but you might try unlinking and relinking your account

What exactly am I unlinking? Patreon? Because I am an original Offbeatre backer, and I am not seeing an option to unlink that. The amount I pledged is for some reason $0 now, maybe that's it. Might need to go to the support forum for that.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
What exactly am I unlinking? Patreon? Because I am an original Offbeatre backer, and I am not seeing an option to unlink that. The amount I pledged is for some reason $0 now, maybe that's it. Might need to go to the support forum for that.
Yeah, a bug report is probably going to be your best bet on this one. I'm not totally sure how the Offbeatr pledges are represented on your profile so that might be the issue.