Two Parasite tails?

Amy5

Nov 9, 2015
If one has two tails, could one become a Cockvine Tail, while the other Cunt Tail?

The wiki says 'no' essentially, but for some reason I read that it was possible to achieve. Is it?

Amy5

Nov 9, 2015
Thank you. Just wanted to confirm,
Now, if I'm allowed, I need to try hunting the person who feed me false info.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Thank you. Just wanted to confirm,
Now, if I'm allowed, I need to try hunting the person who feed me false info.

Well many people wants to been possible to have more than one type of tails be it they parasite ones or just normal one from many types of racies. So it could be hard to you track as it can be like even up to half of forum members that more or less hidden wish to it happen even thou it was like...many arms been a big NO-NO from devs from the start.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
No way in game at the moment, but you can have cunt snake tails with tail cock flags if you save edit. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No way in game at the moment, but you can have cunt snake tails with tail cock flags if you save edit. 

Umm despite it's possible it quite nice it could mess up game since it could think PC have cock tail not cunt tail when shoing possible sex scenes (ok now it really call I look into code how it's done currently for scenes access regarding parasite tails -_-')

EDIT: Ok so it still not matter what tag tail will have but it type. Well then it would work only if slight odd descriptions in some scene(s) I assume. But having one type of tail with other type of tail tag attatched feel kinda like licking icecreams throu glass. Kinda close but not yet there :/

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Haven't noticed any odd desriptions in any scenes yet, but I think I saw a scene where tail cunt and cock was being used simultaneously on a herm (can't remember who) I'll try all the herms and get back on that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well...technically if adding cocktail tag on cunttail not gonna make game go hairwire it could be done. Tell afterward if testing show some irregularities in scenes as I kind of curious how this would end up.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
It was with Kara when you help the crazy psyker. Not sure if theres a word limit in posts so I'll just paste the part in scene where cunt tail and cock is in action.

"You gasp with pleasure, feeling her tongue slurp around your inner walls. Reacting on instinct, your body clamps down on the invading muscle, trying to push her back. All you manage to do is wrap yourself around her tongue, making sure she’s able to tease every inch of your slobbering tenta-pussy. Kara’s hands sink into your seam-bursting heinie, groping at your backside while she slathers your hole as deep as she can reach. As she does, your thick, pink flat-tipped horse-shaft squirms inside Kara’s own little hole, pumping deep into her pussy. With every thrust, you can feel her cock throbbing against your huge, cushiony ass, starting to drool with pre. You’re not sure how long Kara can hang on!

She keeps licking and tongue-thrusting until you’re almost on the edge, panting and moaning and clawing at her sheets. You can’t feel bad for cumming, though, with Kara so close behind you. She gasps, cock pushing hard against your raised behind, and starting to spasm. You have just a moment of warning before your lover’s body tenses, and then her cock erupts deep into your tail-pussy’s slit, moaning quietly and bucking her hips... and never stopping her oral assault. Your slobbering, syrupy quim squeezes around Kara’s thrusting tongue, helpless but to succumb to her magnificent skill. You cum, hard, screaming with pleasure as Kara’s tongue pushes you over the edge and your tail fills her twat with cream."

Oh this was the "Take Dick" option by the way. She switches from cunt tail to actual cunt after that and PC fills her again at the end. I guess it's kinda weird because unless my reading comprehension is terrible or I'm tired af, I didn't notice her using PC's cunt tail.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can cheat and do it, sort of (via type and flag), no guarantee it'll work with all scenes, though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah it kind sounding weird....as I see it's that her cock fill PC cunt tail while PC "cunt tail" that was seemly cock tail actualy also burst a nut inside her. So it does makes scenes a lil weird when tail genitaila here seems to act as both cock and cunt in scene. In this copypasted fragment that seemt o be the case that PC tail act s both types of tail genitaila almost at same time (and I think this PC you tested this scene with got only one tail, right?)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it'll seem really weird, because the writing expects you to only have one tail. But you can just pretend that you have both and that each scene is only referencing one of them. I've been cheating like this and haven't had any problems (yet).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah as long people won't act like they see that something with scene after save editing CP isn;t exactly right it's no an issue. We already in large part suspend our belive playing this game right? A lil more deeper suspending won't hurt sometimes...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah it kind sounding weird....as I see it's that her cock fill PC cunt tail while PC "cunt tail" that was seemly cock tail actualy also burst a nut inside her. So it does makes scenes a lil weird when tail genitaila here seems to act as both cock and cunt in scene. In this copypasted fragment that seemt o be the case that PC tail act s both types of tail genitaila almost at same time (and I think this PC you tested this scene with got only one tail, right?)

This problem could be fixed by having multiple tails :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
This problem could be fixed by having multiple tails :)

Well multiple tails that aren't the same type for this particular scene. AND even think IF devs would somehow agree to two different parasitic tails existing on one PC it would open Pandora box that they still not wanna even poke from the distance. :shepicide:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well multiple tails that aren't the same type for this particular scene. AND even think IF devs would somehow agree to two different parasitic tails existing on one PC it would open Pandora box that they still not wanna even poke from the distance. :shepicide:

Same type. Just with both cock and cunt flags. So such scenes would make sense. Basically, you can say that some of them are cocks and some of them are cunts.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Same type. Just with both cock and cunt flags. So such scenes would make sense. Basically, you can say that some of them are cocks and some of them are cunts.

To expand, we already have arrays for cocks and cunts and calls for variables within, just need to make array for tails.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To expand, we already have arrays for cocks and cunts and calls for variables within, just need to make array for tails.

It would require massive refactoring in many places.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah if it would be X tails that all got same flags/types that if viewed as singular tail would be impossible to exist...that could work. It still could be counted as not breaking general rule of different type of tails as it would be STILL all same tail jsut with bunch of flags and etc.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah if it would be X tails that all got same flags/types that if viewed as singular tail would be impossible to exist...that could work. It still could be counted as not breaking general rule of different type of tails as it would be STILL all same tail jsut with bunch of flags and etc.

"Bunch of assorted genitails" seems as quite singular type for me :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Question now should be: IF devs would see such packed with few flags tails are singular type. Scenes aren't always so specific so with 2 or more tails it can be assumed that each of tails was used in refference to different tag all of them have.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Yeah forgot to mention my PC has 9 cunt snake tails with all cock tail flags. 

Basically, you can say that some of them are cocks and some of them are cunts.

I just imagine them all as normally being cunt tails but when the need arises the cunt tail is like a sheath and the cock slips out.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah forgot to mention my PC has 9 cunt snake tails with all cock tail flags. 

I just imagine them all as normally being cunt tails but when the need arises the cunt tail is like a sheath and the cock slips out.

Or you can just turn it inside out to form appropriate surface. There defenitely are ways for both of them work at the same time.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Or you can just turn it inside out to form appropriate surface. There defenitely are ways for both of them work at the same time.

sounds a lot like a Succubus demonic spade tail that doubles as a tail vagina or tail penis.

MagusErebus

Nov 27, 2015
Yeah I've also thought that the cunt tail could prolapse out into a make shift cock, but the cock being a separate organ inside would make more sense for it being able to cum.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah I've also thought that the cunt tail could prolapse out into a make shift cock, but the cock being a separate organ inside would make mkre sense for ut being able to cum.

Well, since there are no actual womb in non-parasite tail, you can as well have appropriate channel there. Won't work well for parasite tail, though.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well, since there are no actual womb in non-parasite tail, you can as well have appropriate channel there. Won't work well for parasite tail, though.

Depends on if they want to make their species have a womb connected to tail. By game logic it wouldn't work unless added, but nothings to say some creature couldn't do it.