Trials in Tainted Space: Rahn OC-Dump

Discussion in 'Trials in Tainted Space' started by Carae, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Carae

Carae Member

Cara'nee
    [​IMG]
    Kana'dee
    [​IMG]

Just a little bit of Trails in Tainted Space OC/Fan Art. I did a dump awhile back like this for Corruption of Champions but I have a bit of a thing for Rahn so decided to make a pair of them.

Cara'nee is a xenobiologist who goes around 'studying' different alien species. You know- for science and stuff. That being said she's a terrible trouble maker and spends more time getting in trouble then doing legitimate research.

Kana'dee is actually an engineer/mechanic of the space fairing variety he enjoys working on ships that travel to different places. He's more along the naive and curious sort- more curious then is probably good ofr him but it does lead to some fun.

(Yes I am aware Rahn don't really have female or male Genders its more an appearance preference for the pair of them)

Still, hope you enjoy- I commissioned these but I did not draw them. Artist is Meshpet.

2. Nonesuch

Nonesuch Well-Known Member
    Creator

I forget who it was who was talking about the possibility of male rahn. Technically there wouldn't be much of an issue with it - they can apparently shape their bodies however they want, given time and bio-mass. Big fan of the trap-bino at any rate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    eveoflife likes this.
  3. Carae

Carae Member

He came out super cute.

4. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Yooooo this is some good shit right here.
    You outta make an art thread or something in the Helldump's Art subforum. That trap Rahn is super cute.
    I believe it was Fubmistress that did the male rahn thing and drew a few pics of them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nik_van_Rijn and eveoflife like this.
  5. Carae

Carae Member

Might look into that!

6. Woider

Woider Well-Known Member

Mmmmm... thicc goo and trap goo.

Bueno~

7. Arhon

Arhon Well-Known Member

Hmmm trap goo.... hmm......hm...........

Is it still possible to make trap rahn/goo(they are different species right?) character? or we gotta still be blue balled and wait until its coded in ?

8. Krynh

Krynh Well-Known Member

Galotians (Goo Girls) and Rahn are separate species.

9. Nephilim_Anunnaki

Nephilim_Anunnaki Well-Known Member

@Carae You are very talented, I wonder if you have a social media for follow your art (ie, tumblr)

10. Carae

Carae Member

I mentioned at the bottom of the post that I did not draw these. I commissioned them. The artist is Meshpet and you can find her on Furaffinity and Tumblr

11. Nephilim_Anunnaki

Nephilim_Anunnaki Well-Known Member

Oops my bad, seems I missread, sorry.