Trials in Tainted Space: Rahn OC-Dump

Carae

Feb 19, 2016
Cara'nee
yxHpjEy.png

Kana'dee
NIotaPf.png

Just a little bit of Trails in Tainted Space OC/Fan Art. I did a dump awhile back like this for Corruption of Champions but I have a bit of a thing for Rahn so decided to make a pair of them.

Cara'nee is a xenobiologist who goes around 'studying' different alien species. You know- for science and stuff. That being said she's a terrible trouble maker and spends more time getting in trouble then doing legitimate research.

Kana'dee is actually an engineer/mechanic of the space fairing variety he enjoys working on ships that travel to different places. He's more along the naive and curious sort- more curious then is probably good ofr him but it does lead to some fun.

(Yes I am aware Rahn don't really have female or male Genders its more an appearance preference for the pair of them)

Still, hope you enjoy- I commissioned these but I did not draw them. Artist is Meshpet.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I forget who it was who was talking about the possibility of male rahn. Technically there wouldn't be much of an issue with it - they can apparently shape their bodies however they want, given time and bio-mass. Big fan of the trap-bino at any rate.

Reactions: eveoflife

Carae

Feb 19, 2016
I forget who it was who was talking about the possibility of male rahn. Technically there wouldn't be much of an issue with it - they can apparently shape their bodies however they want, given time and bio-mass. Big fan of the trap-bino at any rate.

He came out super cute.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Yooooo this is some good shit right here.
You outta make an art thread or something in the Helldump's Art subforum. That trap Rahn is super cute.
I believe it was Fubmistress that did the male rahn thing and drew a few pics of them.

Carae

Feb 19, 2016
Yooooo this is some good shit right here.
You outta make an art thread or something in the Helldump's Art subforum. That trap Rahn is super cute.

I believe it was Fubmistress that did the male rahn thing and drew a few pics of them.

Might look into that!

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm trap goo.... hmm......hm...........

Is it still possible to make trap rahn/goo(they are different species right?) character? or we gotta still be blue balled and wait until its coded in ?

K

Krynh

Hmmm trap goo.... hmm......hm...........

Is it still possible to make trap rahn/goo(they are different species right?) character? or we gotta still be blue balled and wait until its coded in ?
Galotians (Goo Girls) and Rahn are separate species.