Trials in Tainted Space Hallowiener Spunktacular Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNameV

Oct 22, 2017
@SirNameV It's just a little weird that eating MORE chocolate would not end up making Steele's addiction nastier instead of making it disappear...
It doesn't disappear. My bad, I forgot to clarify, this is a cyclical event, like most addictions. No real stat debuffs, but you loose a day or so having your character go on a binge.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
oof i dont think you saw my reply to you in the vampsluts thread but i just wanted to
point out that there's no sstd content in my submission
I know, but it's kinda of a SSTD like process from what I've gathered. You have a better tag for it I could use since you're the author?

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
It doesn't disappear. My bad, I forgot to clarify, this is a cyclical event, like most addictions. No real stat debuffs, but you loose a day or so having your character go on a binge.
You should make it disappear easily if a condition is fullfilled. There is nothing more anoying than a cyclical event that comes over again over a long period of time and can't be stopped voluntarily easily. Locofever for instance is nice... until you go through the third repetitions and so on.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
well, i would just say something along the lines of "event-based tf" because you get it through events,
not sex like an sstd or transformative items, hope that helps

I'll write slowly infectious tf through event progression

SirNameV

Oct 22, 2017
Perhaps you can get Dr. Lash to clear up your addiction, since isolating people from fun things and desires seems to be his specialty.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Perhaps you can get Dr. Lash to clear up your addiction, since isolating people from fun things and desires seems to be his specialty.

No, Lash is only about no sex. You'd still be better with a V-ko special scene. Like her putting cotton in your mouth to make you vomit the chocolate addiction away...

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
@Kirorororo I just realized my google docs didn't have comments enabled, now it does. Also, I never actually picked a story name, so let's just call it Six Arm Oni for simplicity. Taking suggestions if you have thought of something better.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Guys.

Please keep further commentary within a given submission's document or thread, where applicable.

Also according to Fen's initial post, discussing personal submissions in-thread is likely gonna have your work penalized or removed, so as a friendly reminder, it would be best to keep those discussions within your doc or via PMs.

Galacta

May 20, 2017
A friendly little submission by me.
Granted I only had 1 hour to write this, I completely lost track of time, so my apologies for that. I do hate by pathetic lack of attentiveness in that respect.
That being said, hope this helps~! Even if it'snot the winner, perhaps it could make a few pervs get into the mood~
I personally I could have done better, but I suppose there is a time and place for everything~
Hope you enjoy loves.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zwuDFJKfktQs7qIuxWijlGD5VrsVtNmbfwb6EdQURvw/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Shinespark

Sep 4, 2017
Here's my work for the contest https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ukBpnmkRlHjARrWRj6Krc6Xleyfn5YM9ZXT2S8xvLQ4/edit?usp=sharing It's an old project I started working on a few years ago. I had to stop working on it because I broke one of my fingers and some personal stuff after. I decided to try finishing it for the contest, but I got busy lately and couldn't finish it up. However, that project currently reaches 92 pages and the first 70 ish pages got checked for typos by someone back in the days.

It has meeting scenes, repeatable sex scenes, repeatable talk scenes, a codex and a TF item. And it's already coded with the basic parser easy stuff.

Well, I said it's not finished, but it has everything to be implemented in the game. By that, I mean it would be ready to be implemented. What is left to do, is only a few more sex scenes I wanted to write. The PC won't be chasing something that doesn't exist. There are only a few sex scenes I planned to add. If I win a prize, I'll write them for the team.

Vildt

Oct 23, 2017
Hi to everyone. I´ve been a big fan of both CoC and TiTs and well finally decided to enter one of these contests. I´d like any feedback and comments.

Attachments

• sub-biote.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 21

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Hookay, last minute submission of mine. Had a few hiccups here and there with it, and some revisions too, and could be in need of some editing, but here's my crack at the Halloween contest!

Fisianna: Castle Mania: Elegy of Misery Beta Testing

Hopefully you enjoy!

Sparr

Oct 21, 2017
I had so many more ideas for these scenes but unfortunately I started far too late and ran out of time. There were at least two more sexy characters that I was going to add. I may write up some additional scenes in the future, especially something for a Tavros bar scene, if the staff decides to implement this one. I've never written for a smut contest before but it was fun and hopefully it'll at least be an enjoyable read.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qYiH458l2Ozh_n3Irx6boZmxFxXN16vUGY97urp6W94/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Jongeedubs

That'sAboutAllIGot

Oct 19, 2017

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
It's over! The winners are....

1st: "Ghost Sex Dream" by Slab Bulkhead
2nd: "Succucow Nightmare" by Night Trap
3rd: "Dryad Costume" by TosakunoKishi
4rth: "Saurmorian Costume" by Aullama
5th: "Possessed Paige" by B

Score breakdowns and judge notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...P4jYtWiZzJkKzZQ_xcp8rrElM/edit#gid=1551220796

Scores above "10" were added in a second grading phase to break up the phalanx of four 10/10's we had to choose between.

Status
Not open for further replies.