ToonNik's / N.W.'s Artful Extravaganza Art Vault

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
Here's where I post my Art (at least the nsfw stuff). For (daily) updates, check the Fenoxo Discord or follow me on my twitter.

If you want to support me financially, so I can make more and better art, you can also become one of my patreons: https://www.patreon.com/toonnik

I do take commissions, but I don't focus on them so you might have to wait quite a bit.

Guidelines:

What I prefer to draw:
  • Both sfw and nsfw artworks
  • Girls

Prices:
Pricesv7Small.png

• If you want a picture of multiple characters, an additional version of a picture or a background added, feel free to ask me and I will give an updated price.
  • All prices in USD
  • The "Rendered" style is much more complex than the other two so I will only be doing one of these at a time

Upgrading your art:

You can commission me for a sketch and then later upgrade the sketch to a colored & shaded / rendered version (or commission me for a colored & shaded version and upgrade that to a rendered one) and you only have to pay me the difference for the versions.

For commissions, feedback, questions or anything else just contact me via pm or via toonnik.contact@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy my stuff.

Last edited:

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
If you want a bust made, feel free to hit me up!

Reactions: JDeko

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Reactions: N.W.

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
tbh I wouldve drawn them differently. But So&So kept me re-drawing them until he was satisfied :D

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Her lips look really nice as well!

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
I‘m currently working on a commission, but if you’re fine with waiting a few days until I’m finished, I‘d be happy to make these. I assume that you have no busts currently ingame, that I have to use for reference?

For prices: I’d count one bust with different expressions as one artwork (so 50$ for one version of a bust with 5 different expressions) and then I’d charge another 30$ for the nude versions, so 80$ in total for one normal and one nude bust with 5 expressions each.

I‘ll give you the link to my commission fill in in a moment, so just fill that in and I’ll start working on them as soon as I’m done with my current commission.

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
Not bad at all. :D It's been a long time since I've been around the forums, but I'm glad to see some things haven't changed around here, the quality of fan made artwork being one of them. Very well done NW, very well done indeed. I loved Katerina Steele and Akane's pictures, but Celise has always been a fun one, so seeing a couple for her was pretty good too. See ya!

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
Not bad at all. :D It's been a long time since I've been around the forums, but I'm glad to see some things haven't changed around here, the quality of fan made artwork being one of them. Very well done NW, very well done indeed. I loved Katerina Steele and Akane's pictures, but Celise has always been a fun one, so seeing a couple for her was pretty good too. See ya!
Thank you so much for the kind words ^^ I still have a long way to go, but it always encourages me when people appreciate my art

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
Thank you so much for the kind words ^^ I still have a long way to go, but it always encourages me when people appreciate my art
Lol you're more than welcome NW. You're certainly doing far better than me, I can barely draw two straight circles to save my life, let alone an upright stick figure lol. That aside, it's nice to meet you NW and I hope you enjoy your time around Fen's. See ya!

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
Lol you're more than welcome NW. You're certainly doing far better than me, I can barely draw two straight circles to save my life, let alone an upright stick figure lol. That aside, it's nice to meet you NW and I hope you enjoy your time around Fen's. See ya!
Believe me, I was the same when I started. Thank you again for the kind words; I've been enjoying my time so far.

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
Believe me, I was the same when I started. Thank you again for the kind words; I've been enjoying my time so far.
Well you've certainly improved pretty quick if those pics are anything to go by. :D But as for the kind words, you're more than welcome as I've said before, but it's good to hear you're enjoying Fen's Forums. I was around when the old forums were still up before the giant crash they went through, but I'm not sure if any of my old associates/friends/etc are still around it's been that long. Still, I'm always in the market for new friends lol. Either way, see ya NW. :D