ToonNik's / N.W.'s Artful Extravaganza Art Vault

Discussion in 'Art' started by N.W., Dec 14, 2017.

1. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Here's where I post my Art (at least the nsfw stuff). For (daily) updates, check the Fenoxo Discord or follow me on my twitter.

If you want to support me financially, so I can make more and better art, you can also become one of my patreons: https://www.patreon.com/toonnik

I do take commissions, but I don't focus on them so you might have to wait quite a bit.

Guidelines:

What I prefer to draw:
    - Both sfw and nsfw artworks
    - Girls

Prices:
    Pricesv6.png

- If you want a picture of multiple characters, an additional version of a picture or a background added, feel free to ask me and I will give an updated price.
    - All prices in USD
    - The "Rendered" style is much more complex than the other two so I will only be doing one of these at a time

Upgrading your art:

You can commission me for a sketch and then later upgrade the sketch to a colored & shaded / rendered version (or commission me for a colored & shaded version and upgrade that to a rendered one) and you only have to pay me the difference for the versions.

For commissions, feedback, questions or anything else just contact me via pm or via toonnik.contact@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy my stuff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 N.W., Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  2. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

brandtcolored@0,25x.png

Brandt pic as requested by Savin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 N.W., Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  3. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Katfinished@0,25x.png

My PC from my TiTS playthrough.

#3 N.W., Dec 14, 2017
  4. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Katnude@0,25x.png

Nude Version.

#4 N.W., Dec 14, 2017
  5. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Coverpage@0,25x.png

Moon x Lillie pic I once made for a comic (unreleased).

6. Reptillicus

Reptillicus Well-Known Member

Very nice stuff here. You make them all look very cute~.

N.W. likes this.
  7. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

CardFinished@0,5x.png
    Merry Christmas, everyone! Here's the Christmas card I made for night trap (f.l.t.r.: Sonya, Celina, Liamme, Chera, Ashe, Lora)

8. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

CardFinishedv2@0,5x.png
    As per request by a certain mouse, I've added a certain catgirl from Tavros to the picture.

9. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Celise.png
    Made a Celise bust.

10. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

If you want a bust made, feel free to hit me up!

JDeko likes this.
  11. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Celisefinished2.png
    Here's the transparent version.

12. JDeko

JDeko Well-Known Member

Soon...

N.W. likes this.
  13. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

akanev2.png
    Here's the Akane bust I made for SoAndSo; She's not in the game currently, but hopefully she will be in the future.

14. Kesil

Kesil Well-Known Member

I like the ear shape.

15. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

tbh I wouldve drawn them differently. But So&So kept me re-drawing them until he was satisfied :D

16. JDeko

JDeko Well-Known Member

Her lips look really nice as well!

N.W. likes this.
  17. Malum Oculus

Malum Oculus Well-Known Member

18. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

I‘m currently working on a commission, but if you’re fine with waiting a few days until I’m finished, I‘d be happy to make these. I assume that you have no busts currently ingame, that I have to use for reference?

For prices: I’d count one bust with different expressions as one artwork (so 50$ for one version of a bust with 5 different expressions) and then I’d charge another 30$ for the nude versions, so 80$ in total for one normal and one nude bust with 5 expressions each.

I‘ll give you the link to my commission fill in in a moment, so just fill that in and I’ll start working on them as soon as I’m done with my current commission.

19. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

3fea77c3eca7ad975bcb69165cebc79c.png
    Here's one of my current commissions:
    There's gonna be a nude version too, so stay tuned for that

#19 N.W., Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  20. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Beatrice.png
    I made a Beatrice pic

21. Aullama

Aullama Well-Known Member
    Creator

22. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Interogation@0,5x.png
    Finished commission for JDeko

23. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

InterogationNude@0,5x.png
    Nsfw version

24. JDeko

JDeko Well-Known Member

Awesome art!

N.W. likes this.
  25. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

KatProfile.png
    Sneak-peek of an image that will be featured in the doc for my OC

26. Vergil1989

Vergil1989 Member

Not bad at all. :D It's been a long time since I've been around the forums, but I'm glad to see some things haven't changed around here, the quality of fan made artwork being one of them. Very well done NW, very well done indeed. I loved Katerina Steele and Akane's pictures, but Celise has always been a fun one, so seeing a couple for her was pretty good too. See ya!

27. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the kind words ^^ I still have a long way to go, but it always encourages me when people appreciate my art

28. Vergil1989

Vergil1989 Member

Lol you're more than welcome NW. You're certainly doing far better than me, I can barely draw two straight circles to save my life, let alone an upright stick figure lol. That aside, it's nice to meet you NW and I hope you enjoy your time around Fen's. See ya!

N.W. likes this.
  29. N.W.

N.W. Well-Known Member

Believe me, I was the same when I started. Thank you again for the kind words; I've been enjoying my time so far.

30. Vergil1989

Vergil1989 Member

Well you've certainly improved pretty quick if those pics are anything to go by. :D But as for the kind words, you're more than welcome as I've said before, but it's good to hear you're enjoying Fen's Forums. I was around when the old forums were still up before the giant crash they went through, but I'm not sure if any of my old associates/friends/etc are still around it's been that long. Still, I'm always in the market for new friends lol. Either way, see ya NW. :D