Token trouble - getting into Khor'minos?

G

Ginseng

Hi all, I'm having a bit of trouble getting into Khor'minos.
I beat Alante when I fought her in the outskirts and I believe she gave me a token - I then took it to Rooh and in the first part of the text he took it and then it kind of cut to him fighting with another guard over a spear, and then they told me I didn't have a token and I needed one?
I have finished 'The Siege of Khor'minos' quest as far as it currently goes and can't figure out how else to get a token or get into the coliseum - am I missing something? I feel like I've knocked out the rest of the map and this is the next place I need to go. Any help greatly appreciated! I've been skimming the text a little so I may well have just overlooked something. Is there somewhere else I can go to get a token? on the wiki page for the Khor'minos outskirts under 'Back Gate' it says

'To the north of the Abandoned Caravan, you find Rooh and his friend guarding the entrance to the read of the city. You presently lack the accreditation to enter, but you can have a little fun with the guards while you wait for the entrance to be implemented.'

does this mean this area isn't available yet? many thanks!

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Well first and foremost-you never fight Atlante at all I'm pretty sure. Second, the token you get from the outskirts guards on the right lets you enter khorminos proper. The side rooh is on isn't implemented yet, and neither is the arena. Also siege of khorminos isn't fully done yet, once you've hit the portion that tells you 'this is as far as the quest progresses for now' that's it.