TiTsEd - A save editor

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Take note however, some of the TF's won't appear in text outside of the appearance tab as the scenes are written assuming those TF's tied to bimbofication are only flagged to appear if she's been bimbo'd.

*cough* I just manually changed the parameters (specifically, Bust size going from 11 to 28, and Anal and Vaginal Bonus Capacities) on Kiro’s Appearance in addition to the TF Timer (24-36 hrs) in the Save Editor and it gave Kiro just the traits I mentioned without her being a Bimbo. ;P

Her Bust (so glad we have bigger tiddy version of the default Kiro bust; now I want to snoop for hyper tiddy bust) description, AND dialogue about Po’s Mods changed properly. Also, manually setting her to Bimbo Capacity let me fuck her with a hyper dick and she’s NOT a Bimbo!!!! :p

Because I don’t want Bimbo Kiro; Just want regular Kiro with some Bimbo assets.

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
*cough* I just manually changed the parameters (specifically, Bust size going from 11 to 28, and Anal and Vaginal Bonus Capacities) on Kiro’s Appearance in addition to the TF Timer (24-36 hrs) in the Save Editor and it gave Kiro just the traits I mentioned without her being a Bimbo. ;P

Her Bust (so glad we have bigger tiddy version of the default Kiro bust; now I want to snoop for hyper tiddy bust) description, AND dialogue about Po’s Mods changed properly. Also, manually setting her to Bimbo Capacity let me fuck her with a hyper dick and she’s NOT a Bimbo!!!! :p

Because I don’t want Bimbo Kiro; Just want regular Kiro with some Bimbo assets.
Just to clarify, when you say Bimbo Capacity, do you mean 36 hour TF for capacity or 48 hour TF? She doesn't get Ditz Speech and turn into a Bimbo until the 48 hour mark. Good to see my semi mindless curiosity was useful either way.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
You're saying the changes show up in sex scenes unrelated to her being a bimbo? Like her relief bj or buttfucking? Vaginal? That's interesting. i'd expect some of them to trigger new scenes but not to alter old ones... guess i was wrong.

It changes her dialogue as though you actually waited through the timepoints of her bimbofication (i.e, I actually stopped at 24 hours but I edited everything to follow 36). I haven’t tested the sex scenes, but they remain the same as standard Crew Kiro. I just mentioned them because I messed with Kiro’s capacity, lol. She doesn’t mention any capacity changes herself though but specifies bigger boobs and a bit of extra dialogue after the “horny rusher” line at the end, so I’m not entirely sure of the difference. Gonna have to check the github.

Edit: Yep, she’s not supposed to have any talk about her capacity; just about her refractory rate, sensitivity, her boobs, and her lips. :p

So I got the full package I wanted, no Bimbo required. :p

Edit2: Yep! The Milky Titfuck scene dramatically changed with Kiro’s boob size. So worth the editing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malidica

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
"Dhaalian Nurse Outfit" item only appears under the "Items" tab of TiTsEd if you already have one in your inventory, listed as "Dhaal Nurse Outfit" in the "Unknown" subgroup that appears directly below the "Undergarment (Upper)" subgroup (again, this requires already having one in your inventory for it to even appear). It's listed in game as "Clothing", but doesn't appear under the "Clothing" subgroup, ever. Or anywhere else in TiTsEd at any time except the way I described. Also I acquired it as a drop from the Cyberpunk Security Operatives and the Corona Lord Flamer on Zheng Shi, not from the Milk Thief on Dhaal like the wiki says should drop it.

Last edited:

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Is it possible to change Roxy's kid's names if you missed the first litter's birth and she named them? I was doing Frostwyrm stuff on Uveto and didn't have a save I could load so I could get there in time.

TheShepard256

Is it possible to change Roxy's kid's names if you missed the first litter's birth and she named them? I was doing Frostwyrm stuff on Uveto and didn't have a save I could load so I could get there in time.
I don't know if you can change the flag for the names (ROXY_KID_NAME; it's an array, and I don't know if TiTsEd can edit flags that are arrays), but even if you could, you'd also have to change the child manager stats to match, which is impossible AFAIK.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Maybe don't eat a giant bowl of Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs just before bed.

Reactions: sumgai and Irrlicht

BackFlipz

Jan 17, 2018
Would anyone know the exact flags to reset Kase? Or at least get it so that he's still in the bar? I've tried just changing the bar timer to 1 or 0 but that didnt work. Would also love plantation quest reset help as well, thank you!

TheShepard256

Would anyone know the exact flags to reset Kase? Or at least get it so that he's still in the bar? I've tried just changing the bar timer to 1 or 0 but that didnt work.
KASE_TIMER marks the time you first met him in the bar, and when the game's timestamp is at least 10,080 (1 week) greater than that time, that causes him to no longer be at the bar. To completely reset him, you'll need to change all the flags with KASE in them to undefined.
Would also love plantation quest reset help as well, thank you!
Set all flags with PQ, PQUEST, QUINN, KANE, LAH or QUINNFEST in them to undefined, and THARE_MANOR_ENTERED to 2 if it's currently 3.

Reactions: Paradox01

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Would anyone know the exact flags to reset Kase? Or at least get it so that he's still in the bar? I've tried just changing the bar timer to 1 or 0 but that didnt work. Would also love plantation quest reset help as well, thank you!
Resetting things isn't changing a number to 0. This is a common problem that pops up too regularly. The way to reset the flag is to delete it instead. There should be a red X when you select a flag that will reset it.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Resetting things isn't changing a number to 0. This is a common problem that pops up too regularly. The way to reset the flag is to delete it instead. There should be a red X when you select a flag that will reset it.
Speaking from experience since I broke a save this way once, you can't just click the flag in question and hit backspace or delete to clear the value and that be considered undefined. You HAVE to use the "X" to set it to undefined.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Speaking from experience since I broke a save this way once, you can't just click the flag in question and hit backspace or delete to clear the value and that be considered undefined. You HAVE to use the "X" to set it to undefined.
Honest befuddlement, did i imply otherwise?

Aug 17, 2018
is the person that makes the editer ok? the last update for it was in march. I hope their ok cause they make it possible for me to explore all endings easier with the ability to edit my saves.

A

Athena

is the person that makes the editer ok? the last update for it was in march. I hope their ok cause they make it possible for me to explore all endings easier with the ability to edit my saves.

They've mentioned before that they need the public source code to be updated before they can update TiTsEd. The public source code hasn't been updated since March.

Nexakrull

Mar 14, 2020
But you couldn't get anything added since version 0.8.069.

So I just wouldn't be able to add a new perk, item or flag and such?
But if I already have that stuff on the save it won't be affected, right?
Like, I don't run the risk of opening my save just to edit a little information and due to the fact that it doesn't recognize the new things when saving it just YEET everything, right?

revanwolf

May 12, 2020
So I just wouldn't be able to add a new perk, item or flag and such?

Exactly.

But if I already have that stuff on the save it won't be affected, right?

Yup, the save editor will see the items but it won't be in the right categories(it will be in unknown or something like that).

Like, I don't run the risk of opening my save just to edit a little information and due to the fact that it doesn't recognize the new things when saving it just YEET everything, right?

Normally it will work without issues but just in case create a backup of your saves in case something wrong happens.

Reactions: Nexakrull

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
Thank you very much guys
I know the Dhaal Nurse Outfit isn't even IN TiTsEd normally last I checked. You need to have at least one already in your inventory, and then it shows up in the Items tab under the Unknown category, iirc. Same for Warm Blooded with Perks. If newer content shows up at all in the current version of TiTsEd, it'll probably be a similar situation.

Reactions: Nexakrull

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
No. I searched to see if someone Official had recently (within the last few months) announced possible whens & whys, but no joy.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
The only information i can add is about a month ago i was watching William stream and he was doing that combined streaming thing you can do on Picarto, he was doing it with Fen who was bug fixing a bunch. Someone in the chat asked about it and he said something like "i nudged Geds about it, that's all i know" or "haven't heard back", something like that.

Rather useless info but it's something.
Geddy has to update the code not Fen And that most likely comes with some hassle.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Geddy has to update the code not Fen And that most likely comes with some hassle.
So we found the bottleneck...
Well, at least now we know who exactly it is we wait on.

In the meantime, any future plans for the editor once oyu can work on it again?