Tits public build

Millenia

Sep 7, 2015
So I was playing and I found information about a dungeon involving Kara. But the wiki says Im supposed to be contacted by Kara when I reach level 8 and Im now currently level 17 and still no phone call.

Anything I did wrong?

Edit: Ive also been unable to encounter Seandra, been flying back and forth systems now for 10 minutes or so.

Also if you know of any events and such I might have missed please share. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dungeon invilving Kara still not added to game. All you got about encountering here is scene at Myrelion bar with her and Shade.

Saendra encounter is randomn thing (I think you mean first part about meeting her at Phoenix) so well you may be a lil unlucky. The other quest with her proc when you at Tavros Station and have enough high relation points with her.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Looks like we got ourselves a modder here, boys.   

anchorman-fight-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Looks like we got ourselves a modder here, boys.   

anchorman-fight-o.gif

Doritos and Mountain Dew, eh? You know, that stuff'll kill ya? Would hate for that to happen to such a kind gentleman such as yourself, Mr. Fedora Man.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Doritos and Mountain Dew, eh? You know, that stuff'll kill ya? Would hate for that to happen to such a kind gentleman such as yourself, Mr. Fedora Man.

I'm a Cheetos and Coke man myself, though i'm not stranger to the Dews and Dos.  Besides, I do a lot of things that are worse for my health than eat unhealthy snacks. 

Millenia

Sep 7, 2015
Yes, level 17 was very incorrect. I just glanced over at the game while writing and picked the closest number I'd think was my level. I was in fact level 3.

Saendra event fixed, apparantly needed more levels.

About the Kara dungeon, if its not added how come theres an wiki entry about it? 

Also about the new stuff added in between back-public releases. Any suggestions to something that Ive mightve/probably missed out on?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't even know how you would think that when the maximum level is 8, but whatever.

Stuff's added to the wiki sometimes that's in the coding phase, planning docs, or confirmed by devs for implementation.  It's perhaps not the best approach.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Saendra event proc when you got at least lvl 4 if I recall well so at lvl 3 it was impossible to get it for you (same goes for meeting Kiro too).

On wiki well it's as name say itself wiki thus place people can quite freely edit adding stuff that isn't always in latest build yet. Well seems not so small suprise of base raid was spoiled by person who put it on wiki already *sad face*

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Saendra event proc when you got at least lvl 4 if I recall well so at lvl 3 it was impossible to get it for you (same goes for meeting Kiro too).

On wiki well it's as name say itself wiki thus place people can quite freely edit adding stuff that isn't always in latest build yet. Well seems not so small suprise of base raid was spoiled by person who put it on wiki already *sad face*

I'm like, 90% sure I put a WARNING: NOT IN GAME YET on that stuff when I added it the other day. Ah well, be fixed in a week or two I guess :V

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm like, 90% sure I put a WARNING: NOT IN GAME YET on that stuff when I added it the other day. Ah well, be fixed in a week or two I guess :V

For those two npc there are added those warning but on Kara page it's none noted any way that part about KaraQuest2 is yet not ingame stuff (OP probably could have been reffering to stuff added on Kara page). Heh week or two (I hope way to carry over silence results to main game is almost finished/finished)