CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I download the mod version and I wanna start new how do I get the achievement cleared out so its like I never played the game?

There is no ingame option to clean achievements. I once managed to purge them...but it was back when I purged all my coc/tits saves at the same time  :shepicide:

Other than doing the same thing like me (but move save files to other location before to been later able to restore them easy) I not know. Option to purge or remove achievs could be interesting option to added (but I can see it wouldn't be the most popular one ^^)

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
There is no ingame option to clean achievements. I once managed to purge them...but it was back when I purged all my coc/tits saves at the same time  :shepicide:

Other than doing the same thing like me (but move save files to other location before to been later able to restore them easy) I not know. Option to purge or remove achievs could be interesting option to added (but I can see it wouldn't be the most popular one ^^)

how do I purge them?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
how do I purge them?

I looked at other thread you made after repling here (such a derpy to not look it before) and MSeele soultion 2 seems to be the right one. I mean you need first find folder when you keep saves for coc (how to find it can be found in many places on this forum - so pardon me for not telling it as you could use search option to find it faster than I try recall it) and then look for file that may look like it's connected to achievs.

Ok I looked into mine and tested. So when you find coc save files folder look for file named CoC_Main.sol If you remove it it would remove curently attained acheivs list back to default state of none of them unlocked.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I cant find it lemme screenshot it

I meant you need to find location on your hard drive where game keeping your saves. And there next to your COC saves will be file named CoC_Main.sol that you need to remove if you want to reset achievements progress.

Below I made SS of my saves file and with file you should look for there highlighted.

CoCMain.jpg

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
I meant you need to find location on your hard drive where game keeping your saves. And there next to your COC saves will be file named CoC_Main.sol that you need to remove if you want to reset achievements progress.

Below I made SS of my saves file and with file you should look for there highlighted.

View attachment 3860

I cant find that I'm on a Chromebook

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
https://trello.com/c/pivQpiZw/182-ascension-rework - here you can check what kitteh planned for his version of rework. There is other one but it's outside of the range of this thread to meantion it -_-'

Well if you got cheat button to rise 4 battle stats by 10 or lower also by 10 you not need this bug ;)

Ok on serious note it do really look something bugged in your save or in code. COuld you look if you can create from fresh some new save file with this bug? It would probably help kitteh find reason for this bug.

Right, duh. Of course its on the Trello page..

And hmmm, not sure I'll be able to replicate the bug anymore. It didn't persist past ascension, and with my stats already at 100, I don't think the bug is applying anymore. I do have the save file before the ascension happened, so I could double check on that. But I'm afraid I was dumb and just kept playing.

Through actually, on a even more important note. Is their any reason why my saves might routinely be deleted? ... Actually wait hold on. They likely count as temp files or something, and Spyhunter cleans them up to make the comp run smoothly...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To find your saves, open explorer and search for CoC_1.sol (excange the number for the save slot number). The save locations on your hard drive will differ depending on the browser/program you use to run the game. The OS will likely factor in as well. If you play TiTS or CoC vanilla, this is also the same location for those saves as well. CoC vanilla even uses the same save format and names.

Another -- and perhaps easier -- trick to finding the save locations is to use the Editor to locate them. Once booted up, click on "Open", and you should see a list of programs used to create the saves the Editor has detected. For instance, on mine I have saves from CoC using both Firefox and Chrome, so I have two items called "Local (Standard)" and "Local (Chrome)" listed. When you mouse over these, it generates a list of all the saves from that program. At the bottom of the list it has the option to "Open directory...". You can either click on that to open the save location with explorer or simply mouse over the option and a tool tip should popup displaying the location's address on your hard drive.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. 

@Tsui Xingjuan Here above I quoted post of Sacredferro (from merely 9 pages ago of this thread) on how to find your saves for CoC no matter what web browser you're using. I hope now you will easier find this folder and with it that file that have saved progress on achievs which you want to delete to make fresh start on farming them again. SO no need to redownloading mod to just reset achievs.

@Tempestfury Yeah if you got some program delated on regular basis yourt temporal internet files it will delete your saves too. You could look using post I quoted which folder are your saves stored and try add this one folder as exception to yor cleaning program. So it won't remove your saves next time it runs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
@Tsui Xingjuan Here above I quoted post of Sacredferro (from merely 9 pages ago of this thread) on how to find your saves for CoC no matter what web browser you're using. I hope now you will easier find this folder and with it that file that have saved progress on achievs which you want to delete to make fresh start on farming them again. SO no need to redownloading mod to just reset achievs.

@Tempestfury Yeah if you got some program delated on regular basis yourt temporal internet files it will delete your saves too. You could look using post I quoted which folder are your saves stored and try add this one folder as exception to yor cleaning program. So it won't remove your saves next time it runs.

I give up

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
I moved the files to the same folder which I keep the CoC scenes in case I want to do some quick reading, or read several one after the other without much pause in between.

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
Even if you use search option in your system file explorer with using one of saves name as target of the search? That's weird as you should have some saves that can be found this way.

like I said I am on a Chromebook can't actually download stuff 

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Perhaps if you tell Shouldra no enough to taking her with you then an option opens up that she will no longer appear again. I didn't mind her the first time, but when hunting for things on subsequent playthroughs she gets annoying fast.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Shouldra is only source outside cheating Ectoplasm which go few fancy effects ( I do personaly ikes that bit in appearance about ghost-like looking legs of PC) nd can from time to time provide PC with free of costs effect of gro+ or reducto. So with her been perma lock out from game it will lock poeple out of tis things. It's up to each to decide if it worth over meeting her quite often in ruins.

Aside that after we get Amily recruited either way, take those racks aside Shouldra there is nothing else to do in town ruins now. Removing one of three uses for ruins will only make them get forgoten during each playing even faster.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Shouldra is only source outside cheating Ectoplasm which go few fancy effects ( I do personaly ikes that bit in appearance about ghost-like looking legs of PC) nd can from time to time provide PC with free of costs effect of gro+ or reducto. So with her been perma lock out from game it will lock poeple out of tis things. It's up to each to decide if it worth over meeting her quite often in ruins.

Aside that after we get Amily recruited either way, take those racks aside Shouldra there is nothing else to do in town ruins now. Removing one of three uses for ruins will only make them get forgoten during each playing even faster.

I mean as an option for those who just don't wish to deal with her like how with Tamani we have an option to do as she says, fight her, or tell her to go away permanently.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I mean as an option for those who just don't wish to deal with her like how with Tamani we have an option to do as she says, fight her, or tell her to go away permanently.

Tamani for most people is just annoying encounter that always pop up when they looking for something else. Shouldra aside been annoying in town ruins got some used later. And as for Tamani after 0.6c there will be some other way to deal with Tamani, Tamani daughters, Kitsune mansion and Oni enc that will remove them permanetly form table of enc but still allow ppl visit them when they want it :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I remember making Jojo a slave but I can never figure out how I did it to do it again

You need to rape him...many many times. Plus been quite highly corrupted will speed it up (Well rape option show up anyway after PC reach some min corruption level). So to recap: get quite high corruption score, then rape him to your heart content. After enough times and having I think around 80+ corruption after one of rape scenes he will join camp as slave.

Tsui Xingjuan

Jun 10, 2016
You need to rape him...many many times. Plus been quite highly corrupted will speed it up (Well rape option show up anyway after PC reach some min corruption level). So to recap: get quite high corruption score, then rape him to your heart content. After enough times and having I think around 80+ corruption after one of rape scenes he will join camp as slave.

You feel a familiar power growing within you and decide to unleash it. You grab the prayer beads from his outfit and spit on them, making them slick and wet. Holding them below his flagging cock, you focus on the demonic visions in your mind, slowly but constantly milking larger and larger dollops of cum onto the once holy beads. Jojo moans as he comes to understand your intent, and turns around, shaking his lithe mouse-bum at you. You lean over him, whispering into his ear, “Each defiled bead I push into you is going to make you more of a willing slut. More of a willing receptacle for demon cum. More of a fountain of desire waiting to be tapped by Succubi. More my toy.”

He whimpers as you slide the first bead in, his eyes growing foggy and his bum wiggling more eagerly. You push the second bead inside him, and feel his asshole stretch and loosen, welcoming the corruption. The third bead slips right in, and he moans, “sluuuut,” His cock grows longer and thicker throughout the moan, stopping at over a foot long and 3 inches thick, dribbling cum. You whisper, “Cum, my Toy,” and push the remaining beads inside him. His eyes roll back as his paws frantically milk his huge cock, cum spraying from him like a fountain. Jojo trembles, losing complete control and falling away from you. You still hold the end of his beads, and smile as they pop out, stained almost as dark as the poor mouse’s soul.

You walk away, leaving your new pet to explore his outlook on life, and to test your awakened powers. 

THANKS! :)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

That wasn't so hard to help still I'm glad I have been of help.

Some of slaves in camp are made by corrupting them - slave jojo, slave amily, vapula (well PC need to be corrupted enough to take her with after reaching point of disbanding her horde).

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Doesn't the remake allow you to some of the demons like Vapula as slaves but keep your pure companions like Jojo?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah in coc mods as long PC inteliggence is high enough it can keep both JoJo/Amily and Vapula in camp. Not remember exactly formula but somewhere around 120 or 130 int should be enough to keep them all in camp.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
So, after grinding for points to get Corruption Tolerance to 15/20, I was able to use the Scarred Blade at 0 Corruption. It still hits like a truck with double attack on, dealing 600+ attack each hit.

ReikoLupus

Jun 13, 2016
Can be possible to add more forced transformation to the game, or add a option that activate a lot of them? The game is great and the Mod excellent, but I only see forced transformations in the Bad Ends. The game has a few low forced transformations, like losing against a Sand Witch, but I think a option that can make the game transform the player constantly if she/he lose battles, has bad luck, etc, can be great. (Example: You loss vs a Succubus, then she forces you to drink Succubus Milk/Incubus Draft).

And, while you are exploring one place, you get EXP to Level Up enough times to make easy others no-visited zones. Because Forest, Lake, and Desert has similar levels of enemies, when you explore in profundity one zone, when you finish the others aren't dangerous. Can be posible to add a option to reduce the EXP gained?

Is only a personal opinion, the game is great without it. Simply I like the forced transformations.

Tempestfury

May 28, 2016
Yeah in coc mods as long PC inteliggence is high enough it can keep both JoJo/Amily and Vapula in camp. Not remember exactly formula but somewhere around 120 or 130 int should be enough to keep them all in camp.

Huh, so its basically designed to only be possible when you've Ascended once then?

So, after grinding for points to get Corruption Tolerance to 15/20, I was able to use the Scarred Blade at 0 Corruption. It still hits like a truck with double attack on, dealing 600+ attack each hit.

Huh, so Scarred Blade is stronger than the Beautiful Sword? Wish that wasn't the case honestly. i feel like the Beautiful Sword should be just as strong...

How do you get the Scarred Blade anyway? I've heard of it, but never seen it.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Huh, so its basically designed to only be possible when you've Ascended once then?

Huh, so Scarred Blade is stronger than the Beautiful Sword? Wish that wasn't the case honestly. i feel like the Beautiful Sword should be just as strong...

How do you get the Scarred Blade anyway? I've heard of it, but never seen it.

IIRC, the Beautiful sword is stronger by about 3 or 5 attack points but the Scarred Blade has a higher critical hit rate. 

You can acquire the Scarred Blade after getting Sheila's corruption to 100 and obtaining her lethicite. She'll warn you that she wont be able to control herself once she reaches 90, so I recommend you select the "listen" button so that you don't have to fight her to corrupt her. Afterwards, make sure your corruption is at 100 before you meet her again, have sex with her, and then the transformation scene should occur where she gives you her lethicite, which you can take back to Tel'Adre's Weapon Shop to have the sword made after 14 days. Bear in mind, if your corruption is below a certain amount w/o the tolerance perk, the sword will retaliate against you and try to kill you if you attempt to pick it up again. If you win, you will break the sword, causing it's attack value to be 1/2 it's original form, becoming the Broken Scarred Blade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Nahh not need to ascend first for that. That 120-130 int is for max value when you not need to bother how much corrupted PC is or smth like that. Also for mods int can be rised even in first play above 100 - just get proper racial body parts to boost max int. Lizans, kitsune ones for sure giving boost to int. Dragons and fox too I think.