TiTs confessions...

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
No not Kiro.. always been my fav NPC. (Hope for more content for her). Anyway I ignore every Male if possible when I play and rapid click next if I have no choice. Oh and recently I've been using TiTs editor at the start of each playthrough to gain the pirate proto shield, click on most of the perks and max out my stats that way I can breeze through the boring fights and just enjoy the sex scenes. Oh and unlock Uveto as Anyxine is my second fav NPC.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Another confession to make... haven't been flying much to New Texas ever since I've recruited Gianna.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Reaha needs a rewrite. Her whole story is based on The Treatment being mandatory. They hay revised it so that now it isn't. Really, as it stands now, her backstory makes zero sense.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The Treatment is STILL mandatory if you want to live on(as a citizen of) New Texas past the age of 18.

Reactions: Paradox01

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The Treatment is STILL mandatory if you want to live on(as a citizen of) New Texas past the age of 18.
Mandated drastic TF that makes the person taking it into a fuck-addled...something (really, there's lots of features in the treatment) + mandated birth control in the water. Woo, happy place. Just not for kids that end up watching their parents go at it.

They can leave before being 18, but I assume the vast majority either doesn't have the credits for it or doesn't have a place to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: badbreadpuns

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Don't let the name fool you, New Texas is just Space Amish mashed with a free love commune topped with a smattering of Texas sauce.

There's no New Alamo where Big T's great grandfather died fighting Super Varmints corralled by Space Pirates.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Don't let the name fool you, New Texas is just Space Amish mashed with a free love commune topped with a smattering of Texas sauce.

There's no New Alamo where Big T's great grandfather died fighting Super Varmints corralled by Space Pirates.
Please the Amish make you explore the wider world before making you become one of them

RedLXIX

Mar 24, 2020
Confession: I didn't play TiTs for the longest time because the color scheme made me wanna throw up. White & purple on blue? Blugh... I'll stick with me some CoC1, tyvm
....Then I got used to it, played through most of the content (I think Uveto was just being created at the time, for reference), and tried going back to CoC1 after a while. My god those scenes are brief and bland by comparison! Then other facets of CoC1 started sticking out like a sore thumb. Everything is in chunks of hours, you always go back home after most encounters and if you're out past midnight you automatically go to sleep, and I swear it felt harder to get specific tasks accomplished in that one than TiTs.

That said, I would love it if Amily & Arian (and a few others) were imported into the game in some fashion.
...Well, maybe not the 'she's gotta give birth 5+ times to mutant babies who fully mature in about 10 minutes before she'll join your camp' part...

General Nuisance

Sep 26, 2018
The internet, duh
I killed the Frostwyrm on my main Steele and I don't feel bad about it.

Look man, it was before they got the huge content update, back when they were just a generic big scary dragon and I really wanted the scale armor at the time. Plus, I might be a massive scalie, but I'm not scalie enough for that.

Reactions: Kesil

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021

Look man, it was before they got the huge content update, back when they were just a generic big scary dragon and I really wanted the scale armor at the time. Plus, I might be a massive scalie, but I'm not scalie enough for that.
Started interacting with the Frostwyrm from about that time, yes. Though at the time I think the Forstscale armor wasn't the best for my build. So I did a bit of a meta decision and decided to use a save where I didn't kill the Dragon going forward.

EDIT: Today's confession, I now have over a trillion credits in TiTS. I was bored.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

TiTs_you_killed_the_frostwyrm.jpg
I'm gonna post this every time some admits to killing Frosty.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I once blew up Tarkus just out of curiosity.

I once did the same to myrellion just for shits and giggles.

And I once messed with my Steele to provoke the Molli bad end. Though it did NOT end like I expected. I'm thankful for that.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
I literally only spared the frostwyrm for nykke. It’s all great content but frosty’s a literal dragon. And incest isn’t even my thing but nykke’s just hot lol.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I literally only spared the frostwyrm for nykke. It’s all great content but frosty’s a literal dragon. And incest isn’t even my thing but nykke’s just hot lol.
There's no incest for the frostwrym now but is it not possible to have Nykke without Frosty still being alive? I usually keep Frosty alive after killing her off the first time because I thought she was a he.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There's no incest for the frostwrym now but is it not possible to have Nykke without Frosty still being alive? I usually keep Frosty alive after killing her off the first time because I thought she was a he.
No, you need to at least raise one child to maturity (being able to talk with her) with the Frostwyrm to get Nykke later.

It's an artifact of the way the old character was excised from the game.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Oh yea, I forgot that little detail got ironed out between frosty and nykke.