TiTs confessions...

GenerallyHornyKie

Dec 10, 2018
There'd be quite a bit of irony there, wouldn't there? If i can't find a way to become a moving nuclear missile, lust is a plan B.
It'll take a bit of getting used to as to how the fuck to use it, but I have an IQ of at MOST 30, so i should be able to figure it out

GenerallyHornyKie

Dec 10, 2018
Likewise. Being able to combo guns is fun and all, but most enemies have a lust cap at 100 from what I can tell, so it makes sense that it would be pretty damn effective.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
You know, weapon damage isn't the only way to win a fight.
Try lust damage.

Warning I might sound like an asshole.

Not all enemies go down to lust. That pirate jug in Riyas little mission, the black void dudes who appear once in a while, certain animal like enemies like the Wextral hounds.

I'll prefer to fight instead of making them too horny to fight

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Warning I might sound like an asshole.
In other news, water is wet. And so is Anno.

Not all enemies go down to lust. That pirate jug in Riyas little mission, the black void dudes who appear once in a while, certain animal like enemies like the Wextral hounds.
No, but Maike folds pretty fast if you use lust on her. I mean, fucking hell, I main as a mercenary. Literally every attack I make is firing a volley from a giant shotgun or a light machine gun.

Reactions: BigBoss6121

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
they key with Maike is to have very low libido (perhaps take a shot of FocusPill before the fight) and dont struggle when she binds you. she doesnt really do damage during the fight, she tries to make you loose by lust alone. also Lust works fine for most alien enemies but its useless against mechs or wildlife so its unreliable compared to regular fighting. i found the spider mech waaaay more harder than her (you know, the thing that attacks you when doing the space walk)

as for sins. i dont really invests much in drugs or transformatives (or even body enhancements). there's all those cosmetic enhancements but body changing due to gameplay decisions feels more organically (carrying the Water Queen eggs for example). i also reduce libido to the absolute minimum in every run, sounds weird seeing that sex is so important in TiTS but its annoying in the long run to have the lust bar almost full just by moving a few tiles.

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
I like to beat things up in this game more than banging everything I see. Usually only bang if my lust is too high. I haven't lost a fight yet! Don't want to lose one because my character was too... heated. Also if there is a spank option I ALWAYS choose it. Cracks me up it does.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I forgot about this thread lol.

Sin: I keep forgetting about Penny because my crew interaction menu spans two pages.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Sin: I keep forgetting about Penny because my crew interaction menu spans two pages.

If all the planned NPCs get on board as Steele's crew, 30+. That's not counting anything that might get written in the future.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If all the planned NPCs get on board as Steele's crew, 30+. That's not counting anything that might get written in the future.
ugh I tend to forget about people if they're not even on the first row of the first page...

Evil

Jul 18, 2017

#CoreWorldProblems.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
The decision is only "hard" if you like bloobs. I think the only member of my crew that is guaranteed a spot on my ship at the moment is Kase.

Tbh I don't see how it's gonna be hard, the second someone thinks they will have to give up some of their crew they will quickly go to buy the biggest ship.

Reactions: Skywolf99

wallysquid93

Feb 21, 2019
If I had to make a choice who stays on my ship and who doesn't I would of thrown the bimbos off the ship and kept the more useful characters I can sell too or farm something from. Though if the option became available I would just buy a new ship... I have one and half million credits so I have the money to spend.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
ugh I tend to forget about people if they're not even on the first row of the first page...

I could never forget Yammi myself.

Also, I think Yammi, Celise, Pexxiga, Nova, Siegwulfe and Amber should talk a pass on the crew limits because of their non-standard crew spaces.

#TiTs Sins: I'm greedy.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Tbh I don't see how it's gonna be hard, the second someone thinks they will have to give up some of their crew they will quickly go to buy the biggest ship.
CAPSHIP.jpg

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
Kaede is. MtF. Though i suppose that then she fits into the "women with penises" a lot, but whatever.

But everything else you said is right on the money.
O thought kaede statef that shed didn't want a vagina. Wouldn't that make her not a MtF since she stopped? Not tryin to start something, just asking.