[TiTS+CoC] Lucid Dreams (1.1.10 for TiTS 0.6.92)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
nah, i got the oasis tower in my places slot, just asking if theres anything specific he forgot to add in...

...augh...so tired, just came back from vacation, now i have jet lag

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Considering use of "much" rather than "any", I'm assuming that she is accessible. I'm not sure if she is done before or after last update, though.

My use of "much" is in reference to original CoC, not the mod. Again, assumptions. Gamer, please confirm or deny.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
To be clear: purification is a Kitteh's mod content. It is not included here.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Yay, confusion and fatigue! Etis, take the time, reconsider what's being asked.

"is minerva completely added in? i still haven't gotten to completing her... " - This is simply asking if all of Minerva's content is in LD. Gamer is saying they never (or think they never) completed her content in the original source material

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, yea forgot to mention, there are a few items that dont have anywhere to store them, like materials, (i said that before) and recently i found tha you can't store kitsune gifts, i suggest putting them in valuables, since they are . . . gifts . . .

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh, yea forgot to mention, there are a few items that dont have anywhere to store them, like materials, (i said that before) and recently i found tha you can't store kitsune gifts, i suggest putting them in valuables, since they are . . . gifts . . .

Well, can't argue with logic :)

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
i supose.. but to be honest, 0 libido doesn't really matter, its just 1 point less than 1, and i kind of try to have a low libido with my character xD

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
hey, i just noticed, shouldn't the white fire spell, you know, set them on fire? since there is already a fire effect, is it possible?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
um, can you tell me which option lets me keep the lethice whip AND lets me keep the vr pod? it just took me like 10 minutes trying to beat lethice and i got the wrong option, plz tell me! i dont want to do it again for nothing!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
um, can you tell me which option lets me keep the lethice whip AND lets me keep the vr pod? it just took me like 10 minutes trying to beat lethice and i got the wrong option, plz tell me! i dont want to do it again for nothing!

Return to real world when offered (otherwise you'll have "stuck in Mareth" bad end which is basically endgame sequence from CoC), then you'll be offered to chiise if you want it to be fixed. You'll get that whip anyways if you are playing with the key. Without it you'll leave it inside VR, since it is part of a simulation.

But keep in mind that all interworld system is a placeholder and pending total overhaul.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Return to real world when offered (otherwise you'll have "stuck in Mareth" bad end which is basically endgame sequence from CoC), then you'll be offered to chiise if you want it to be fixed. You'll get that whip anyways if you are playing with the key. Without it you'll leave it inside VR, since it is part of a simulation.

But keep in mind that all interworld system is a placeholder and pending total overhaul.

chiise? whats that mean?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, i wanted to ask you something, when i fought lethice before (in her 3rd stage), i was just trying all the options i had, and usually, you can not tease her, but i did something, and then i was able to tease her for like 30 points! do you have any idea of what i did?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh, i wanted to ask you something, when i fought lethice before (in her 3rd stage), i was just trying all the options i had, and usually, you can not tease her, but i did something, and then i was able to tease her for like 30 points! do you have any idea of what i did?

If you are damaging her health, she has a chance to reinforce her defence to become almost immune to damage but also opens herself to tease. If you are teasing her, she focuses on resisting but losing her extra physical defence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
oh, ok, its just a bit hard to notice since there are no visual ques that this stuff happens, since you know, WIP.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
oh, ok, its just a bit hard to notice since there are no visual ques that this stuff happens, since you know, WIP.

There should be a line where she changes stance, as well as description additions:

Lethice is standing ready for your next attack, ready to defend against any strike. Perhaps you could surprise her with something else?

Lethice is smirking and confident, prepared to resist any sort of libidinous advance, but her posture is ill-suited to deflecting attacks.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
well, even when the one about defending pops up, it still said i dealt 0 lust damage

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
well, even when the one about defending pops up, it still said i dealt 0 lust damage

There also should be messages about switching state:

Lethice dabs at her injury, then licks her finger, smiling sensually. She seems excited and invigorated. Scales appear over her skin, and her spaded tail swishes back and forth in a blur, too fast to follow.

Shuddering, the Demon Queen steels herself. Her curves soften visibly as she prepares herself for additional arousing efforts, forgoing physical defense.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
here find another bug, i guess; so it said that im new to magic, but i know all the black and white magic, maybe a flag is missing?

Screenshot 2016-06-05 at 3.39.53 PM.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
here find another bug, i guess; so it said that im new to magic, but i know all the black and white magic, maybe a flag is missing?

You've picked a few basic tricks. It still counts as "new".

Status
Not open for further replies.