Thinking of starting to write something

Rho

Jan 6, 2016
So while playing CoC, I wanted to write something myself. (Have a good time with time, more than I expected). I found the program Twine and it's really easy to use.

I still haven't figured out if I'm going to write a 'normal' story or an Adult story, So maybe you guys could help with that. :D

If you could fill in this form: Here It would help me greatly. Ofcourse I realize that the answers will differ in relation to the place I ask them. :p

Thanks.

ps Feel free to share what you like most in player-driven stories.

Rho

Jan 6, 2016
Alright guys. First of all thanks to the couple of people who filled in my form.

Just saying that I finished the prologue. It's really short and no combat , but that'll be added in the coming days. (Like inventory and more stats/classes/affection from future companions).

If you think it's too linear, well, you are right. :p I just wanted to set up the story in the prologue without much side activities. But I assure you you will have freedom in the city and world later.

Bear in mind I did this in one day so, everything is still up for change. Butlet me know for certain what you don't like. Because that's the only way I'll improve. Do you miss an option in the char creation etc. Let me know.

The file is .html , just download and open with browser. I use firefox, dnno if the browser can mess with stuff. :p (I hope the upload works. :eek: )

ps. (Twine, the program I used is really easy to use, though messy)

View attachment aoS_v.01.html

Edit: Revised it today and found out I made a lot more mistakes than I thought. :p Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Will this be going in Showcase? As I assume most adult games do go. Not completely aware of the rules on all that though.

I think showcase it's more for finished games, maybe if the op do a more playable thing would go for other adult games, but it's just a personal opinion.

Rho

Jan 6, 2016
I'm aiming for something like COC, but a bit more focused on the story. So it'll be with a camp and areas where you can explore. But as the story progresses you move through the world and get a different camp with different areas to explore. Between those exploration parts I  then put more linear pieces of like +- 30 min / 1 hour of reading.
So the thing I posted in my second post is really not a represantation of what it'll be. :)
It also does take longer to create than I expected though. I spend like a month on it an I have like a fifth of what I wanted to do. But I've come to a part where I can begin copy-paste pieces of code so that's nice.

Edit: uploaded pic with a sneak peak. ;)

Naamloos.png

Last edited by a moderator: