The Twist - v0.13

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
In the walkthrough said that i need to give billi game cafe coupon. But after school there are no option to give him that coupon what should i do?
I found the coupon in the mailbox.
and I put him in front of the school,
Rachel for coffee and Billy is not at home.

Or there is an option. talk to Billy on the beach sitting on the pier and have a binoculars and watch the naked Janica at the beach and you'll be kicking him out of home Rachel.

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
go julii in the room, ask for a clothing store,
in room on your computer you will find a new offer Veronika shop, buy and donate rachel,

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
I found the coupon in the mailbox.
and I put him in front of the school,
Rachel for coffee and Billy is not at home.

Or there is an option. talk to Billy on the beach sitting on the pier and have a binoculars and watch the naked Janica at the beach and you'll be kicking him out of home Rachel.
in veronica shop is a suit and shoes, shoes do not buy me.
I donated a suit to rachel and nothing.

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
I tried everything I was giving her clothes, then I went to see how she got dressed, she got naked, the animation puts me in the room and the game is over.
Oblecek on the inventory, it is not going to donate it again and no more can be bought in the store. Version 0.19 and who has 0.18 .m large problems with bugs and save which does not work, black screen when I delete 0.18 and I run 0.19 so the program there are the same bugs.

atp

Feb 18, 2018
I tried everything I was giving her clothes, then I went to see how she got dressed, she got naked, the animation puts me in the room and the game is over.
Oblecek on the inventory, it is not going to donate it again and no more can be bought in the store. Version 0.19 and who has 0.18 .m large problems with bugs and save which does not work, black screen when I delete 0.18 and I run 0.19 so the program there are the same bugs.
Try to give her shoes

atp

Feb 18, 2018
0.18 Update (score maximum: Mom:450 Julia:350 Rebecca:300 Emma:380 Kelly:330(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 180 Rachel: 180 Danielle: 5)
=========================================
272. After school go home and go to the living room. You will meet aunt Danielle here. (You must have done Pool threesome scene and Day count must be 100+).
273. After the introduction scene, her house at the map will be unlocked. (In this 0.18 update there wont be anything else with her).
274. Go to Billy's house when Billy is not home and accept offer to come in.
275. When talking with Rachel choose "He has such a beautiful mom" and complete the scene. The scene should end up with Jason kissing Rachel and getting +10 score. For 100% success you need 140+ score, otherwise it will be 50/50.
276. Go back to Billy's house when he is not home. Accept offer to come in. This time there will be option "...let's find out".
277. Ask Janice to wear any outfit (underwear,lingerie,latex doesn't matter). Next day Julia will come to your room and talk about mom walking around in underwear/latex.
278. Go to her room while she is in there.
279. Ask Julia about the lingerie store. She will tell you about online store.
280. Go back to your room and use PC. Go to "Veronica's secret" online shop and buy "Veronica's special" lingerie.
281. Go to Billy's house while Billy is not here and give her the lingerie.
282. Wait 3 days and come back. And "Ask about progress". This time Jason promises to buy her the high heel shoes.
283. Go back to your room, use PC and buy the shoes from "Veronica's Secret" online shop.
284. Go Back to Rachel and give her the shoes. To complete the scene with 100% you need 170+ score.
285. Ask Janice to wear any of latex outfit.
286. Next day Julia will appear at your room and will talk about latex outfits. Jason will promise to buy her some.
287. Go to your room, use PC go to Fetish shop and buy White/Blue latex leotards.
288. Also you can ask her to wear other outfits in her possession. After 10 times of asking to wear an outfit she will start to wear it everywhere at day, after 15 times she will wear in at night, after 20 times she will wear latex outfits in the pool (but only latex).
289. Wake up at night and go to the Julia's room. If you will find empty room, click on wardrobe and hide in there.
290. You will get scene with Julia and Janice. (You must have completed the Julia's room threesome at evening scene)
291. Next time you will be able to join them.
292. At night in Julia's room when she sleeping alone. If you choose "check the wardrobe" you will get another scene (you must have completed Julia and Janice lesbo scene at Julia's room).
293. At the scene with drunk Janice in the dining room there are new options (appeared in 0.18 update).

0.19 Update (score maximum: Mom:450 Julia:350 Rebecca:300 Emma:380 Kelly:330(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 180 Rachel: 250 Danielle: 45)
===============================================
294. Go to Billy's house, accept Rachel's offer to come inside. Choose "Stay here". When she comes back "Ask about progress with Billy".
295. Next day after school, talk to Billy and "Ask about things at home".
296. Go to Billy's house, accept Rachel's offer to come inside. Choose "Stay here". When she comes back "Tell her about the conversation with Billy" (You need 180+ score with Rachel).
297. Next day after school, talk to Billy and "Ask about things at home" again.
298. Wait at least 1 day.
299. Go to Billy's house. Rachel will invite you inside. Make sure you have 200+ score.
300. Wait at least 1 day and come back to Rachel at her home. Ask her to bath together. This time she will give a BJ.
301. Wait at least 2 days and come back to Rachel at her home. Ask her to bath together. This time you will be able to lick her pussy after BJ.
302. Wait at least 2 days and come back to Rachel at her home. Ask her to bath together. This time you will be able to fuck her after eating her out.
303. Wait at least 2 days and come back to Rachel at her home. Ask her to bath together. This time you will be able to to choose between Gentle/Rough fuck. Extra poses at +5/-5 rought/gentle score.
304. Next day after school, go inside the school. Go to the classroom.
305. If you will find Rebecca at her desk busy with papers. There will be new option to "Play with her ass" which will lead to anal H-scenes. Make sure you have the lube. Also scenes at her house must be completed.
306. If you will get scene where she is waiting for Jason. There will be H-scenes at the end. Scenes at her house must be completed.
307. Go the beach and "Wait 1h" till you meet aunt Danielle. She will say that she forgot her towel.
308. Go home. Go to the bathroom. You will find a beach towel there. Take it.
309. Go back to the beach. Get the scene with Danielle. Watch the scene.
310. Go back to the beach. "Wait 1h" till you get the scene there Danille and Janice sunbathing. "Come closer".
311. Go to the park and sit on the bench. Now you can meet Danielle jogging there and get some score with her (upto 45).
312. Go home, to the living room. Get the scene there Janice reading a book. Sit next to her and ask about Danielle.
313. Make sure you gave Blue and White latex leotards to Julia. Once you reach her "outfit score" to 10, go back to Jason's room. Jason will get a messege about new latex suits.
314. Use PC. Go to "Fetish outfits" there will be 2 new latex suits: Black latex suit - S, Pink latex suit - S. Both are only for Julia.
315. *Optional* When Janice will visit at night, give her "Dog suit" and repeat the park scene. Next day use PC in Jason's room, go to "Fetish shop" there will be new Dog outfit with mask. Next time Janice will visit at night, you will be able to give it to her.
316. *Optional* If you have chosen go tell Billy about Janice at the beach, instead of giving him coupon. Now you will be able to meet Billy alone or with Janice at the beach.

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
272. After school go home and go to the living room. You will meet aunt Danielle here. (You must have done Pool threesome scene and Day count must be 100+).

do not know where to do +100 daniell point when park + beach give me only +45 point?

cccpfan

Jun 26, 2017
I am stuck with Julia and the latexes . She appeared only once in the room after that I am not able to talk with her for the latex suits or the lingerie store. Any help. I think it was in V17

roger

Feb 24, 2018
Hi, i have a problem, with the guy in the red hoodie, i see him during the day, but never see him leave at night, and don't seem to be able to look for the stash, thanks

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
I'm starting from version 0.19.final and I've seen a lot of bugs. and pad games and black screen.
I can not get a leiza fx from Billy.
I do not know what a green latex suit is.
and other mistakes are still trying to get further in the sequel.

kimoelgamed

Feb 25, 2018
guys i made too much progress in the game but i am stuck where i should enter the classroom and there is only these options: (talk to her then ask about homework......and sneak to her and he play with her buttsthen leave the class) i have reapeated those like thousands of time and nothing make progress with rebecca stuck here at 30+ .........according to the walkthrough file it should be an option to ask her for bj to raise the score to 60 but i cant found it ..... and yes she gave me a bj only one time then all i can do is play with her buuts only ??? how can i solve this???? billy mom and the red suited guy from the beach and more rebecca scenes depends on this ??? i have v 19 ....any help ????????

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
guys i made too much progress in the game but i am stuck where i should enter the classroom and there is only these options: (talk to her then ask about homework......and sneak to her and he play with her buttsthen leave the class) i have reapeated those like thousands of time and nothing make progress with rebecca stuck here at 30+ .........according to the walkthrough file it should be an option to ask her for bj to raise the score to 60 but i cant found it ..... and yes she gave me a bj only one time then all i can do is play with her buuts only ??? how can i solve this???? billy mom and the red suited guy from the beach and more rebecca scenes depends on this ??? i have v 19 ....any help ????????
Rebeca in the classroom you have to go there is a lot of options up to skill 180.

ranveer

Dec 3, 2017
Please any one give me save files of twist 0.17 pls I need save file I lost my all data so please give me the save file I cannot play from beginning. It's too far

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
Please any one give me save files of twist 0.17 pls I need save file I lost my all data so please give me the save file I cannot play from beginning. It's too far

Better if you get 0.19 final and start from the start, it's better.

Clasher

Feb 27, 2018
1. I can't get mom panties in bathroom
2. I can't drug kelly while he gone to bathroom
3. I can't stop Rebecca husbands car
4. I can't lift the skirt of Kelly even if I have 75 relationship
5. Plzzzzzzzzzz solve this problem as fast as you can
6. Any body can give me the walk-through of latest version

Last edited:

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
I do not know for who is latex suit - green ???
offer in eshop, can not buy them sold out.
And after a certain time it will disappear ??

skychan5161

Mar 5, 2018
0.11 Update (score maximum: Mom:360 Julia:300 Rebecca:160 Emma:360 Kelly:280(without buying stuff) Adrianna: 25)
================
138. At school wait till Kevin walks inside the school (16:00) and go "Check classroom window". Choose "Record with the phone" (if have only "Peek through the window", so choose this one and come back next day. When you will be able to record)
139. You will get the video file Rebecca.mp4.
140. Next time you will visit Rebecca, Jason will show this video to her.
141. Next time you will visit her she will give Jason a BJ.
142. Come back next day. Jason will play with her butt.
143. Next day, you will have 2 options. Choose "Ask for BJ" till you rise score 60+.
144. Once you'll have 60+ score, you will see the whole "Play with the ass" scene.
145. If you have 60+ score there will be 50% chance to get scene there Rebecca will be waiting for Jason. Always choose "Let her continue", in 0.11 you can't take off pantyhose. To finish the scene you need 80+ score.
146. Get the "Rebecca waiting" scene, this time at the end she will give a BJ
147. If you have 160 score she will appear topless in "Waiting" scene.
148. Go to the school toilet. Catch Rebecca there. To see the whole scene you need 110+ score.
149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch".
150. Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna.
151. Next day, Go to Studio and meet Adrianna. Jason will give the package.
152. Go back to the Shady guy. He will give you CD with Hypno music.
153. Go back home. Go to the living room and click on cd player under the TV. Jason will switch the CD.
154. Catch Mom working out at living room."Hide and watch", this time you will be able to "Use hypno command" and tell her to "Seduce Emma".
155. Wait for Tuesday and go the living room. Wait for Mom and Emma to workout. choose "Hide and watch". Once they will leave the room, choose "Follow them".
156. You must have 250+ score with each of them to join them, and 40+ available energy. Also make sure to have lube, it is needed for anal scene.
157. In the end of this scene you will get +10 max energy.
158. At Thursday go to Emma's place and mow the lawn. after that "Ask for glass of water".
159. Once she leave. Click on the dildo under the table.
160. This time on Tuesday's scene with Mom/Emma you will have option to give this Dildo to them.
161. Buy the cow suit if don't have it yet (You can buy it at online store from your PC).
162. Give it to her when she comes at night to visit Jason. She won't be happy.
163. Catch her working out alone at living room. "Use hypno command" and then "Become a cow".
164. Wait till Mom visit's at night and give her cow suit. You will get the 2nd part of the scene.
165. Go the pool and catch Mom sunbathing on the towel. Make sure you have Sun cream. Now there

Hi, may I know why after Rebecca 1st BJ after I get Rebecca mp.4, when I come back to her I don't have options?
its only show teach homework and keep play butt..........

boison

Mar 22, 2018
I'm stuck trying to get restaurant advice from Emma. I have 250+ relationship with her, and I've done all scenes that I know of:
-pool scene
-exercise scene
-come into her house scene
-jogging asking for TV help
-regular jogging

Still, I can't get anything aside from me asking her to mow the lawn when I knock on her door. Dress and necklace in my inventory. Told her about Rick.

Am I missing something!? D:

Last edited:

MartinGuna

Feb 6, 2018
I'm stuck trying to get restaurant advice from Emma. I have 250+ relationship with her, and I've done all scenes that I know of:
-pool scene
-exercise scene
-come into her house scene
-jogging asking for TV help
-regular jogging

Still, I can't get anything aside from me asking her to mow the lawn when I knock on her door. Dress and necklace in my inventory. Told her about Rick.

Am I missing something!? D:
complete instructions for the game is here

https://fboom.me/file/4de9c67189709/TheTwist_Walkthrough-20.rar?site=adultgameson.com