The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine... but if you fuck my pussy you better pull out! I am not looking for an heir right now!'

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Pfft. As if I want to give you an heir." She murmurs, before getting up and walking over to her. "Come on... Turn around. On the chair." She murmurs huskily, raking her claws along her breasts before grabbing and roughly squeezing her cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps but does as she wants, turning around in the chair and presenting her pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good girl. Spread your legs nice and wide. I want to see those juicy holes..." She growls softly into her ear. "And then... And then I'm gonna pound both of them until you're screaming for more." She hisses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and spreads her legs wide for her, even reaching down to spread her ass cheeks apart.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Been working out, huh? You look less chubby since the last time I saw you..." She murmurs, before squeezing her ass hard. "Nice and firm butt. Good." She murmurs, driving her thumb into Phorsaal's asshole and thrusting it in and out. "Mm... Nice and tight... Was it always like this, or did it happen after the working out?" She asks, tilting her head as she runs her claws along the underside of Phorsaal's dick.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shivers at the claws on her dick "the working out helped... mmm... just a bit thought." she murmers back to her while her ass clenches on the thumb.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see..." She murmurs, before digging another thumb in and stretching her ass out as much as she can before letting go. "Mm. Good elasticity. Less gape after I'm done..." She murmurs, chuckling before her dick pokes Phorsaal's pussy. "Well, looks like the beast is awake... You get to pick which hole I start with. That's all." She murmurs, running her claws up and down her dick again, knowing it's setting her off.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Aw come oooon!]

"Mm... Very well..." She murmurs, lowering her cock and ramming it into her pussy as hard as she can. "I like it rough." Is all she says, before pounding her pussy hard, one hand roughly jerking her cock, while the other grips her shoulder and keeps her steady.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grunts and moans softly as her pussy gets railed and her cock jerked ."Yea... mmm... I'm used to that by now.'

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Bit of a slut, aren't you?" She snorts, leaning over to nibble at her neck as she continues to pound into her, making her whole body jiggle delightfully.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, some would say that but... oooh... no one is really complaining in a city ruled by sex!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Very true." She murmurs, before pulling her back and lifting her up by her knees into the air. She supports her entire weight as she rails her pussy, moaning with satisfaction as her cock is now able to completely bury itself in her warm hole.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans loudly at the sudden deep penetration and squeezes down hard on her cock "honestly its... oooh... more of a tearm of endearment... fuck yes.... than an insult!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Over here? Yes, I quite agree." She says, chuckling as she lifts her right off her cock, and then drops her back down, slamming her cock deep into her ass. She doesn't give her time to rest, pulling her knees further back till her feet are almost touching her head, and pounding even faster than before. "Mmm... Feels so much better around my cock than my fingers..." She coos, growling softly with each thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her lewd moans fill the room as her ass clenches down on the invading lubed up dick "Mmm! Not too bad yourself..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Why thank you, my Queen." She says, chuckling as she starts pounding her even harder. "Hmm... I'd give your cock something to fuck, but... Oh. Wait. I have an idea." She says, giggling evilly. Phorsaal hears her mutter a spell, before what looks like a large worm bursts out of the ground, and opens its tooth-filled mouth. Before she has time to resist, the creature buries its face in her groin, its sharp teeth scraping along her cock like Amara's claws. It's also drooling, which just gets her cock nice and wet as it's stroked from all sides by teeth.

[As much as I want to jerk off right now, I have to take a bath. :V]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals in shock and pleasure as the worm suddenly gobbles her cock which makes her ass squeeze tighter "What is that thing?! Why with the teeth?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, I noticed how much you were enjoying my claws earlier. So I figured I'd summon my pet Ravener to give you a blowjob." She says, chuckling and giving one last hard thrust into her ass before popping out and then slamming back into her pussy, railing it nice and hard.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals at the sudden change of hole but can't move due to the ravener "I sure hope... it isn't hungry!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh don't worry. I fed him a few hours ago. I think." She says with a evil chuckle, before pulling out and slamming back into her ass, angling her body backwards so that her bristled cock slams hard into her prostate with every thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals loudly again but looks down at the worm creature with wide terrified eyes "Not funny!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
All she gets from Amara is a laugh, before she finally eases her fears after letting her squirm in terror for a few minutes more. "Don't worry. That thing is under my complete control. It wouldn't dare disobey me." She says, chuckling before she pulls out and flips her around so she's facing her. "So I heard you like horsecocks, huh?" She asks, chuckling as the worm moves around with them, continuing to suck- or rather scrape- her cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps at the sudden flip and raises a brow at her "They certainly seem to do the job for me... why do you ask?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Uh... no. But I did turn into a stallion and tricked one of my slaves into fucking me like... depraved little slut that she is."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmm... Nice. Now just hold on a minute." She says, chuckling and dropping her to all fours on the floor before murmuring another spell. This time, she hears the whinny of a horse behind her.
"Go on... Pleasure my pet." She says, chuckling turning her head so she sees a beautiful jet black stallion with eyes that looked like burning coals, and a mane that looked like living fire.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh you have to be kidding me..." She says while her eyes find its massive cock "You will speak nothing of this to anyone.." She mutters before turning around and stroking the beasts shaft.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Of course not. This shall be our little secret..." She whispers, crawling up behind her and teasing her ass. Her fingers bury themselves in her butt first, stretching her out, before a long, sinuous tongue finds its way inside, wriggling deep as it slathers her walls with spit.