The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She shudders at the strange feeling but keeps stroking the large horse, soon starting to lick it with her own long tongue. "Mmm... so feral..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Right? So depraved..." Amara chuckles, slowly stroking her cock as her tongue keeps slithering around deep inside her.
The horse nickers, and bucks its hips a little, slapping her face slightly with the cock.
"I'll tell you what I'm going to do to you. For now, just keep getting my pet aroused..." She murmurs huskily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods and keeps working the horses fat dick, stroking it and licking it all over as she waits for Amara to spill the beans.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"First, I'm going to get your ass nice and lubed up..." She murmurs, licking around her insides a bit more. "Then, I'm going to bring you to my bed, and lay you down." She reaches forward to squeeze her tits. "Then, I'm going to hold your slutty ass wide open for my beautiful horse so it can rut your ass like a real animal." She coos, her fingers rubbing at her prostate for a moment. "All this... While I've got my dick buried down you throat and eating you out." She whispers huskily.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I did promise you you'd be screaming for more..." She murmurs, before pulling her away from the now aroused horse, and lifting her into the air before dropping her back on her dick. Then, she starts walking somewhere, which makes her dick twist and turn inside Phorsaal's ass as she walks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm aware. I just wanted your ass around my cock while I walked." She says, chuckling. "Nice hair, by the way. Looks better than last time. Thank whichever idiot was rude enough to say it." She says, before walking into her chambers. She drops Phorsaal facefirst onto the bed, before rolling her over onto her back. She flashes her a grin, before turning around and presenting her holes and cock to her. All Phorsaal can see is Amara's ass blocking her view. But, she can feel the Djinn spread her ass open, and then a long, thick, flared cock slowly start to slide in, before hooves hit the bed next to her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans louder than ever as her ass is stuffed full of feral horse dick "Oooooooh sweet flames YES!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The moment she opens her mouth, it's filled with Amara's spiny cock, which buries itself down her throat as she moans loudly. "Oohhhhh yeah... That feels sooo fucking good..." She coos, lifting her dick and balls out of the way before burying her face in her pussy, her fingers teasing her clit while her long tongue dives inside her vagina.
Meanwhile, the horse has started rutting her, whinnying as it fucks her ass with hard, deep thrusts; its cock going deeper and spreading her wider than any before.

[Sorry. Didn't get the notification!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She writhes and moans in bliss as her body is used in almost every conceivable way possible. her pussy si soaking wet by this point and the most she can do is suck weakly on the cock in ther mouth.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She doesn't even have to worry about that anymore, as Amara starts fucking her face, her balls slapping her nose every time she thrusts in. She's busy down there too, playing with both her pussy and cock. Her tongue is ravaging her pussy, while her free hand is jerking off her cock with slow, deep strokes.
The horse starts pounding her ass harder, whinnying loudly as it glares down at her with lust, still pounding away at her tight hole.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
There is litterally nothing she can do at this moment... she can only lay there and be fucked in so many different ways... loving every minute of it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Amara pulls away from her pussy for a moment, before pulling her legs back by the knees, holding her legs apart for the horse to keep rutting her. Then, Phorsaal feels Amara's mouth and fingers move away from her cock and pussy, before she pulls out of her mouth. Then, she turns around so her cock is facing her, and sits down on her, letting her dick grind between her tits. She reaches back to grab Phorsaal's cock, before poking the tip into her ass with a slight moan. "Come on... Fuck me, you depraved woman..." She growls, grabbing her tits and starting to fuck them roughly, her pucker smacking the tip of Phorsaal's cock with each thrust.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Not needing any further persuaion... she thrusts upward and sinks just over half her cock into Amara's ass in one motion! "Oooh yes! finally!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"If you've got time to open your mouth, suck my cock!" She says, ramming her cock past her lips and into her mouth as she moans and bucks her hips, fucking herself on the cock while she fucks Phorsaal's mouth.
The horse is getting close now, if the rhythmic throbbing is any indication. He's still relentlessly pounding her ass as hard as he can, his thrusts making her ass jiggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her tongue wraps around Amara's cock and she gives it a hard suck while thrusting her hips up to sink more of her cock into Amara's ass!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She growls with pleasure and squishes her breasts together, fucking them as roughly as she was fucking her ass and pussy. Her ass tightens around Phorsaal's cock, before she groans. "Fuuuuck! I'm gonna cum soon!" She growls, still fucking her face.
The horse beats her to it, whinny loudly and burying itself deep in her ass, before a torrent of horse cum flows into her belly, filling her up just as much as she would fill a normal person up. It keeps thrusting as it cums, slowing down as it leaves the cock buried in her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She can only groan around the cock in her mouth as her stomach bulges from the massive load of horse jizz now sitting inside of her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Haha! How's that for a taste of your own medicine, eh? I had my pet specially prepared for this day. Ever since I saw those videos of yours and how much you used to keep fucking people until they were overflowing!" She says, giggling evilly as the horse starts slowly building its thrusts up again, now pounding her even rougher than before.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at Amara before smirking around her cock. The next thing Amara knows she has another cock up her ass and two inside of her pussy, all of which are pounding away without any build up!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her eyes go wide and she jerks forward, gasping, before glaring down at her. "Ohhh you little..." She growls, before grinning wryly. "I like you." She grunts, before forcing the rest of her cock down her throat and moaning out loud as she humps her face while her ass and pussy are stretched wide around the two cocks buried in each.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
(Woops, thought you meant Phorsaal, my bad.)

she chokes on her cock a bit but makes up for it by plowing Amara's holes hard and fast, going as deep as she can take them!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Amara lets out another growl and clenches down harder, before burying her dick as deep as she can go into her throat, and letting out a loud howl as she cums, her balls twitching against Phorsaal's chin as she adds her own large load to the one already in her belly, before sitting back on her dicks and taking them right to the base. "Ahhh... Good fuck..." She murmurs, giving a satisfied sigh, before reaching down and giving Phorsaal's balls a rough squeeze. "Now cum, you depraved Queen. Fill me up!" She hisses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The cocks inside her wholes go into over drive and she soon blows her load in her pussy and ass at the same time, inflating her like a balloon!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Amara grunts as she's filled up, gritting her teeth as her belly swells. She manages to keep it all in, her cocks twitching and drooling pre across Phorsaal's belly.
The horse finally decides to cum as well, rutting her ass for a few minutes more, before whinnying loudly and cumming again and bloating her belly to the point of painfulness, before pulling out and trotting away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans as a water fall of horse jizz starts to spill out of her ass hole and her cocks fade away until only her usual dick is left "Ooooh flames... so full..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Heh. Now you know how your slaves feel." Amara says, chuckling and tapping out a drumroll on Phorsaal's belly. "Been planning for this day since the first time you came here!" She says, grinning down at her.