The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She mokans louder and slouches down in her seat to give Kyna better reach "Oooh... such a skilled girl you are... oh that feels so fucking good!" She cries, cock throbbing and dripping pre cum into her hair now.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She chuckles and reaches up to play with her cock, a slender finger easily penetrating her urethra, while the rest jerk her cock off to a slow rhythm. The fingers buried in her ass start to massage in circles around her prostate, while her tongue slips into her womb and starts licking around within.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes roll up a bit and she moans happily as bliss runs through her body, toes curling on the floor happily "Oooh fuck... so good... keep going!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She does just that, her teeth lightly brushing her clit in addition to what she was already doing. Phorsaal can practically smell her arousal in the air, and hear a slow dripping sound coming from below. Whether it was the elf or her own pussy, she couldn't really tell. Perhaps it was both.
Nevertheless, lewd sucking and slurping noises ensue as the elf gets a little messy on purpose, her fingers now directly massaging her prostate, as her tongue curls back on itself and starts rubbing at her g-spot.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeals in pleasure, bucking her hips toward her face more as her orgasm gets closer and closer "Fuck... gonna... cum soon!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Suddenly, the elf pulls her fingers out of her holes, as well as he tongue, before tilting her head and looking at Phorsaal. "Did you say something?" She asks innocently.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, open wide." She says through grit teeth before grabbing the back of her head and forcing her cock into her mouth and throat!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She yelps in surprise as Phorsaal slams her dick right down her throat, but immediately starts sucking, and if the vibrations are any indication, she was laughing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She uses her face like a fuck hole, plowing her throat and mouth with her cock before moaning and blasting her huge load almost directly into her stomach!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The elf's eyes roll back when she starts fucking her face, and getting cum blown down her throat causes her to jerk as she orgasms, spraying her cum across the floor without even once touching herself. Her belly swells out into a nice round beach ball, before she finally pops off and sits on her butt, wiping her mouth.
"Hoo, boy. That's a lot of cum. I have a bit of advice. Reduce that load if you want to fuck people multiple times!" She says, coughing some cum back up. "I was hoping for buttsex after this, but never mind now!" She mutters, crawling away on all fours.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gets up after her and grabs her by the hips, rubbing her flare against her ass hole "Advice heard and ignored. Your want to pass on butt sex also heard.. and also ignored." She says with a smirk before she starts pushing forward, forcing her cock into her ass "you will get used to being a big cum balloon!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kyna lets out a squeak as she's grabbed, and then a groan as the cock is forced into her ass "Ow ow ow! Too th- thick!" She groans, her ass clenching down hard around the cock. "Why are you so stupidly huuuge!?" She whines. Her pussy is already wet, despite her words.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Cause all my slaves wanted big fast beast dick" She says with a smirk as her hips soon clap against her ass and her balls bump into her wet pussy. "Mmm, there we go, nice and snug inside your ass!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Snug and painful!" She gripes, body shuddering and convulsing as she tries to adjust. "F-fuck... So big..." She groans, reaching back to play with her pussy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Ignoring her complaints she starst to thrust slowly in and out, dragging her cock in and out of her ass and stretching her out in the process.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kyna lets out a whine every time Phorsaal buries her cock in her ass. The whines slowly start to change to pleasured pants, then a few minutes later, into moans of bliss as her ass is stretched wide open by the cock. "Fuuuuck~! It feels good now!" She moans, her asshole spasming and squeezing down hard on Phorsaal's cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm, that is what I like to hear... all my girls love this dick so much." She says with a grin before she picks up the pace, now thrusting into her ass at a faster pace that lets her balls slap against her wet pussy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out squeaks and moans as Phorsaal picks up the pace, her breasts bouncing and ass rippling delightfully as Phorsaal pounds into her from behind. Her pussy gets wetter every time her balls slap into it, which just makes her moan louder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks and goes even faster and harder,now rutting her like an animal and slamming into her ass with every thrust! "Mmm! Take it you lovely little slut!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She squeals loudly when Phorsaal starts rutting her, and a constant stream of "Mmph- Mmph- Mmph- Mmph~!" Is all that escapes from her mouth as her ass spasms harder around her cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slaps her ass with a grin on her face "Cum for me slut... cum from your ass alone!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She cums practically on command, screaming in bliss as her ass clamps down like a vice around Phorsaal's cock as she cums once more, spraying her legs as she shudders in orgasm.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a grunt she hsoves in to the hilt and blows a second load, swelling her out even more as she forces more and more cum inside her stuffed stomach!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She groans, then retches, then before long, she's squirming as cum pours out of her mouth, and her eyes have rolled back into her head, too weak to try and slow the flow of cum.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
One the flood finally stops she pulls her cock out of her ass to let that hole drain out too "Mmm, that is a good look for you slut."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She just lets out a weak gurgle as she collapses on the floor, her gaping ass twitching as it tries to close back up, and leaking a steady stream of cum.
When she turns around, she sees that the others had all been watching her, and even the Queen's boner was rock hard and dripping pre.
"Damn. I am so happy I came to hell." Khorvis says, breaking the awkward silence.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh, I had an audience! I hope you all enjoyed it." she says with a smirk before moving over to Amelia "So, as a bit of cementing here... I do need to brand you pet, would you allow that or do I have to give it more time?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Give it a little more time. I still want to be a queen for a little longer." She says, glancing up at her, before Bast stuffs her cock back in her mouth and starts fucking her again.
"On second thought, let me retain a little bit of dignity for a while. Well... As much as is left after getting raped in all three holes..." The Queen says into her head, chuckling dryly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine... only for a day or two though... oh, and I gave the boot to all the nobles." She says with a smile before pointing to Khorvis "You are now my war general by the way, BAst is the royal researcher and Jackal is my personal adviser... so that makes you three my new nobles!"