The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Man, you are just a bucket of sun shine aren't you?" She says with a smirk on her face "I won't lose because I can't lose...too much weighs on me right now."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm a bucket of sunshine when Death isn't standing near me with scythe in hand." He says with a grim smile. "And you better not lose. If we get reincarnated as slugs or something, I will find you, and I will wreck you." He says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh please, she won't kill us... it will be far worse than that! She will likely lock us in the dungeon to torment and abuse us until our wills and minds break years later and we become mindless whores to worship her feet."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Exactly! So lets do our best to not lose against whatever she tries to bring out!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm." He murmurs, quickly finishing his eggs before standing. "Best to leave without saying goodbye. Or it's just going to make it harder." He murmurs.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"And then tell at us for not saying goodbye." He says, chuckling and putting an arm around her shoulders. "Well then... Let's go." He says, opening the door and walking out first.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She is right behind him, closing the door softly before hitting the road. "Ah... this feeling... suspense."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Also known as pre-battle jitters. Nothing new." He murmurs, sighing as he walks along the road. "Lead the way, Phorsaal."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Kind of hard to miss the giant fucking castle in the distance..." She says with a smirk before taking the lead.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I just wanted to stare at your ass." He says with a chuckle, winking at her as she walks in front.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course you do." She mutters while heading toward the castle. She stops a fair distance away though "Ok... this is bugging me. What color would YOU want my hair to be?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs, then shakes his head. "Hmm... Something exotic. Like... Red, or green, or... A multitude of colours, something like that. But it should kinda match too. Maybe dark blue?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Would dark green even look good with chocolate colored skin? That seems strange to me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and nods. "Sure. Let's go." He murmurs, walking with her till they reach the castle gates. The guards don't stop them, only nodding their heads as she enters.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Most likely expected..." Khorvis mutters as they walk in. As they enter, they see a wide, beautiful courtyard filled with statues and herbs and shrubbery that were well cared for, as well as the large, beautiful, Victorian style palace. With the front gate wide open.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh yea, certainly expected." She mutters while walking through the rather impressive garden.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They make their way all the way to the throne room unhindered, where they see the Queen sitting on a throne that looked like the forms of people twisted in the throes of carnal desire. It had been sculpted out of pure marble.
"Welcome. About time you got here..." The Queen murmurs, her legs crossed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you will have to forgive me for being late... it takes a lot of time to sift through someones dirty laundry after all. That and I wanted breakfast." She says with a snide grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes. So it seems." She says, her face cold and unsmiling. "So have you come to challenge me?" She asks, arching an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes. I, Phorsaal Ul'garn, do here by challenge you for the position of Queen of Hell. I invoke the ancient standing of loyal slave handling an declare hence forth that my branded and loyal slave, Khorvis, will be fighting in my stead for the physical aspects of this challenge!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The Queen fixes her with a cold glare. "And to think I thought you were a just, loyal citizen. Apparently not." She hisses, standing up. "And for the physical aspect of this challenge... I call forth my slave Jacintha." She says, grinning evilly... But not at her. Instead, she was grinning at Khorvis. "I wonder how your pet will fare against his own dead comrades." She murmurs, tilting her head.
Khorvis lets out a little croak of horror as a door behind the Queen opens, and bodies shamble through. Big, furry wolf morphs like Khorvis, except they had no eyeballs, and their sockets were filled with wriggling white vines that looked like maggots. Their movements were slightly jerky, like as if they were being controlled. Their skin was that of a fresh corpse; dry and grey, with the rotting odor held back by whatever was controlling them. Seven bodies come through, and behind them, the controller, a white, genderless figure. It was androgynous, with slim hips and a flat chest, and also had no eyes and mouth. Rather, it had a head full of tentacles that it apparently used to sense the air around them.
She hears a low growl escape Khorvis. "How... How dare you..." He snarls, glaring at the Queen.