The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods, and with a quick slice, the creature's head goes rolling away, leaving them in perfect silence.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Healing off the last of her wounds she walks over to Khorvis and heals him as well "It's over... A new queen takes the throne."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Thanks. Didn't need it, but thanks." He murmurs as she heals him. Then, he grins wryly. "Guess she underestimated you, huh? Big mistake." He says, chuckling before reaching out and practically crushing her in a hug.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Gah! Hahahaha..... HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!" She laughs loudly while hugging him tightly "We did it... sweet flames we actually did it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes we did! We fucking did it, Queen!" He cheers, spinning around with her in his arms in a circle as he kisses her right on the lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the kiss with a squeeze before hopping out and going over to her new bitch "Geeze... she left me a whole bunch of shit to clean up... but we have plenty of time. Now then... how to announce to all of Hell that they have a new queen?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... Shout it from the rooftops?" He asks with a chuckle. "I have no idea. Television broadcast?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well yes, but we need to wait for the media to show up... How about something more flashy?" She smiles and takes to the sky before charging up a huge spell of fire and lightning. She shapes it well before firing it into the sky where is explodes into massive letters like a fire work. "Phorsaal Reigns" now sits above the castle for all of Hell to see.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... That's one way to do it." He says, chuckling. "Good thing you didn't say rules. Would have made you sound like some idiot teenager." He says, grinning and wrapping his arm around her waist. "Well... I suppose this is the last time I get to spend personal time with you, huh? Now you're Queen and all. Can't be seen getting laid with a scruffy mutt." He murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Pffft, what do I care?" She says patting his head "All that really changed is how much I have to do. Not sure where we will live though... castle is way too damn big."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Really? I mean... There's a lot of slaves that are now yours. What about that?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I... didn't think about that... hmm, awkward. Well, when JAckal gets here he can help me out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah, I suppose so... So what now?" He asks, looking at her.
That thought is interrupted by the swarm of people at the gates cheering Phorsaal's name.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Now... we go greet the people." She says before throwing the former queen over her shoulder and heading for the gates.

(sorry, gotta jet!)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She's greeted by the tumultuous cheers of an entire crowd as she walks out, which grows even louder when they see that she has the Queen over her shoulder.
The guards seem rather surprised, but just shrug it off and keep their spears crossed to bar entry to the palace.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She waves at the crowd before holding her hand up for silence "Demons of hell... I have heard your cries and risked all I had along with all of your dreams. Now, I stand before you to tell you that it was not in vain!" She puts the old queen before her "I am victorious! After a fierce battle I have emerged the victor and from this moment forward... shall serve as your new queen!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The whole crowd cheers loudly, and there are a couple of people begging for a fuck, but that's normal.
Khorvis chuckles and grins next to her, nodding his head. His ears and eyebrows go up, however, when he starts getting catcalled by some of the females in the audience.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smirks and grabs his hand, pulling him up to her side "But do not be fooled... I did not do this alone! In her final act of defiance... this woman before me commited yet another crime. She brought the dead back to life in a horrid abomination! But Khorvis! My loyal and most skilled slave fought and defeated her creature single handed! So to all who still believe a slave is good for not but a possesion... hmm... think again."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The whole crowd goes silent, many shocked at what the Queen did, and then the cheers come back, even louder this time.
Khorvis has actually gone red with embarrassment already.
"I didn't do much... Finished ten minutes before you did..." He mutters, glancing at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh... NOW he is being modest! Geeze, only took you a huge crowd to learn how." She says while patting his back and waiting for the cheers to die down. "Now then... we have a lot of work ahead of us my lovely subjects. My new bitch here left me a fair amount of work but I am more than ready to step up to that messy plate. Things are going to change around Syncharion city... Some of you might not like that idea and to that... well fucking deal with it!" She says bluntly while folding her arms over her chest "Seriously, all things change with time and we are no different. If he mire in what we know rather than step for something new then we are all screwed in the long run. Now don't worry your pretty little heads, you can all manage your slaves how you choose and run your shops how you see fit... and yet nobles, I will not touch your claims... but I will start prodding about. But that is for another time... now... let us celebrate!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The cheers go up once more, with many cries for a giant orgy.
"Well, an orgy sounds fun, but I don't wanna get a dick in my ass." He says with a snort.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then you better fuck with your back to a wall" She says with a smirk "Should we put the queens holes up for public use now? Or do you want to save her for something extra brutal later?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fair enough." She faces the crowd "My lovely subjects! In celebrations of your new queen... I call for a courtyard orgy! The only rule... the old queen is off limits! Now... embrace each other!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"you got a better place in mind? And I suppose there are SOME limits... like don't hurt each other of course... maybe consider stopping if they tell you to stop?" She says with a shrug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"But what if they're acting out a rape? How would we know?" Someone asks, and the question is accompanied by a few laughs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs along with them and shakes her head "Fine! The safe word is Thunder Muffin! If anyone says that leave them alone... if you don't I will lock you up as rape bait for a while! Sound good?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
What she says is accompanied by a few laughs at the word Thunder Muffin.
"Yep! Sounds good to me!" Someone calls out, with the rest of the crowd agreeing as well. Some of them were even talking about how the wouldn't mind being locked up.