The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Then you might want to make that known if you walk around naked. Oh relax dear, it was just a friendly warning."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmmmm.... I wonder who's idea it was to make me walk around in fishnets and a sheer top..." She says, tapping her chin with exaggerated notions.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Probably a wonderful demon with great taste, powerful magic and a wonderful harem of slaves!" She says in a chipper voice.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Melkor seeing the table simply gives a nod before quickly lifting it up and marching back towards where the couch was, he flexes a little bit showing off just how easy the general work was as he set it next to the couch. "Alright your highness table is set near the couch anything else that needs a move?" He asked curiously.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snickers and walks up to Felicia, pulling her into another hug which quickly becomes a kiss "Face it, you love my style choices."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, yes, you can stop showing off." The succubus says, rolling her eyes and giggling.
"Now... Move that chair over there... To... That place." She says, pointing to a.corner of the room. "And turn it towards me."

"Hmm... Your style choices generally consists of rather revealing fetishwear. I suppose it's fine." She says, giggling and kissing her breasts.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Can you blame me? I have such wonderful company I simply must see you all the time!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Basically, what you mean is, you're just horny as hell." She says, reaching around and delivering a sharp spank to Phorsaal's ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos and grins at her "That is exactly what I mean and I know you love it!" She returns the spanks and lets go of her.

[Gonna bounce, enjoy your flight!]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gasps at the spank, and then shakes her head with a wry smile. "You're incorrigible." She says before moving over to a cabinet and bending over to look for something, which makes her ass wave pointedly in the air.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a grin Gaknar turns to look at Ragnar. "Ragnar come over and put your dick in her mouth so she doesn't ruin the movie with her moans." He says as he thrusts and jerks her off faster.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes, I will agree with you completely. I will now also prove your point." She says before walking up behind her and promptly diving her cock into Felicia's ass, stuffing her full and right up to the hilt in a single motion accompanied by a long moan of bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs and walks over, dick swinging in the air.
"Don't you fucking d-" Niska starts to yell, before getting cut off by Ragnar's cock shoved down her throat.
"Sorry babe. You say something?" He asks with a grin as he starts fucking her face.

Felicia gasps and immediately jerks up, which slams her head into the counter. She groans in pain before falling backwards and right onto Phorsaal and her dick, which further buries it up her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She winces at the impact and gently rubs her head as Felicia sits on her dick "Ooooh... sorry about that dear... you alright?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a grin Gaknar pats Niska's ass while he fucks her. "Did she say something Ragnar? I didn't hear anything." He says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ow... No... Definitely not alright..." She grumbles, rubbing the back off her head and glaring back at her.

"Nope. Don't think she did." He says with a shrug before grabbing her face and starting to fuck it harder, gags and grunts emanating from Niska's mouth as he fucks it roughly.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar follows suit and starts rough fucking Niska. While he jerks off his other cocks. "So how's everyone enjoying the movie so far?" He asks they rest of the group.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fine."
"Cool."
"I like it."
"Not bad." Replies a chorus of murmurs that pointedly ignores the gags and moans of the lizard woman squirming beneath the assault of her husband and owner.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"That's good. Hey you know what, we all could head to the movies and watch the new movie. Since it just came out. What did you guys think?" He says as he slaps Niska's ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She frowns and gently holds her hand on Felicia's head, casting her well earned healing magic to fix the pain she accidentally caused.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"There's a new movie? But I thought they stopped making them." Irina says, blinking.

Felicia shakes her head a little.
"Oh. Thanks. It's stopped hurting..." She murmurs, before looking down at the dick buried in her ass.
"Now for the other problem..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh that is not a problem... that is a solution for both of our lusts." She quickly slides her hands around to grope at her breasts while starting to thrust in and out of her ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia let's out a short back of laughter, followed by a long, lewd moan as her ass tightly grips Phorsaal'sinvading member. She reaches back to spread her cheeks, giving her full access to the peachy globes of her ass, and the dark circle that was her ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls Felicia back against her chest, groping her breasts and fucking her ass. "Mmm, sweet flames I never get tired of you..." She whispers into her ear before kissing her neck and cheeks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nyaah~! Horny fucking demon. I'm just your buttslut!" She moans, rubbing her butt back against Phorsaal's cock, and grinding the girthy member around inside her ass. Milk begins to leak as a result of Phorsaal's breast squeezing, rivulets of white running through her fingers and dripping onto her stomach.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She licks her lips and pulls out of Felicia's ass, lifting her up and spinning her around before shoving right back inside and latching onto her left breast, greedily sucking down her milk as fast as she can.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia moans loudly, cradling her head to her milky breasts even as she keeps grinding, moaning and panting with lust as her ass is filled by the cock she loves.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes long greedy gulps of her milk while pounding her ass as hard and fast as she can in this position. Her hands move down to rub at her cunt before sliding three fingers inside and thrusting them in and out.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her pussy immediately squeezes the fingers hard; Felicia letting out a scream of pleasure as she cums, her ass spasming and wringing Phorsaal's cock.