The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a chuckle she lifts Felicia off her cock and sets her down gently on her feet "Now... you stay here while I head out for a short while." She kisses her gently and moves for the door.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yaaay! Lorina cheers and runs into the bedroom, coming back out with all the mattresses and pillows in the house. About an hour or so of hard work later, they have a nice, large fort house big enough to fit all of them!

"Oookay boss... I'll stay right here..." She mumbles, leaning on the counter as she tries to support her weight with shaky legs and cum drooling out of her gaping ass.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and leaves the house, heading for the alchemist shop with a smile on her face and a spring on her step.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Greetings! How may I help you?" The chipper voice of the alchemist asks, as she smiles at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I got a slave I am looking to turn into a dairy cow girl! She already lactates so I was hoping to finish the look you know? Bigger more sensitive breasts, higher milk output... and anything else that would be fun!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's gonna be three separate potions. 500 C's, please." She says as she begins to poke around her shop for the potions.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The woman comes back with a bottle shaped like a large breast, a bottle shaped like a teardrop, and a bottle shaped like a stake.

"Okay... I'll give you a warning. First off, don't take any of these potions within 24 hours of each other, or bad things will happen, okay?" She says, pushing the bottles towards her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes all three of them and nods "right, one a day, got it. Curiously though, what would happen should she take them? Not that I will but just curious. Also, which one is which, the only obvious is the breast potion here."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"alright everyone inside." he says he brings irina and himself into the fort and takes a seat in the the back of the fort.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Teardrop is for the milk, and the spike is for sensitivity. Also, if you ignore the warning... One of four things might happen. She'll get breasts big enough to immobilise her, her sensitivity shoots up high enough that a simple touch sets her off, or she ends up drowning all of you in milk. That, or she goes bimbo." The shopkeep says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blinks in awe "Bimstone below that is some crazy stuff right there! I don't want an addled bimbo, nor do I want her THAT sensitive. She is also my cook so I can't have her immobile....and a milk flood sounds horrible. So yea, I will just be taking your advice to heart, thank you very much." she says with a light bow before making her way back home.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a grin gaknar starts a lust aura around himself while he says. "Well this is very cozy. Very well done gang. We can also watch the movie from here as well." he states as he pull Irina off his cocks and places her next to him. He then resumes the movie.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Alright! Byyee!" The shopkeep says, waving as she walks back home.
She returns to find the place as she left it, exceptFelicia has managed to clean up the cummy mess on the floor.

About halfway through the movie, they all start to get rather gropey, a hand caressing his dicks, his butt, other hands caressing breasts...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Felicia! I'm home and I have fun things for you!" She calls out in a chipper voice.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
His hands travel as well groping breasts as well as the ass of his girls. He then grabs up Nieve in his arms and passionately kissing and nibbling her neck while he massages her breasts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yaaay. Get your ass in the kitchen!" She yells out.

She lets out a sound between a yip and a moan as she eagerly wraps her arms around his neck, pushing her breasts into his face as she grinds back against his crotch.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs adn walks into the kitchen, putting the three bottles onto the counter "Hello again dear, three potions for three effects. Now I have been warned against giving you them all at once, so we should do one a day."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He eagerly takes one of her nipples into his mouth. His tongue teases her nipple as it circles it. his hands travel down her back and massage her all the way down until his hands end up on her ass which he happily gropes. After a few minutes of this he lifts Nieve up and slowly sinks his cocks into each of her holes with a moan.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay... And? Which one do we start with first?" Felicia asks, eyeing all the potion bottles.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gasps and moans cutely at his tender touch, and finally lets out a long, lewd moan as his cocks sink into her tight holes, which grip him like a vice.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, I think we should start with breast size, then milk production, then end with sensitivity since you are already pretty easy to get moving." she says with a wink, handing her the boob bottle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Once he is fully hilted inside her he starts to slowly bounce Nieve up and down on his cock. he then raises his head from her of breasts and passionately locks their lips together. His tongue moves into her mouth to claim what is his.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. Rude." She says, bonking her on the head with the bottle before popping the cork and drinking it. "Hmm. Tastes vaguely of strawberries..."
Suddenly, her breasts start to swell in size, growing by two entire cup sizes, and leaving her at a nice, hefty EE cup!
"Oh god. This is way too big!" She groans, looking down at her breasts, wide eyed.

She coos delightedly as he chooses to lavish his attention on her, and eagerly kisses him back, eagerly bouncing hard on his cocks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos happily and quickly moves her hands out to cup and lift her now heavy breasts "Noooo, these are perfect now. Look how my fingers just sink into the soft flesh... how warm and round they are... these are the breasts you need." She says to Felicia in a soothing tone.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'm going to have lower back problems!" She complains, squeezing the soft globes along with her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Not if you work out! work up some muscles on your back abd tiy can take the extra weight no problem... besides, i will just soothe whatever pains hurt you dear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, with a massage that probably ends in a buttfuck? Which, I suppose, counts as a happy ending, anyway..." She mumbles, rubbing over her nipples with slight moans.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She snorts and gives those nipples a pinch "No, with healing magic and a tender touch. Give me some credit at times dear, my gosh you are so paranoid of my cock despite loving it more than most things."