The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Me either... but that is where she loves it the most." She strokes him faster "Then I was thinking some soft under clothes for Jolen. Black silk with white lace. Some thigh high stockings, a garter belt, tiny panties and a matching bra."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a desperate little whine, his heels drumming on the edge of the cliff. "That's... That's rather.... Somewhat tame... Compared to the others!" He hisses through clenched teeth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Because Jolen is a good girl, a soft and precious girl that should wear something sexy yet soft at the same time. But Namira... I want to wrap her up in leather and pull it tight!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a squeeze as she strokes "The succubus girl that I branded... you know, the really submissive one that gave up her chance at being in charge for the rest of her eternal life?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh her. Right. Leather... Fuuuuck!" He groans, his face twisted into a snarl of pleasure as he starts bucking his hips into her hands, panting hard as she jerks him off.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, I though you would like that. Just a leather strap across her breasts to cover her nipples, a leather thong on her legs and some tight leather leggings?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I'd like to... See you... In leath- Argh! Fuck!" He groans loudly as he cums, his dick firing off ropes of cum over the edge of the cliff to splatter wetly onto the rocks below.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles and keeps stroking him while he cums, making sure every drop gets out before letting go "Want to see me in leather do you?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, next time you have a load for me I might just humor that request... but it won't be free... favor for a favor and all that."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't know... magic training... being my butt slut for a day... things like that."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Nah. Buttslut is off. I don't swing that way." He says, shaking his head, a wry grin on his face.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yes this is the first part. Now stop asking questions and enjoy the movie." Gaknar says as they all watch the movie.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The rest of his slaves shut up and enjoy the movie, only getting up to relieve themselves or come back with a small snack that they all share. When the movie finally ends...
"Wow. That.... Was amazing." Ragnar says, blinking.

"Call me old man once again, and I'll push you right off this damn cliff!" He says with a snort.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Glad you enjoyed it. Cause we got six more left." He says as he gets up and changes out the disk for the second movie before sitting back down and starting up the movie.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She barks with laughter and pats his back "Oh relax, I was just playing with you. But seriously, sexy leather times for magic training seems fair to me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Six more? Wow that's a lot..." Niska murmurs, raising her eyebrows.

"Mmhmm. Seems fair to me too. So when do you want to start?" He asks, looking at her.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
(Alrighty I can't recall the last thing I did with Melkor but I'm sure I wasn't doing anything extremely important I think I was at a place to eat last with Dyna trying to bond or something so I suppose Melkor just awaking in his place wouldn't be the worst time to kick things off with him again!)

Melkor's eyes fluttered open as he gave an exaggerated yawn punching his alarm clock which was probably blaring for a good 30 minutes before he had awoken, this wasn't new for Melkor he was always one to over sleep when he should be out working and getting stronger! How will he ever be king while still in bed he thought to himself before he moved outta his bed in a form a smoke re appearing within the living room his clothing forming on his body. He looked around for where Dyna might of been before he decided to head out to work "Hey Dyna i'm heading out to work do you want anything while i'm out?" He called out while he made his way to the door.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah it alot to watch but it's worth it." He says as he gets settled on the couch before facepalming. "How could I forget. Be back in a second." He says as he gets up goes into the kitchen and grabs a bag of popcorn and putting it in the microwave. A bot later he walks back into the living room with a big bowl full of popcorn and a few sodas for everyone. "Here we go. No movie is complete with out popcorn." He says as he throws a few into his mouth.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I guess we have time now don't we? What kind of leather do you want to see me in?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No need! Where ya going?" She calls out from the bathroom.

"Uhhh... What's this?" Niska mutters, peering into the bowl with a raised eyebrow.

"What kinda leather...? Hmm... Red... Or no. Black. Black would look nice on your skin." He says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ok!" With some shifting and changing she is now wearing... a full black leather chest piece, black leather pants, boots and gloves, like an old explorer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Really? I did this as a joke figuring you wanted leather strips and nothing else! Ha! Glad you can enjoy some fine leather armor too."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was teasing you too. You look like you're about to jump into a swamp." He says, sticking his tongue out at her and laughing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Nope. You know exactly what kind of leather I wanted, yet you gave me... That. You didn't hold up your end of the deal, Porky." Jackal says, crossing his arms.