The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She screams in bliss as her clit is teased and her lust aura goes into over drive, spreading through the house like a thick fog.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah! That's it, you horny little demon! Fuuuuck! Oh that's good!" Syresh says, grinning fiercely as she starts ramming into Phorsaal's ass hard enough to send her whole body jiggling. "Here's your reward, bitch!" She growls, panting as she rams into her, one hand jerking off her cock while the other rubs at her clit as hard as she can.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Sure I'll take you out to the wastes and get the attention of as many ravengers as possible so you can prove me wrong." He says with a grin. "Ragnar get suited up. If miss combat mage here gets over powered well have to save her before she become ravenger food." He says as he goes and grabs with warhammer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She cires out to the ceiling as her cock is stroked as well and she soon crashes into orgasm, spraying her huge load all over Syresh's front while her ass tightens like a vice.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs and gets up, getting dressed before walking out.
"Just so you know, we wouldn't be stupid enough to attract the attention of the entire Wasteland. Arlin, come with me. You, demon, you just keep your mouth shut and watch. We move through the wastelands as if we were trying to escape. Then you'll see." She says, narrowing her eyes at Gaknar.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh no your brother is not going with you. Just you so you don't have a reason to escape. Because if I let both if you into the wastes I am very certain that you will try to escape and I just bought both of you for a good amount of chips. So I'm taking no chances here." He says as he moves over in front of her brother and puts a hand on his shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fine. Make any intentional noises, and I'll just finish you off right there." She growls before turning and walking out.
"Damn. She's got some fire." Ragnar says, whistling and grinning. "You sure you're up to it?" He says, looking at Gaknar with a raised eyebrow.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She cires out to the ceiling as her cock is stroked as well and she soon crashes into orgasm, spraying her huge load all over Syresh's front while her ass tightens like a vice.

Syresh groans loudly and starts fucking her even faster, her teeth bared as she practically rapes her ass raw for a minute or two more before screaming and blowing her load right into Phorsaal's bowels, her dick twitching and jerking as she makes a few more token thrusts while her warm cum fills her up.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"She doesn't know what I can do and she is to confident in her self. She has never fought a party of very dangerous ravengers. If she try any thing and gets caught I won't help her until her life is in danger." He says then turns to her brother. "Is your sister all ways like this? She acts like a real bitch." He asks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"With good reason. We don't trust you." Arlin says bluntly. "And she's more powerful than you, at any rate. You don't know what she's capable of. She was the top of her class." He says, levelling a serious gaze at him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lays there in bliss, her body twitching and her cock throbbing as her stomach is filled up with Syresh's cum, much to her delight. "I... guh... think I got it down..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Lust aura increased by two ranks.]

"Mm... I'd say you did..." Syresh murmurs, flopping between her tits, even as she keeps pumping her dick into her ass with slow strokes. "Did anyone ever tell you that your ass feels just divine?" Syresh says, grinning at the pun.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I never expect elves to trust a demon. If she was top of her class I'd like to see her fight one of the most powerful ravengers. Sooner or later she'll find out she won't ever go home." He says as he and Ragnar walk out and lead the bitchy elf out to the wastes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They start walking to the portals, Ilaria leading the way as she keeps an eye out for Raveners.
"Hey. Let's make a deal. I reach the portal and back unscathed, you turn my brother back to the way he was." Ilaria speaks up.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I'm sorry to say I don't know how to change him back. But if you make it to the portal and back you will have proved me wrong." He says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Easy. Just get the opposite of that potion that other son of a bitch fed to him." Ilaria says. "It had a woman on top, so I suppose it turns males to females. There must be a masculine version somewhere..." She murmurs.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"No idea if there is anything like that in the market. But for now just focus on the wastes not your brother." He says.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Suddenly, two hellhounds run into view, barking when they see her, and charging straight for her.
All she does is narrow her eyes, then, once they're within range, she yells and swings her fist upwards. Two spikes of stone shoot from the ground, impaling the two hellhounds right through the chest.
"Whoa. Damn." Ragnar mutters, letting out a low whistle, even as Ilaria continues on without pause.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I have certainly been complimented on that before." She says with a chuckle while rubbing her back "Hmm, I think the lust bomb should be next, then the drink spike."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Okay. Lust bomb. Now, this time, picture yourself storing up all that lust energy. Instead of releasing it, just keep storing it and building it up inside." She murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and focuses, trying to build up all that lust inside of herself, her body starting to warm up and her pussy drools.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm... Good... Good... More..." Syresh murmurs, her dick stiffening and swelling inside Phorsaal's ass again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She focuses harder, balling up as much lust as she can, her nipples getting hard, cock throbbing, pussy drooling and ass tightening as she does so.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
This time, they reach the portal without further incident.
"See? All the way to the portal, and only two Raveners. We would have been home by now." She says, glaring at him. "You're wrong already. Just accept it!" She says, glaring at him.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhhh that feels good.... Just a wee bit more... It should feel like you're about to orgasm!" Shyresh moans, reaching up to twist her nipples a bit.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With out warning Ragnar throws a fire ball into the air which then explodes. "Now let's see what else comes by." He says with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and the flick and keeps on bulding up her lust, milk soon leaking from her nipples along with everything else as she moans at near orgasm!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wha-? Bastard!" She growls as three large griffons come over the edge of a cliff.

Narrowing her eyes, she waits until they get close enough to grab her with their claws, then immediately leaps out of the way, rolling before sending up a spike of rock through the griffon's chest. Another spike pierces the third before it can grab her, and a third knocks Gaknar out before he can do anything else.
~~~~~​
He wakes up an unknown amount of time later in his bedroom, with a massive headache. Nevie is fast asleep beside him.

"Good! Now focus it into your hands and let it go!" Syresh groans, trying to resist the urge to start humping her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises her hands and moves the lust up... a HUGE ball of bright neon pink lust fills up her palms and with a cry she throws it at the wall, setting off a huge lust explosion!