The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a groan he sits up and puts a hand on his head. "We'll then she proved me wrong." He says with a chuckle. He then checks his phone for the time.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whoa. Okay to be honest, I thought you were going to throw that at me." Syresh says with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Niska is in the kitchen as usual, nosing around for something to eat. "Oh you're up." She snorts. "With that nasty whack, we weren't sure you'd be getting back up for at least another four hours." She says with a chuckle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well it was a good nap. Plus seeing that I'm not dead then the elf proved me wrong." Gaknar says as he sits down at the kitchen table.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I was going to... but... mmm... I don't want to over work your cock right now. So I just chucked it to the side. Now then... the drink spike next yes?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Awww. Poor baby." Niska says, laughing and patting his head. "You have such a nice butt!"

"Right. Yeah." She gets to her knees, still unwilling to pull the cock out of her ass, and rest her hands on Phorsaal's belly. "Alright. This is a relatively simple spell, but at the same time, it can easily be detected by anyone smart enough to run a little poison check spell." She says, fixing her with a look. "Tell Felicia to get a glass of water."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Coming!" She calls out, before walking out, her hips swaying as she walks over to Phorsaal and hands her a full glass of water before walking back into the kitchen.
"Alright. Now, repeat after me. Kio'rakh Mazk-lira, In-lari, Lu'ras." She murmurs.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar's body morphs to look just like Niska as he picks his head up and looks at her. "Well why thank you dear. I will say I do have a fantastic ass." He says with a grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Namira appears at her side in moments.
"Yes?" She asks, looking down at Phorsaal.

"I was talking about that. I was talking about this ass!" She says with a laugh, tapping his head. "Mm... I kinda want a dick, though. I'd love to feel a hole around a cock..." She murmurs, giving him a lewd smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. Exactly like that." She says, grinning and reaching down to give it a flick. "Can I get a cock?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"After you." He says as He opens the door and let's her walk out before closing the door behind him and locking it. He then leads her into the city as they look for a place that sells cock potions.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Okay. As long as it doesn't melt me into acid." She says, shrugging before drinking the entire glass in one go before setting it down. For a moment, nothing happens. Then, slowly, the smell of female arousal starts to permeate the air, Namira's cheeks starting to darken.
"There we go. It worked." Syresh says with a chuckle as she starts grinding into Phorsaal's ass again.

They easily find a potion shop, run by a male Djinn. "Hey people! Welcome to my shop! Whaddya need?" He asks, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh! It worked! Thank you Namira! I am learning some new lust magic right now."

[So she has lust aura 3 and lust bomb 3 now?]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Yep. Also, sorry for the long absence. I was having dinner.]

"Uh huh? R-really?" She asks, quivering as the lust starts coursing through her even faster.

"Oh yes, plenty!" He says, grinning and plopping a cock shaped bottle on the counter. "Here ya go! 50 creds!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! Juging by the drips going down your thighs.. it is really working! Need some relief?" She asks while patting her once again erect cock.