The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, he must have had a real imagination for that right? It isn't a bad thing, shows he is actually trying yes?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes, that's true. The only problem was when he did it again. For his exam." She facepalms. "And again... How much could you write from "Once upon a time, there was a boy who was rude to ants..."?" She says, sighing. "I had to reduce his marks for that, of course. But it was quite well written, and muuuuch better than what the other students wrote, so I just gave him one mark more than the others. And a lecture about sticking to the word limit. It's probably his fault they decided to discard story writing the next year..." She murmurs, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That seems like resonable connection to make... strange that he kept breaking the limit every time. Maybe he knew they would shut it down eventually if someone kept writing too much."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She suddenly tilts her head and narrows her eyes for a minute. Then, she slams a fist on her leg. "That sly little rat! He knew exactly what was going to happen!" She yells, making Helia jump up with surprise and look her up and down as if she was crazy.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It does make sense doesn't it? Continue to break the rules in a productive way and soon they will think the writing isn't needed any more. Clever for such a young boy." She picks up Helia and gives her a cuddle in her arms. "Silly puppy"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Indeed... And nobody even noticed!" She says with a laugh before resting her head on Phorsaal's shoulder. "He was always a very creative kid. Did lots of abstract painting, lots of reading, lots of writing... He was even a good dancer. But when it came to studies..." She chuckles. "It was a total pain to get him to focus on something boring for more than a few minutes. As a colleague of mine effectively put it, his mind was a living Mandelbrot Plot." She says, shaking her head, while Helia starts licking at Phorsaal's fingers and gnawing at them.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans back against Felicia "Seems very fitting for him... likes to work with his hands rather than his mind... a direct approach rather than academics. I believe that is fairly common isn't it? Helps people focus when they actually get to do it rather than hear about it."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. He really was born on the wrong side of the world." She murmurs with a chuckle, before reaching out to pat Helia's head. "But... He's a nice guy at heart. Always was. He's the only one who would actually go near a dirty kitten to take it out of the school grounds. Same went for a large beetle, a tarantula, and a small snake. Which, by the way, we later found out was highly venomous." She says, eyes widening momentarily.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh, wasn't he afraid of any of those things? I have used such illusions to scare humans in the past while on earth... so him not being afraid is rather interesting... in a small way that is."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Surprisingly, no. Nobody went near those things. This kid just walked up, coaxed them into his hands, and then walked out of school to deposit them somewhere safe. Even lizards. We used to get a lot of lizards in the classroom. Me, and pretty much everyone else in the classroom was terrified of lizards, except this guy. He just walked up to it, put a little bit of food on his hand, brought it close, and then took it out. Kid had balls of steel back then." She says with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Huh... interesting." there is a bit of a pause "So you are scared of lizards then?" She asks with a smirk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ye- Oh shit. Please don't turn into a lizard nooow!" She groans, already edging away from her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily and shakes her head "No, I don't plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan on it." She draws out the A as a long lizard tongue flicks Felicia on the nose "But I can't promise on what I will do later!"

(Back in a bit, dog needs attention and walks)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia squeaks in terror and backs away to the opposite end of the couch before pointing a finger at her. "Don't you dare!" She hisses.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Dare what? I am not doing anything am I? Just sitting here with you and petting Helia" She says with a shit eating grin, so smug is she.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am hurt and saddened by your words Felicia! I have done nothing wrong." She says, frowning deeply at her. "What would I even do?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Turn into a lizard and crawl on me while I'm sleeping." She says bluntly, narrowing her eyes at her.
It's only then that Phorsaal notices she's been sitting on something. Something that felt like fabric.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well i wasn't going to but now that you bring it up that sounds like a great idea! Now... what am I sitting on?" She stands up with Helia in her arms to look what is under her butt.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She sees a pair of... Green fishnets. It seems Riona was done with the fishnets, and had apparently gone for a bathroom break.
"Uh... Is that... A net?" Felicia asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Kind of!" She puts the puppy down and lifts the fish nets up "Check these out! Silky smooth and completely see through!" She hands them to Felicia with a grin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Yea, on your legs! They should go all the way up to mid thigh!" She says excitedly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh dear..." She mutters, stepping into the fishnets and pulling them up till they rest just below her butt. "This... Is so lewd..." She mutters, a blush spreading across her face.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at Felicia, panting like a dog at her new apperance. The fish nets did little other than to accent her body since you could see right through them. "Oooh Felicia... I could take you again right here!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"This is just flat out embarrassing. Whose idea was this!?" She groans, tugging at one of the 'ropes' that made up the net.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Khorvis" she says bluntly "While you all slept a while ago we discussed what kind of kinky outfits we would want you all to wear."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her jaw drops. "What the FUCK!? I'm going to slice his tail off and stuff it down his throat when he gets back!" She grumbles. "Stupid horndog!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh come now dear! you look amazing in those fish nets! It realy draws out the allure of those long sexy legs of yours!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmh... Yeah. You're right... But I'm still going to choke Khorvis out for this..." She murmurs, turning a bit to get a look at her legs and butt. "Hmm... Accents the butt too..." She murmurs.