The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The kitchen is in absolute chaos. Somebody is holding a pan on fire, somebody is screaming, Blobby is letting out a scream which sounds a lot like bubbles popping rapidly, Ash is chasing the puppy around, and somebody else is yelling for a fire extinguisher. They're all running all over the place so fast, that she can't even figure out who is doing what.

"Uh huh... I took geography in school, buddy. Syncharion doesn't exist." She says, shaking her head.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She glares and shouts over the madness "EVERYBODY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" She then marches over to the flaming pan, grabs a lid and promptly shoves a lid over it which slowly snuffs out the flame. "The fuck are you all doing?!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The suddenly freeze and stop yelling.
"Uhhh..." Everyone looks at Syresh, who's holding the pan, with a wide eyed face.
"Okay... I can explain." She says nervously. "There was... Uh... An ingredient that I did not know was flammable when mixed with oil.... And... Uh... Well... Shit happened." She says, wincing.
"The puppy running around and barking her head off didn't help..." Jolen mutters.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmph. Fine. Lemme just lock up the shop..." She murmurs, rolling her eyes and grabbing a key from the desk under the counter and pushing him out before locking the door and turning back to him. "Alright. What now?" She asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She puts the pan down on the counter and takes the lid off, the flame now snuffed out and just smoldering. "Ok, if you are not ready for fire, don't fucking cook. So much shit lights on fire when you cook it and you need to be ready to do that. Secondly, don't use a fire extinguisher, they make a huge fucking mess and as you can all see, grease fires are easily put out by slowly covering the pan and removing it from the heat source. Third... what are you all, kids? Panicking makes everything worse... get your heads on straight!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Phorsaal can see a burnt chunk of meat in the pan.
The slaves hang their heads in shame, unwilling to meet her eyes.
"Really guys. She's right. What were you even thinking?" Felicia huffs.
"Uhh... Your towel fell off..." Jolen mutters.
Felicia looks down with surprise, then rolls her eyes and looks back at Jolen. "So what? Don't change the subject!" She grumbles, crossing her arms under her breasts.
Every one of the slaves stares at her in astonishment, then looks at Phorsaal. "Umm... What did you do to her?" Ash asks, blinking.

"Just so you know, I have pepper spray in my bag and am not afraid to use it." She says, rolling her eyes and taking his hand, the other in her bag.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That's exactly what every rapist says... And why are we heading to the mountain?" She asks, her brow creased as she pulls back a little.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gags and scrapes the contents of the pan into the trash before putting the pan in the sink "I used reason and explained a few things there were still bothering her. I know it may be surprising but I can make sense when I want to. It isn't ALL sex and teasing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Some people would beg to differ..." Syresh mutters with a chuckle.
Jolen smacks her on the back of the head. "Oi. Shut your mouth. You're supposed to be ashamed. Now act like it!" She huffs.
"Ow! Shut up! I didn't see you try to help. All you were doing was screaming!" Syresh hisses back.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I guess so, and the way to the city is actually in the mountains. All I ask is that you have a bit of trust in me. Ok?" He replies.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Both of you shut up!" She says to interrupt them. "It is obvious that you all are horribly inept so from here on out... none of you are allowed to cook unless under guidance from Felicia, me or Khorvis when he comes back! You can also bet your asses that You are cleaning this all up right fucking now!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fiiine." She grumbles, following him to the mountains. "Well? Now what?" She asks, looking around once they reach the base of the mountains.

They nod their heads, Syresh and Jolen glaring daggers at each other before they trudge around cleaning up the mess.
Blobby disappears down the pipes as usual.
"I do know how to cook, actually. It's just that... Well... Didn't know that shit was flammable..." Syresh mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Blah blah blah excuses! Clean up this kitchen, scrape that pan clean too since stuff is now stuck to it. When this is all done I want you all in the living room!" She says before wrapping an arm around Felicia and heading to the living room.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The portal is right at the top of the mountain.
"Unless we're heading to a kingdom of magical dwarves, I think I'm going to stop here." Rebecca mutters, backing off.

"Yes mistress..." They mumble.
"Waaait. I wasn't involved! I was chasing the puppy after it ran in here!" Ash says.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Question have you ever heard of demons, and have you ever wondered what they look like?" He say turning to her with an eyebrow raised.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhhhh what? Ooookay buddy. You're crazy. Back off." She says, taking the pepper spray out of her bag and pointing it at his face as she starts backing away.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"That's pretty much what I expected." He says as he changes back to his normal form but this time he has a pair of wings. "Yeah pepper say wouldn't do much Im afraid." He says just before he throws a lust ball at her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She groans and falls to the ground, her pussy already dripping wet. But... She's not down for the count!
"Argh! Bastard! Take this, you piece of shit!" She growls, spraying him right in the face with the stuff before rolling over, shoving her hand down her pants, and furiously masturbating.
However, his eyes are burning too much to see that.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Fuck!!!" Gaknar say as he try to rubs out the spray but when that doesn't work. He changes his body to get rib of the sprayed eyes and grow new ones.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
It works, but his eyes are still a little blurry.
Rebecca is still masturbating, an flips him the finger when she sees him looking.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She groans with frustration again as he tosses another ball at her, and just curls up into a ball, masturbating as hard as she can.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a grin on his face he uses a claw to rip her clothes off before pulling his off. He then gets behind her and pins her down with his cock fully hard and on her ass cheek. "Now you can call me a rapist." He says with a chuckle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He grins as he grows his dick to twice what it was the first time. "This may hurt a bit." He says before thrusting into her at a breakneck pace.