The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She screams in pain as the massive dick slams into her pussy, and screams with each subsequent slam of his cock into her. "Fuck! Stop! It fucking hurts! You're going to tear me in half!" She screams, tears running down her face.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Her screams create a little feeling of guilt to Gaknar so he shrinks his dick down, and puts a hand over her mouth before leaning foward. "Your lucky I'm one of the more considerate demons. Most would fuck you no matter how much you screamed or cry ed so be thankful." He growls in her ear as he keeps thrusting into her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
There's a muffled grunt, but she doesn't resist, panting as he slams into her again and again.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Good girl." He says as he slaps her ass a few times. He then grows a second cock and pushes it into her asshole.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She lets out a loud groan, her body going limp when the second cock enters her asshole. She's probably passed out...

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She doesn't resist, only moaning slightly as his cocks spearing her open again and again.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He continues for a good couple of minutes before he cums inside of her giving her a good sized belly. He then wipes his cock off on her face before getting his clothes back on and using his wings to fly up to the top of the mountain and through the portal.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[I should remind you that time passes faster in Earth than in Hell. Sooo... She might not be there when ya get back.]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Oh shit I forgot to pick her up)

Gaknar stops just before the portal and with a facepalm he flies back down and picks up the unconscious women and then flies up and into the portal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea, you chased the puppy around as it barked it's head off and made the mess even worse! You are also accountable for this chaos Ash."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[XD How Could you forget?]

She barely moves when he picks her up, only groaning weakly as his arms wrap around her.

She blinks and looks down at the puppy before smacking it on the head. "Look what you did, silly little thing. Got me in trouble too..." She mutters as the puppy barks.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
As he passes through the portal he makes his way back to the city and to hanks bar to drop the girl off with the succubus.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She raises an eyebrow when she sees him approaching, and sets the puppy down, before taking the girl from his custody and setting her down at her feet. "Go on. Get the next two." She says, nodding to him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Helia!" She calls to the puppy "Come here girl, lets leave these crazies to clean up their mess." With that she heads to the living room with Felicia and Helia, waiting for the kitchen to be cleaned up.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Helia barks and squirms out of Ash's arms before running to her and running in circles around her legs as she walks out. About a minute later, the slaves inside start cleaning up the kitchen.
"Jeez. Crazy people... Even Khorvis isn't that stupid. Though he has his moments..." She murmurs, rolling her eyes.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
This time, he winds up in a different place. Again, there's greenery all around him, and it seems to be rather early in the morning, with the sun only barely rising. He's on a road which stretches out in front of him, with a sign that says "Welcome to Minnesota!" A few feet away.

[Just FYI, I don't live in the US. So if I make up a random place, don't get on my case. XD]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"WEll yes... he certainly has his moments indeed... but at least he doesn't light things on fire. Thank goodness they didn't get the extinguisher... those things make such a mess and would have ruined that pan completely." She picks up Helia and sets her on her lap, patting the puppy gently.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(I could care less arch)

"Oh you have to be shitting me." Gaknar says with a groan As he changes his body into a hawk. He then he takes off and flies past the sign as he looks for any kind of human activity nearby.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Helia rolls over so Phorsaal can scratch at her belly instead.
"True. Khorvis is quite smart, really, but sometimes... Sometimes he does something truly stupid. Like this one time, he hadn't done his homework, and went for a swimming class. I told one of his classmates to go and call him. He came running in such a hurry, that he ran through the entire school wearing nothing but his swimming trunks and leaving a trail of water behind him. The moment he realised what he'd done, the expression that followed was so priceless!" She says, laughing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
About an hour of flying later, he comes to a small town, which is quiet as a grave. Of course, who would be out at this time of the morning?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and rubs Helia's belly "My goodness, that does seem like something he would do. Probably ran over to you because he was hoping it was a romantic call."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"He was 15, Phorsaal. But then again, yeah, seeing his actions lately, you might be right. Oh, and there was also this one time he was running past me, and I yelled out for him to slow down. He turned his head to look... And immediately ran into a wall. I'm surprised he didn't pass out right there..." She says dryly, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"He does have a rather thick skull so I am not surprised he was just fine." She plays with Helia's little paws for a bit "I am sure he will be just delighted you are sharing these stories with me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"He's going to fuck my butt for days on end to show it. But you know what? If I've already told you two, why not all of them?" She says with a little chuckle before pausing for a moment. "Mmm... There was this one time he fell down the stairs. He was talking to me, and just wasn't looking where he was going. Went down to the first landing, collided with the wall, and then went rolling down the second flight too." She says, giggling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh my... that is some endurance for someone so young... to not have any problems after such a tumble. It seems he was rather clumsy as a child huh?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhm. And it only increased whenever I was around." She says with a giggle. "Oh, and there was also this one time when I asked him to write a story. It was a writing task, basically. We had to give the students a starting line, and they had to make a story. We kept the word limit at 200. And then, the next day, the students start giving their assignments back. They all gave back one page. But Khorvis..." She shakes her head. "The guy gives back three pages! I mean, how much can you write from just "One night, I woke up in bed..."!? And when I told him the word limit was 200 words, all he said was 'Oh. Oops...'." She says, shaking her head.