The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar laugh with her. "Well you probably shouldn't have but I won't try anything. Even though I bet men would kill to have a women like you. I know for sure most demons would to." He says with a laugh.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Is that so? Heh... There's nothing special about me!" She says with a giggle.
"You have a nice ass." Ragnar states bluntly.
"Oh. Er... Thanks?" She says with a nervous giggle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well I have to agree with that you do have a nice ass. You are special by the way, and the reason is your a very beautiful women and your the first person who I've meet who isn't afraid of a demon like me." Gaknar says with a smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Weeeelll... That's because you haven't given me anything to be afraid of, yet." She says, giving him a look.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly makes her way into the kitchen, ready to throw lightning should someone be invading her home.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah well that's true. Plus in the other worlds they try and kill us were ever they can so we kind of expect that all the other races hate out guts." Gaknar says with a shrug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
All she sees is just... Khorvis!
His ears prick up when she enters the kitchen, and she sees that he has been making meals for himself, and is currently cutting apart sandwiches on the chopping board. He mutters a quick curse before turning to her. "Hey! Phorsaal. What are you doing up so late?" He says with a nervous grin.

"Ohhhh... Okay... Um... You guys wanna get dinner or something? I know a nice place." She says, waving her hand.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She relaxes a bit but frowns all the same and walks up to him "I got this ominous feeling while sleeping and decided to come down stairs and check it out... what are you doing up so late? Other than helping yourself to a late night snack?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Um... Yeah. Nothing. Just helping myself to a late night snack. You can go back to sleep." He says with a nervous chuckle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Sure. Lead on your our guide." He says letting her get in front of them. Once she is his eyes travel down her body and end up looking at her plump ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Her tail swishes from side to side as she walks, only accenting her curves even more.
She leads them to a place not far from the bar, and quickly finds them a seat. "So, this place is relatively cheap... And they serve good food!" She says, grinning as the waiter brings them the menus.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Cool. Cheap is good." He says grinning back as he takes a menu. "So Nevie what do you recommend." He says as he looks through the menu.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooh! The steak. You have to try those ribs! Mmmm..." She says, her tongue hanging out slightly as she imagines digging into beef ribs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm, I think the answer to that is no." She says with narrowed eyes "What are you really doing here Khorvis? Speak up... don't make me force it out of you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm..." He sighs before his shoulders slump. "I have to leave." He mutters, looking at the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Excuse me? Leave? Leave for where? Are we out of bacon again? Because we can just get more you know."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Seeing her daydream about the meat he chuckles before putting down his menu. "Then I'll take your word for it. Plus that's an adorable face your making Nevie." Gaknar says with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No... Leave as in... For a long time. I have to... Uh... Go somewhere..." He mutters, packing the last sandwich into a large plastic box that she only now notices, since he was covering it with his body.

She giggles, and the waiter comes over after a few minutes. "Your order?" He asks, looking down at his notepad.
"Three beef ribs!" Nevie says with a grin.
"Alright then. Three beef ribs coming up." The waiter says before walking off.

He comes back about half an hour later with three plates of ribs, and lays them down in front of them. The ribs are juicy, and look succulent even from here!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow and folds her arms over her chest. "Khorvis, I realize that I have been very lax with my command over all of you... but you don't have a choice in this matter. I am saying no... so you are not going."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Allright these look amazing." Gaknar says as he picks on of the ribs up an takes a bite. His eyes light up at the taste. "Wow. These are good. What do you think Ragnar?." He says as he takes another bite.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... You'll have to take it up with the Alpha King. This is way out of my hands." He says, turning and leaning against the counter, and crossing his arms.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ragnar is too busy inhaling his ribs to say anything, his mouth already covered in the barbecue sauce.
"Uhh... I suppose he likes it. A lot." Nevie says with a chuckle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Very well, I will do just that. How do I talk to Alpha King? Because we clearly have some differences in opinion here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Phorsaal... I have to go. This is not up for discussion. The war horns are blowing." He growls, looking at her for a minute before looking away. "There's a war coming. He's calling all the wolves..." He mutters.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I don't blame him. These are great." Gaknar says as he puts down a rib clean of meat and picks up another one. "You know I'm really surprised your single, because your gorgeous, you got everything a guy could want and more. It's just can't see a girl like you not having a mate or lover." He says as he bites into the next rib.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So... that is just it then? He says the word and off you go? My claim means nothing? My words mean nothing? All I have done with and for you mean nothing? What about Ash? What about Felicia? Does everything here mean nothing because of this Alpha King?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Umm... Well... I just never... Put myself out there, you could say. I never actively went looking for guys." She says with a shrug. "Never seemed to have the time."

"Why do you think I came back?" He shoots back. "He had called while I was on Earth. I begged him to let me visit one last time. I've already said my goodbyes." He picks up his tattered blue bag and stuffs the sandwich box inside it. "I'll be back. Just... Don't tell them I went away for a war..." He mutters before turning to her again. "And take care of my other stuff, please? I'll be back, and I don't wanna see all that stuff broken." He murmurs, still not looking her in the eyes.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah makes sense." Gaknar says with a nod. Then picking up another rib and chowing down on it. "Here's another one for you, how do you like living in the city?" He says with an eyebrow raised.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... It's kinda boring, to be honest. Nothing interesting ever happens here..." She mutters.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I'd say the same if I were in your position this place seems so uptight. It's definitely not as free thinking as Syncharion that's our home by the way." He says putting down his rib and folding his arms across his chest.