The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks at him with appraising eyes, cold and calculating... and not amused in the slightest. "Fine... just leave then. You will either come back alive, or I will gain a new soul slave. Run off to your war, play witht he other wolves. I know where you stand now and it certainly isn't with me."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ehhh... It's not uptight. It's just... We have to be like this. We never know when those goddamn Wyrms decide to attack. Haven't you noticed all the aerial defenses?" She asks, looking at him.

He actually flinches at her words, but just turns and grabs his bag and begins to walk out.
"Just so you know... If we lose this war... You're all going to die." He says, stopping at the door and turning to look at her. "You don't know what's at stake here." He says, shaking his head. "I'm doing this for you. For Ash. For Felicia. For the rest of this stupid, awesome little family I don't want to lose. Again." He says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course we are all going to die. Of course I don't know what is at stake. Wan't to know why? Because of secretive shit like this. you could have talked to me, you could have told me what is going on and why. Maybe I could have helped. Gotten my payment early, got you a weapon or some armor.... but no, you tried to sneak out in the dead of night without saying a word. How do you think that leaves me Khorvis? You think I would be happy and understand? Or confused and angry?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I knew you'd try to stop me, Phorsaal. That's why I didn't bring it up. And don't worry about weapons or armor. I'll be getting it there." He mumbles. "And I didn't even find the time between dinner and when you went to bed. Yes, I could have just called you away in front of everyone, but... They would have gotten suspicious."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah I saw them and I don't blame you for them you have a good defence that is good. It's like your wyrms are just like our ravages. Extremely deadly, hard to kill, uglier than the wastelands of hell. No I understand why but I guess since hell is...well hell, I guess in just not used to being here that's all. Since our homes are much different." He says looking back at her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh really? How are they different?" She asks, perking up a bit at the thought of some new info.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Suspicious that you wanted to talk to me? I highly doubt that. Even if they did get suspicious I could have simply waved it off. There is always time... some times you have to make it, but it is always there. You chose to ignore that and me by proxy. So just go. Win some war I know nothing about but apparently should really be up to date with. not the first time I have been jerked around and certainly won't be the last."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She can actually see the hurt in his eyes as the words come out of her mouth. "Huh... So I guess you really are a demon..." Is all he mutters before pulling the other strap over his shoulder and walking out of the door without a backward glance. Through the window, she can see him rubbing at his eyes, and she doubted there was any dust or sudden wind blowing around...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She curses and walks out the door, marching up to him and grabbing his shoulder to spin him around "Just for the record, I am still angry at you and WHEN you get back, I am slapping you around." She then grabs him by the sides of his face and pulls him into a deep kiss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grunts in surprise, but wraps his arms around her neck and returns the kiss. She can still feel the wetness of his tears on his cheeks as he hugs her tightly. "Yeah. I'll come back. Of course I'll come back." He murmurs before stepping away from her.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well for one our city is several times big then your and many kinds of people live there from demons to lizans. I also know that the demon city is much more advanced technology wise. Plus demons and well this might make it sound like we're cruel and heartless beings but most demons aren't. Demons and our slaves are much more open to sex and all of that fun stuff then probably your people are. Here's an example some demons walk around outside naked and so do many slaves, and also we have a arena that dump a stands full worth of cm onto of them as well after being fucked after being beaten." Gaknar says lacing his fingers together and leaning towards her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She squeezes him back in the hug, sighing as he steps away. "Now go, before the others wake up and this is even harder to do. Fight a war, win a war and come back so I can slap you around some more."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Wow. Sounds fun-ish. That last part just sounds plain funny!" She says with a giggle. "Getting a giant bowl of cum dumped on your head is pretty damn embarrassing! But... What exactly do you mean by technologically advanced?" She asks, tilting her head.

He grins and nods his head. "I'll make sure to come back with lots of scary war stories, then. Oh, and thank Janie for this." He says, holding up a piece of paper with what looks like elven script. "It's like a passport through the elven realms. She got the message too." He says before turning and walking to the city gates.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course she did..." She turns and walks back into the house, cleaning up the mess he made before brewing a cup of coffee and sitting on the couch.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[It's 3 in the morning. Go back to sleep!]

About an hour later, Janie comes down, and sees her sitting on the couch. "Oh. I guess he left?" She asks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Oh yea, sure, just had a lovely conversastion and possibly lost Khorvis, totally going to sleep after that shit storm!]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
About an hour later, Janie comes down, and sees her sitting on the couch. "Oh. I guess he left?" She asks, sitting down next to her.

[I'd go back to sleep. I fucking love my sleep.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mhmm" Is her only answers as she drains the rest of her coffee "You always get up this early?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No... Just wanted to say goodbye and good luck, but it appears I was too late." She murmurs back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I see..." She gets up and walks to the kitchen before coming back with a cup of coffee and sitting back down next to her. "I... Suppose you want to know the details?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh that would be lovely but apparently people just love talking behind my back so I wasn't expecting to get any."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She smiles wryly. "There are some things not everyone is supposed to know. But anyway..." She takes a deep breath and lets out a sigh. "You know who the Chimeras are, right?" She asks, looking at Phorsaal.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Amalgamations of many different species all wrapped up into one supposed super race. right?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Sorta. Well... Their mom, Echidna, wants to take over the worlds. All of them. Imagine that. Monsters, running around and feasting on whoever and whatever they want. And apparently, she had been secretly building an army to try and overthrow the other gods, soooo.... Yeah. War." She says, sighing.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
He pulls out hi phone and shows it to her. This is a phone a advance piece of tech which allows the user to talk to someone far away." Gaknar says has he flips through some apps to show her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"And what... exactly... would be her plan to get past the watchers? Or would they not doing anything about this?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ooohhh. That looks pretty cool!" She says, her eyes lighting up with interest, her tail wagging already. "Did you guys create all this stuff?" She asks, looking at him.

"They'd try, but... She's a god. The watchers are more like... On the demigod level. She and her massive army can take them down." She says, looking at her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is... rather surprising. So how do you stop a god? With another god? Do we even have a god around here? I think we killed the last one hundreds of years ago..."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You stop a god by taking down as many of its followers as possible. The more they lose, the weaker they become. And then, yes. God versus god battle." Janie says, nodding. How was she so calm about this!?