The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whooo! Fucking burns! But in a good way though! Oh man I'm going to have such a bad hangover tomorrow... But fuck it!" He says, laughing and knocking back another gulp.

Blobby oozes out of the wall and over to the bed, starting to clean up the cum from one end of the bed to the other. It's when he reaches the other end, with the Harpy sisters, that they immediately set to poking him and exclaiming as their fingers sink into his jelly like mass.
"Sooo... Blobby? Is that what we're calling him now? I like it." Namira says with a giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Names are hard and Blobby is obvious. Besides, he doesn't seem to care that much." She says with a nod, licking Namira's nipples.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A sudden squeal from the harpies attracts her attention to the fact that Blobby is now oozing around on top of them, collecting all the cum she splattered on them.
"Mm... It's a cute name. And he seems nice." Namira murmurs with a chuckle, hugging Phorsaal to her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"He is actually really nice. Jackal says they are harmless and the more you feed them personally the closer they get to you." She turns so there is space between her and Namira. "Come here Blobby, two for once special!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He oozes over to them and starts sucking them dry, bubbling happily as his colour starts to lighten from all the cum he's sucking up.
"Awww he's so squishy!" Namira says, squeezing the blob with a giggle.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I think Niska would care. Anyway just so you know I'm not carrying you all the way back home." Gaknar says as he gulps down more of his beer. He then looks around the tavern trying to spot Nieve in the crowed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She giggles as the cool slime slips between them rolling back so he is squished between her and Namira "Yes, he is very squishy! Our squishy cleaning friend." She plants a kiss on him for the heck of it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aaahhh shit. Yep. You're right. Probably not a good idea to drink too fast, eh?" He grumbles, putting the bottle down before pointing out the waitress in question fetching more drinks. "Dude... How are you gonna pay?" Ragnar asks, frowning at him.

Blobby bubbles happily and forms a pair of big, bimbo lips to kiss Phorsaal back.
"Say... I bet he can turn into a sexy girl too..." Namira murmurs, grinning. "Try it!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh shit. Should have thought about that before we ordered. I think we can trade something for the drinks. Since the guards said that we need something to trade with." Gaknar says as he puts his drink down and starts looking in his bag for something that he can trade with.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. You have any meat? I'm sure they'll accept meat for cooking..." Ragnar nutters, looking down into the bag before taking out two hunks of Ravener meat. "I suppose this will do?"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Let's hope. Or we might see what thier jails look like." Gaknar says giving a nervous grin and taking another sip of his beer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once she is clean she sits up on her knees so Blobby has room. "Blobby, can you turn into a sexy lady like any of us in here? Or can you only do rough outlines like before when we first met?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep..." Ragnar mutters.
Nevie comes over after a while, and looks down at their drinks. "Are you done, or would you like to have some more?" She asks with a smile.

He blinks at her for a minute, then morphs into an exact replica of her, down to the smallest detail!
"Well... I suppose this gives a new meaning to 'go fuck yourself'!" Namira says with a laugh.

[Oh my god I was waiting for so long to crack that joke! XD]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She laughs happily and gropes her gooey dopple gangers tits "Hmm, not bad... oh! Do Felicia!" she says, pointing to the real Felicia.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Blobby blinks at Felicia for a moment before turning into a replica of her.
"Oooookay that is just freaky." She says, wide-eyed.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smikrs and pulls her cock out of Namira before flopping it between Goo Felicia's tits and slowly fucking them "Mmm, you have a fine pair here Felicia... go ahead Blobby, suck my cock"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Blobby squishes her tits around Phorsaal's cock and lowers her head to suck on the tip of her cock, gooey tongue making its way down her urethra.
"I'm both aroused yet weirded out by this..." Felicia mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Phorsaal moans and fucks Blobby's tits and mouth while looking over to Felicia "Hmm... I guess there was some truth in those words huh? Or at least, this is a sample of what it would look like."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Felicia is blushing hard as she watches the goo version of herself eagerly suck Phorsaal off.
"If I didn't know better, I'd say this is a sign of things to come!" Namira says with a giggle, poking Blobby's tits.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a light coo and moves a bit faster, relsihing the special feeling only Blobby can really give "Mmm, I hope so... this would feel even better with the real deal wrapping her lips around my cock."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yes I believe we're done miss Nieve. I have a question. Is it ok that we trade for the drinks, since we don't have any of your currency." He says nodding to the hunks of meat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. Goodnight people!" Felicia says abnormally loudly, before wriggling underneath the covers and closing her eyes.
Blobby on the other hand shows no reservations, and reaches down to cup Phorsaal's balls, enveloping them in goo as she bobs her head faster, squeezing and pulling Phorsaal's balls.

"Oh yeah. It's alright." She says, tossing the meat onto the tray before taking their glasses and starting to walk away. Ragnar insistently nudges Gaknar's foot under the table, as if to tell him now was the chance for... What?

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps fucking Blobby's tits and mouth, moaning at the feeling of her balls being played with before blowing a second, not nearly as large, load inside of Blobby, further changing her color to that of cum. "Mmmmm! Take it all you lovely little slime!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Blobby gurgles happily as she absorbs the cum, before sitting up to plant a wet kiss on Phorsaal's cheek. Then, she morphs back into the shapeless slime before oozing through the hole in the wall and back to the basement.
"Now that was certainly interesting." Namira says with a giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I enjoyed it!" She says happily while laying back down with a sigh and pulling Namira and Jolen back against her "Such a lovely little slime... makes clean up a breeze."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Sure does. Even manages to get the smell out, somehow!" Jolen murmurs, sniffing the air.
"Oh. She's got a point. No weird smell of cum!" Namira says, sniffing the air as well.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hmm... both liquid and odor cleaning! What a swell girl that Blobby is!" She says with a smile.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Girl or guy. Who knows what he identifies as!" Namira says, shrugging.
"He identifies as the senate!" Felicia says with a laugh that quickly dies out when she sees nobody got the joke. "It's... Something Khorvis would find funny..." She mutters before covering her head back up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"So much for being asleep.... Oh! Idea!" She reaches over and grabs Felicia, hauling her up and over so she is now in the middle of the bed and stuck between all of them, Phorsaal laying her hand over her pussy "There, right in the center where you belong!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh another thing Nieve. Since we don't know the city at all. Do you mind once your off work give us a tour of the city." He asks as she is turning away from them.