The Syncharion Ascendance RP (Floozer, Khorne)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Ragnar nods and walks with him to a tavern named The Wet Bitch. Inside, there seems to be a rather raucous crowd, even more so now that evening is drawing on.
There are waitresses running around the place serving drinks in rather skimpy dresses that earns more than a few ass slaps, and a muscled bartender whose hands are a blur as they mix and serve drinks.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He manages to find one in the corner, which still has a bit of a mess on it, but it isn't that big.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then." She suddenly rolls over so Namira is under her "I learned this one from the internet.... humans are so strange." She says with a chuckle... before tentacle after tenacles grows from her back, lancing out and grabbing all of them one after the next! Boobs are squeeze, asses slapped before each and every one of them gets a fat animal themed cock shoved in their pussy, ass, mouth, between the tits... anywhere a cock can fit! Dog, horse, bird... anything goes right now as Phorsaal truly lets loose!

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Gaknar shrugs and walks over to the table, cleans off a spot then sits down. Looking around the tavern seeing what the crowed is like and if there are any good looker in here.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A chorus of moans fill the air as all their holes are speared open by cocks, louder squawks coming from Mary and Sophie as their virginities are taken. She's suddenly hit by the extremely pleasure feedback from fifteen holes, all of different tightness, wetness, spaciousness, and just a different feeling in general!

The tavern seems to be filled with mostly off duty guards, but there are lots of cure waitresses! In fact, he sees one of them walking over to his table right now. She's a Labrador, judging by the black fur.
"Hello sir. Welcome to The Wet Bitch! First time here?" She asks with a smile as she lays down two menus in front of him and Ragnar.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yes it is my dear. This is acually the first time me and my friend have ever been in the city." Gaknar says with a warm smile and the picks up his menu looking through it.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah! So you both are the demons, hmm?" She asks, looking between them.
"He is. I'm not." Ragnar says, tilting his head to Gaknar as he looks through the menu as well.

There's only meat dishes on the menu for food. Burgers, steaks, tortillas, pretty much anything that contains meat is on the menu. For drinks, they have light and strong beer, vodka, whiskey, tequila, and more.

[Invent some drink if you want something special. I don't know all the alcoholic drinks and shit. XD]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
( you most likely know more then I do I don't drink )

He looks up at the waitress with a grin. "Yes I'm a demon from Sin City and he is a Lizan from... what is your world acually called Ragnar?" He says with a brow raised.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her moans join the others as she grabs Namira by the hips and starts pounding away, matching the frantic pace of her tentacles as she claims all her present slaves at once, stuffing their holes full of cock. "Oh! So many different feelings! It feels amazing!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Teryn. I'll have the vodka. I like the strong stuff." He says, tapping the menu.
"Alright... One vodka. Anything to go with that?"
"Nope."
"Alright... And you, sir?" She asks with a smile, turning to Gaknar.

The girls can't really respond, their mouths filled with hot, throbbing cocks. Their holes start tightening up, though, as they regain some sense of mind from the sudden fucking.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Miss Nevie. And I'll be back with your drinks shortly!" She says with a smile, walking away.
"That... Ass..." Ragnar mutters with a grin, his eyes riveted on Nevie's curvy rump.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I totally agree with you on that. Brimstone. I would love to fuck that ass. How about you." Gaknar mutters with a grin following Nevie's ass as well.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh hell yeah. I wonder how loud we could make her moan..." Ragnar says, raising his fist in his direction for a bump.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You do the flirting. I'll just watch." Ragnar says with a chuckle, sitting back and lacing his arms behind his head as Nevie comes back and sets down two bottles on the counter, one filled with a yellow liquid, and the other filled with a transparent liquid, but smelling rather strong, almost vinegar-like.
"Here ya go! One vodka and one beer! Want some glasses?" She asks with a smile.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"I be level that we are fine my dear. But I must say you are a very fine looking women. Maybe even better then some of succubus back home, which is honestly something you should be proud of Nevie." He says looking her up and down and giving her a sincere look.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Um... Thanks!" She says with a little grin before rushing off to attend to someone else's table.
"Hmm... Maybe we should try to catch her after work..." Ragnar mutters.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She keeps her pace steady and moving, fucking asses, pussies and mouths at a smooth rate without a hitch. Her cocks are throbbing and leaking pre cum inside of them already, though she grits her teeth and holds back her orgasm to try and make them all cum at the same time.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Agreed.. but for now let's drink." He says lifting his bottle. "Cheers. For getting more Bitches to fuck." He says raising his bottle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Slurps and squelches fill the air as holes are fucked by a variety of animal cocks. Jolen has rolled onto her hands and knees, and is taking it doggy style, as is Felicia. The harpy sisters are on their backs, holding their legs apart for the cocks to penetrate them as deep as they can, while Namira is moaning like the slut she is below her as she's fucked nice and hard, her holes vice tight around Phorsaal's cocks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Come... on... my pretties! Cum for me... cum for your mistress! Let me hear your sweet voices!" She picks up the pace, ramming into them even harder as she tries to push them over the edge faster and faster.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
At her words, there are loud, cock-muffled screams of pleasure as the girls cum, starting with Sophie on the far left, and ending with Jolen on the far right. Femcum squirts all over the bed, turning it wet in a matter of seconds!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling her girls cum around her many coks is the last push she needed to just let go, blowing her massive laod through every tentacle and cock she has active and stuffing everyone full of cum. She pulls out of every pussy save for Jolen and Namira, not wanting to sow her seed by accident in the other girls... so instad they get bukaked.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
They gasp as they're covered in cum, and laugh before starting to smear the stuff over each other.
Again, she sees Blobby poke his eye out of the wall, as if silently asking if she wants a cleanup.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Bugger. Missed it.]

"For more bitches to fuck!" Ragnar agrees, before clinking his bottle to his and drinking a gulp down, before immediately doubling over with a groan. "Fuuuuck! This shit is strong as fuuuuck!" He groans, coughing.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Ha that's what you get. For getting the strong shit." Gaknar says with a grin as he takes a sip of his beer. "Not bad. This place got some good drinks." He says taking another sip.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She falls on top of Namira, her tentalces withdrawing and fading away as she feels the strain of trying to hold such a form even for such a small duration. "blob.... Blobby! Clean up on.... on the bed please..." She pants out, resting her head on Namira's breasts.