The Syncharion Ascendance OOC [Closed, you poor bastards.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alright. Btw, no more posts from me today. Gotta study for a Physics test tomorrow. It's not being counted in my overall GP, but I need to pass.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Just started reading the actual RP. Seems cool =3= if you got room, I'm looking for one or two other RPs (along with one I'm in with Floozer) and would totes be up for applying for this one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Weeell... I need active posters, or I forget storylines. So if you're willing to post maybe once a day or something, that would be great.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Totes can =3=b

Only question is if all pairings are supported, I guess. Love muh traps/femboys/small-cheat shemales.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Yep. Anything goes, mate. Floozer is fucking her boyfriend in the Syren Conspiracy, in case you hadn't noticed. XD

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Just like that, I am off on my first adventure for today! Back in a while.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Name: Colahr

Demon Type: Incubus

Appearance: Base Form Reference (Obviously with wings matching reputation, instead of huge ones) / Humanoid (Disguised) Form
Often one to not conceal his chest, Colahr stands at five feet and ten inches tall with an athletic build. Not to say he's "swol", but rather in shape. Two horns jut from the front of his head, with long silver hair flowing from his head and partially concealing his yellow eyes. Both his ears and nipples have small piercings, his ears carrying many studs while two rings one couldn't fit a finger through adorn his chest. Often wearing pants and armored boots in public, Colahr is more than willing to pull on a rather tacky white tunic, though would much more prefer to not have to wear anything over his upper half due to the downward-direction of his demonic wings. A new scar can be seen across his throat, the healed wound where a knife had cut across and almost killed him.

Sex bit-wise, Colahr's has a flat chest with a .4 inch long nipples thanks to his rings. A virgin backdoor sits right where it should be between his just-shapely-enough ass. His tail, often hidden beneath the sash-like skirt worn over his pants, is a two inch-thick cocktail, allowing him to use the entire three feet as a cock if he so desires. A pair of testicles about the size of golf-balls hang beneath a ten-inches long and two inches thick cock, a ring piercing the bottom-side of the head and bumps covering the prick to batter and help claim any hole he so desires to take!

As a human in disguise, Colahr generally tries to assume the same height and body stucture. Depending on the world he is visiting's inhabitants, however, he will change the height, skin color, and even his facial structure via the illusion to best fit in.

Level: 3 (85 of 120 needed to reach Level 4)

Stats
STR: 17 + 3 (20 total)
PWR: 17 + 4 (21 total)
RES: 16 + 2 (18 total)

REP: 200
CHIPS: 975
Slave Information
tangent-zero-trans.png
Colahr's Slave Brand

Slaves: 6
Gila (orc male) (soul slave)
(black messy haired with green skin, wide hips, heart-shaped ass) [Wearing slutty maid outfit] [Has emerald/steel earring studs, with steel nipple studs]

Arlin (elf male) (not soul slave)
(brown shoulder-length haired with wide hips, average cock and average ass) [Wearing brown corset with black booty shorts]

Ilaria (elf female) (not soul slave)
(brown long hair with D-cup and plush ass) [Wearing brown corset with black booty shorts]

Robar (lizan male) (soul slave)
(brown scaled with large cock and masculine body) [Wearing loincloth]

Olina (lizan female) (soul slave)
(pale brown scaled with D-cup and nice ass) [Wearing leather top and skirt]

Felana (lizan shemale) (not soul slave)
(dirt brown scaled with C-cup and small cock) [Wearing a skirt and top]

Additional Equipment
Trademark Weapon: Magic Ring-Stored 10 ft Bladed Chain (worn on right hand!)
Two Elf Daggers (one on each hip)
2 Jars of Tightness Cream (in apartment)
Femboy/Shemale Potion (in apartment)

Spells
  • Illusion: Cast a normal illusion, can be slightly stronger if it is lust related. Used 6 times. Rank 2
  • Dreamwatcher: Can see the dreams of others. Used 0 times. Rank 1
  • Perfection: Makes you look like what the other person considers to be perfect, i.e, related to body sizes. Used 0 times. Rank 1
  • Fireball: Throw a bolt of searing fire at your enemies. Used 0 times. Rank 1
  • Lust aura: Makes people around you hornier. You get a little boost, being an incubus. Used 0 times. Rank 2
  • Lust bomb: Ratchets the lust of all people within a short radius. Used 0 times. Rank 1
  • Lust ball: Cast a ball of lust at the enemy, high lust damage to a single target. Used 0 times. Rank 1
  • Fantasizer: Make fantasies of the person flash before his eyes. Used 0 times. Rank 1
  • Possession: Possess someone. Used 3 times. Rank 2
Current Housing
A basic two room apartment with a single bathroom. Has a balcony, a couch with fridge, and a sex dungeon-inspired bedroom filled with toys and bondage equipment.

Last edited:

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alright. Checks out.
Dangerous weapon though. You risk slicing your dick off if you accidentally activate it while fapping. XD

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Obviously he just takes the ring off before jerking it.

Or uses it to cut himself for some sort of masochist thing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So what spells did I get =3=? And when do I get to join and fuck some elf waifu into the floor and steal her soul for me to corrupt and enjoy?

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Same spells as Slem. If you were starting out as a succubus you would have gotten the same thing. You can join right now if you want. Just follow the first post.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Oookay Bubble. I gotta clear up two things.
  1. Your wings aren't large enough to fly yet. So you kinda jumped to your death from the balcony. XD Your current wing size is about the size of a seagull.
  2. You're heading into dangerous territory. I hope you know that. You might wind up getting raped by orcs. Lots of them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Oookay Bubble. I gotta clear up two things.
  1. Your wings aren't large enough to fly yet. So you kinda jumped to your death from the balcony. XD Your current wing size is about the size of a seagull.
  2. You're heading into dangerous territory. I hope you know that. You might wind up getting raped by orcs. Lots of them.
They can't even GLIDE? Ugh.

And yeah. He's gonna be careful.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Edited it.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Just so I won't post anything dumb later it's still possible to change my appearance due to it being a bit of an facade for instance; my current looks, my height, hair color or whatever else or is that gonna cost chips (Plz not my chips! :negativeman:)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hmm... It's gonna cost chips, and you'd have to go back to Harek. This is a little... Permanent. On the upside, he'd probably pay you to be his lab rat again.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
Oh well great I get a crazy science guy to change me what could possibly go wrong? :D
(Not worried about the color that's freaking cool in my honest opinion)