The Syncharion Ascendance OOC [Closed, you poor bastards.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
No, I don't want to use stats cause then people focus on them too much. It becomes less on growth and more on farming stats.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Ooo, freeform sounds like a fresh experience. I don't want to get on your case with too many questions, but in two sentences or less what's the premise about? Looking to know just so I can start thinking about a character.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The human race has almost been wiped out by a retro virus. Those that survive are changed forever or even go feral. This is about 80 years after everything fell apart, the world is mostly over grown by plant life and it is up to you two to survive and do...something. What that thign is, is up to you two. Restore the world, simply carve out your own piece or do nothing... up to you.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The way I am handeling player skills... is pick 3 talents and that is your lots. So if you picked "Hunting" You would know how to track and clean wild animals.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
If he does that, I will make things harder! =D

Also shut your face, your only idea was "Fallout Style RP" I ran with it from there.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, my idea was kinda just post apocalypse thing. I couldn't decide what was the cause. And then you said that, so... Yeah, it was mostly your idea. But I did have my own suggestions! Gimme credit for that!

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Cool it boys, else I'm putting both of you in timeout.

Anyways, this is all super interesting. Would animal taming be an appropriate skill? I wanted to make a no-nonsense lioness lady so that she's literally a lion tamer.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Up to you! By the way Slem, convenient virus as it is, you can make whatever you want really :p

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Only if you start human and get infected later. you can get infected several times... results may vary on wha thappens though.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Hey guys I'm so sorry for not being around for god knows how long. I'm not even going to try and make an excuse because their really isn't one. So since I've been away for so long I'm not going to continue the current group Rp I'm in so floozer I hope u have fun and make the demon queen your bitch. Those Arch if u want to continue the renegade of mando rp then just tell yes or no.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, I just wanna wrap Syncharion up as fast as possible. After that, we'll probably continue the Star Wars one.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Nope. It's mostly my friend who keeps me updated with this stuff. Font really know where to get it.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Ok so on the Fandom for 40k it has the wiki of basically everything, while I was reading about the ultramarines I click on Guillamen's page and the entire story from the lore was on his page. So go read it. It's a great piece of literature.