The Syncharion Ascendance OOC [Closed, you poor bastards.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, it's almost 1. And I have school in three hours. This is it for tonight, guys!
Khorne, sorry for being a cockblock. :p

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Whaaaaaat? Floozer won the Blood Bowl already? I'm jealous. :p Nice work dog. Saves me from the trouble of losing rep just because I want to see Klaus getting fucked up in front of an audience.
I'm catching back up on Syncharion, in case y'all couldn't tell, and wow that's some progress. Who is this hippie direwolf Khorvis boy? Why is Gaknar the hottest piece of demon-lizan ass to ever grace Sin City? Will my lazy ass ever buy that new computer and stop mooching off of other peoples' phones/will Klaus ever return home to his poor, starving, and realistically dead slaves? Who knows? But it's good to see y'all.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Hey Slem! Good to have you back!

Well, nobody else was competing, anyway.

Also, Khorvis is not a hippie. He's a cute little doggy. Just don't say it to his face or he'll eviscerate you. :p

And your lazy ass better get that fooking computer.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
I oughta, I oughta. This probably means that I don't have to worry about sending Klaus to the arena for the scheduled match then?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I've made a call to withdraw from the RP. Arch simply has ruined it for me with his continued declaration of "fairness". You guys are enjoying the RP, but I simply am not. Kill Colahr or write him out, I don't care.

Honestly, I should have left back when he somehow thought it made sense for fucked-relentlessly elves to somehow muster the strength to fight and almost kill a demon, but I genuinely liked the setting. And with finding out upon coming back that he allowed Khorne to prepare to kill Colahr, get in the area, and then basically set-up not far from where Colahr was? That was the final straw. I don't like GMs that wait until another player is about to get fucked to suddenly care/inform them to post. Everyone else was cool, but... yeah. I'm not enjoying this and my time is already pretty well-spread with RPs that take into account reasonable shit and don't have this sort of dealio.

Have fun with the stuff you guys are doing =3=/

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Hey guys! Looks like I'm joining the legendary fuckfest here, too!

Name: Rissa Rook Mayfair

Demon Type: Djinn

Appearance: At 5 foot 7, Rissa's not the tallest in all of Sin City, but frankly, as part of preserving her sweet demeanor, that's just how she likes it. Her cherubic face is complete with cashmere tan skin, defined and rosy cheekbones, a button nose, and smoky emerald eyes that twinkle with the deviancy expected of a demon. Thick, curly pink hair falls down to her shoulders, topped by a black wide-brimmed hat complete with a posh gold trim. A rook earring pierces the upper cartilage of her left ear in the design of a rouged flower, giving her the source for her nickname, and ample C-cup breasts compliment her perky physique and peppy posture wonderfully. Below the belt, an eight inch dog cock, covered with nubs everywhere but the four inch knot, sits just above her plump clit and cunt, while a jiggly, athletic butt stays modestly confined beneath her malachite green duster. Her radiant aura spells confidence, with a kind, perhaps mischievous, smile often gracing her expressive lips.

Stats:

STR: 15

PWR: 22

RES: 13

REP: 55

Lvl 1

EXP: 6/15

Weapon: A shamshir blade meant to poison the enemy

Spells
  1. Illusion: Cast a regular illusion. Could be anything or anyone, lasts for ten minutes.
  2. Dreamweaver: Enter the dream of a dreamer and change its contents. Will be broken if person realises they are dreaming.
  3. Possession: Possess a living being. Be warned, you will be in a constant battle of wills. Djinn have a bonus to suppression.
  4. Fireball: Cast a ball of bright flame.
  5. Lightning bolt: Cast a bolt of deadly lightning, possibility to arc between close opponents.
  6. Flamefan: Casts a wave of searing flames in a circle.
  7. Tremor: Shakes the ground underfoot, knocks enemies off balance, leaving them open to a different attack.
  8. Lust aura: Wraps the user in an aura of lust, making others more prone to having sex with them or being influenced by them. Succubi/Incubi have a strong aura, and Djinn have a weak aura.

Slaves
  1. Sheena, Imp, red brand on collarbone
  2. Kyo, Imp, black brand on right hand (Zarek's brother)
  3. Zarek, Imp, green brand on left hand (Kyo's brother)

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Oh boy, another person to mire about in hell. you got your work cut out for you bud!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sure does. I mean... You're the only one who's leagues ahead. You were here right from the start.

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Hey all, I'm gonna have to tap out for a few days starting tonight to study for exams. So sorry for lack of notice!