The Renegade of Mandalore (For Khorne)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Thanks. Now let's get this show on the road, shall we?" Kenn says putting a hand on Hondo's shoulder and starts walking. Before stopping and turning back to Hondo. "Ummm... where do we get my ship from, plus you better lead I'll most likely get lost in here." He says with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was about to mention that... Well have to find Bistan. He's the guy in charge of the ships here. We'll just have to tell him that Jabba decided you're gonna be the new guy and all that baloney. Blah blah blah. Follow me!" He says, leading him through the palace. "Jabba said he'd have to teach you the spaceport customs and stuff, right?" Hondo asks, looking over his shoulder.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"He said some one or thing by the name of jee-jee I think will teach me." He says as he follows behind Hondo and scratches his head.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... No. Jee-jee is Hutteese for 'We'll'. It's not a name." He says with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I just said it. Jee-jee means 'we' in Hutteese. I think you're still not properly fixed up here!" Hondo says, chuckling and knocking on Kenn's helmet.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Well I was unconscious for three whole days from having no oxygen. It could be worse." Kenn says with a chuckle.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No, actually. You had just been out for... What? Half an hour before we got to you? I don't know. But that's actually still dangerous... Eh let's just say you're permanently brain damaged." Hondo says with a chuckle as they walk out onto what looks like a large landing pad with a bunch of ships.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Wait. What?! I actually have brain damage! What the fuck!" Kenn says as he stops for a second before catching up to Hondo. "Your not serious are you? Please tell me your not and this is some joke." He says putting a hand on Hondas shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I was joking, but I'm starting to think it may not have been a joke after all..." Hondo says dryly as they walk up to a male Twi'lek with green skin.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"You ass." Kenn mutters giving a halfhearted punch to Hondo's shoulder. He then turns his attention to the Twi'lek.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Bistan, who he assumes is the Twi'lek, looks them over. "What do you want?" He asks gruffly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eh? You the new guy? Shit. Last guy went boom, eh? Guess that means you need a new ship. Which means you're in debt. Which means you're gonna get fucked over either way. And you're taking that." He says, pointing to what looks like a very old piece of junk ship.

Ebon_Hawk.jpg

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yep I guessed as much. Well the ships better than nothing I guess." Kenn says with a shrug as he walks over to his ship and looks over the outer hull before opening the door and going inside. He then goes about exploring the old ship.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
I+shall+lay+the+schematics+down+for+further+examination+on+_3abb0a17f45771dc63e6185fdccba652.png

The ship seems to be very old, but also well maintained. In the cargo hold, he finds a secret compartment, in which he could store about fifty kilos of spice, and another in which he could store around twenty, giving him seventy kilos of spice storage.

[You played KotOR?]

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Kenn once done exploring the ship walks back out to Hondo and Bistan. "Well the ships bigger than my old one so that's a plus." He says with a chuckle.

(I did a while ago. This is the starting smuggler ship?)

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Yeah I guessed that much as well. So what's my first run?" Kenn says putting his hands on his hips and giving his head a shake.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No clue. I suppose that's up to... Well... Whoever decides where your shipments go." Hondo says with a shrug.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Oh well then I guess I just have to wait." Kenn says with a shrug. He then turns back to his ship. "I'll be inside my ship if you need me." He says over his shoulder.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oookay then. See ya." Hondo says, turning around to walk off.
"Hey you!" Bistan calls out. "What's your name?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"Kenn Mal of Mandalore." Kenn says as he enters his ship, and takes off his helmet putting it under his arm. He then walks into the rec area setting his helmet down and and seeing what the rec room came with.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The rec room has been modified to fit a TV and a game system, and it has one of those holotable games that seem to be quite popular lately. Otherwise, there's nothing important.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
With a shrug he flops down on the couch and turns on the tv and flips threw the channels looking for anything interesting.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
All the news channels are Empire fuelled propaganda, whereas other TV shows are, again, stuff approved by the Empire for watching, and aren't very interesting. The Emperor clearly did not have a sense of humour...

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Kenn turns off the TV and heads over to the engine room and looks to make sure everything is in working order. When that is done he heads to the port side dorm and finaly takes his armor off. "Oh god. It feels good to get out of that, I probably smell like shit too." He says to himself as he looks for a shower.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[There was no shower in there though. XD]

Walking around the ship, he sees that they have installed a single shower to be shared by the whole ship, and it isn't a very large one, at that.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
(Rip)

With a shrug he strips the rest of his clothes off and steps in as he starts up the shower. Hes in there for fifteen minutes before he steps out and drys himself off. He then picks up his dirty clothes and goes into the dorm again and throws them onto the spot that he claimed with his armor. He then sits on the bed and starts to clean his armor.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Makes you wonder if they all just traveled around the galaxy without ever taking a bath! o_O]

About an hour later, he hears a knock at the ship door. Knocking is the term used loosely here, since the person is actually pounding on the door so that someone can hear them.